Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
25-06-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
Grassy says he went to Harvard. I can't imagine any scenario where a Christian would go to a bastion of Atheism like that. You doomed yourself, Atheist!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2012, 02:25 PM
Not a single person can be trusted. I may be wrong, but you still have not confirmed your role. I have always had suspicions of erxomai, but he may be telling the truth, as you may be.

Under Repair.
25-06-2012, 02:27 PM
So which Bible character are you?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Or was it a tv/movie person?
25-06-2012, 02:30 PM
I do not know, I deleted the PM, but I know I am a real person.

Under Repair.
25-06-2012, 02:31 PM
(25-06-2012 02:22 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Grassy says he went to Harvard. I can't imagine any scenario where a Christian would go to a bastion of Atheism like that. You doomed yourself, Atheist!
lol, Erx
It's a Robert Langdon trait.
25-06-2012, 02:33 PM
(25-06-2012 02:30 PM)itsacow Wrote:  I do not know, I deleted the PM, but I know I am a real person.

Would you be willing to give muffs permission to enlighten us with that knowledge on the board?
25-06-2012, 02:37 PM
(25-06-2012 02:22 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Grassy says he went to Harvard. I can't imagine any scenario where a Christian would go to a bastion of Atheism like that. You doomed yourself, Atheist!
Unfortunately a creationist named Kurt Wise studied underneath Stephen Jay Gould at Harvard. He was given glowing recommendations that were intended to be a joke, but Gould didn't catch it. The result is a YEC with a PhD from Harvard under Gould who wields it as though it is proof he is correct.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
25-06-2012, 02:38 PM
(25-06-2012 02:31 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
lol, Erx
It's a Robert Langdon trait.
Look, Grassy Langdon, I've compiled a video of Demonic Influences. The next time I do a video, I shall include Harvard University and your books which surely have been written in order to make people doubt the existence of God!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-06-2012, 02:42 PM
(25-06-2012 02:37 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
Unfortunately a creationist named Kurt Wise studied underneath Stephen Jay Gould at Harvard. He was given glowing recommendations that were intended to be a joke, but Gould didn't catch it. The result is a YEC with a PhD from Harvard under Gould who wields it as though it is proof he is correct.
The Lord works in mysterious ways. I would have liked to have seen the smarmy look on Gould's face when he realized he had graduated a believer in the Lord's Holy Word!

~Izel