Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
25-06-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
CANCEL VOTE: Itsamoo

Get the nails out......

VOTE: grassy.

Your next on the cross Moo man.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Yes... We will see about that bemore. I will probably die tonight as you are sacrificing your friend. After this there should be 2 atheists left. I personally think Magoo is a traitor.

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
25-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Traitor? How? Grassy is not an atheist because the information he supplied could not have been by chance

Also, Grassy defended GirlyMan from being lynched. IF GRASSY WAS AN ATHEIST, HE WOULD HAVE VOTED GIRLY OUT. God, why cant you people see it! All the atheists are just ganging up on him. As muffs said himself, if people are voted are really quick, it's obvious the atheists are just playing along.
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
25-06-2012, 05:40 PM
Cow, you know I'm a theist. I am certain of this. You gotta trust me!
25-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Page 66- you're all atheists! Heathens!
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
25-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Seeing as people are revealing the name of there roles........

I am John the Baptist......... I protect God and serve his Lamb, Jesus........... I am a fanatic/roleblocker and I also have the power of Marty where I can "strike somebody else down" when I die.

This could be considered a bad power.........if I choose a theist....... however my death could be a blessing as I could choose an atheist. Laughat

So harbour your suspicions about me........ For I have my suspicions over you Dodgy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
25-06-2012, 05:51 PM
(25-06-2012 05:40 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Cow, you know I'm atheist. I am certain of this. You gotta trust me!

Look!!! Magoo actually came out and said he's atheist! It's right there in his post!!!

And you call this a quick vote? Seems like its taking days to me!

Magoo defending Gassy=Atheist or JW.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-06-2012, 05:53 PM
LadyJane Wrote:Page 66- you're all atheists! Heathens!

It's page 14 for me Big Grin

(25-06-2012 05:46 PM)bemore Wrote:  Seeing as people are revealing the name of there roles........

I am John the Baptist......... I protect God and serve his Lamb, Jesus........... I am a fanatic/roleblocker and I also have the power of Marty where I can "strike somebody else down" when I die.

This could be considered a bad power.........if I choose a theist....... however my death could be a blessing as I could choose an atheist. Laughat

So harbour your suspicions about me........ For I have my suspicions over you Dodgy

Bow before me! I am your Lord and Saviour!
25-06-2012, 05:54 PM
(25-06-2012 05:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(25-06-2012 05:40 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Cow, you know I'm atheist. I am certain of this. You gotta trust me!

Look!!! Magoo actually came out and said he's atheist! It's right there in his post!!!

And you call this a quick vote? Seems like its taking days to me!

Magoo defending Gassy=Atheist or JW.

I provided logical evidence that he is innocent. Derp.
25-06-2012, 05:57 PM
Magoo, your logical evidence could be wrong. He did not have to vote because most people were against him anyway.

Under Repair.