Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
26-06-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(26-06-2012 08:59 PM)itsacow Wrote:  
(26-06-2012 04:20 PM)bemore Wrote:  Remember atheist/demon/Jehovas scum my power of martyr..... take me out tonight but only at your own risk Angry
It only works if you are lynched. Why do you need to remind us of this role though?
No........... stop trying to dress my words up........... it happens when I die. Through either being lynched OR being murdered by the atheists.

Its my special power......... ill remind people of it as much as possible....... wouldnt you???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2012, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2012 01:33 AM by itsacow.)
(26-06-2012 10:33 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(26-06-2012 08:59 PM)itsacow Wrote:  It only works if you are lynched. Why do you need to remind us of this role though?
No........... stop trying to dress my words up........... it happens when I die. Through either being lynched OR being murdered by the atheists.

Its my special power......... ill remind people of it as much as possible....... wouldnt you???

No, I would not. I would rather have people be surprised when I was killed. If an atheist killed you, we would win... you included. As it is though, I think you just want a reason for people not to lynch you. There are at least 2 atheists left and 6(5 after tonight) pro theists left. 5 of us have been accounted for. Only 3 people remain who have not given information to back up their roles.

Under Repair.
27-06-2012, 01:16 AM
I am fairly sure I am going to die tonight. Sad

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
27-06-2012, 01:29 AM
if not you, then I

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
27-06-2012, 02:25 AM
It's so tempting to say something... almost drives me crazy...

nevermind...

[Image: My_lips_are_sealed_tightly_by_Narica.jpg]

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
27-06-2012, 02:27 AM
It can't drive you crazy cause you're dead. Dead people don't go anywhere, they are just dead...

Oh noooooooooooo...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
27-06-2012, 02:43 AM
(27-06-2012 02:27 AM)Filox Wrote:  It can't drive you crazy cause you're dead. Dead people don't go anywhere, they are just dead...

Oh noooooooooooo...

Thats what atheists like to think... but in reality:

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
27-06-2012, 02:46 AM
I had a feeling that something somewhere made a sound, but then I realised I am dead and there is nothing around me. Dead, like everybody else that died, just nothing...

Too bad no one can hear me scream, I scream really nice.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... Nah, this sucks.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMmmm...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
27-06-2012, 06:07 AM
(27-06-2012 01:15 AM)itsacow Wrote:  
(26-06-2012 10:33 PM)bemore Wrote:  No........... stop trying to dress my words up........... it happens when I die. Through either being lynched OR being murdered by the atheists.

No, I would not. I would rather have people be surprised when I was killed. If an atheist killed you, we would win... you included. As it is though, I think you just want a reason for people not to lynch you. There are at least 2 atheists left and 6(5 after tonight) pro theists left. 5 of us have been accounted for. Only 3 people remain who have not given information to back up their roles.
Well thats where we differ then isnt it.

Theres one sure fire way of testing out the water isnt there....... you can lynch me (if I dont get murdered tonight)

I think the rules of this game need reviewing afterwards.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
27-06-2012, 07:40 AM
(27-06-2012 02:25 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  It's so tempting to say something... almost drives me crazy...

nevermind...

[Image: My_lips_are_sealed_tightly_by_Narica.jpg]

[Image: Snap1.jpg]

(rule change suggestion: as ghosts, we should be allowed to "haunt" or post during the night phase only and strictly in picture form only. No words. If living players post during the night they'll suffer a poltergeist Evil_monster )
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Grassy Knoll's post