Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
28-06-2012, 08:19 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
Having expelled a demon from Erx I am going to also vote Carlo

I never received a message about my previous night actions, so does that mean I was role-blocked?

Vote: Carlos

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2012, 08:26 AM
Confused Confused Confused

Vote: Carlo...

Because i have a feeling that he is up to something....

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
28-06-2012, 08:47 AM
And the award for the longest surviving and non participating mafia game player goes to.....................

CARLO!!!!!!!

(Raptuous applause)

Unfortunatley carlo cannot be here to collect his prize tonight Tongue

It is a bit strange, ive seen a few of carlos threads knocking about the last few days so it appears he is online, why he doesnt bother with the game is another matter?????

VOTE: Carlo

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
28-06-2012, 08:51 AM
Great! Everyone is voting for a non-atheist! Of course, EVERYBODY is voting for him, isn't that coincidence? Carlo is the demon, but we need to focus on VOTING OUT ERXOMAI AND LEELA FIRST. God, nobody ever listens Sad Attempting to reason with you people is turning out to be a futile waste of time.
28-06-2012, 09:07 AM
(28-06-2012 08:51 AM)Magoo Wrote:  Great! Everyone is voting for a non-atheist! Of course, EVERYBODY is voting for him, isn't that coincidence? Carlo is the demon, but we need to focus on VOTING OUT ERXOMAI AND LEELA FIRST. God, nobody ever listens Sad Attempting to reason with you people is turning out to be a futile waste of time.
You swayed my vote from itsacow to grassy...... and he turned out innocent.

Hit me with some evidence concerning Leela and Erx (and also I suspect the beardedude Dodgy )

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
28-06-2012, 09:28 AM
(28-06-2012 09:07 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(28-06-2012 08:51 AM)Magoo Wrote:  Great! Everyone is voting for a non-atheist! Of course, EVERYBODY is voting for him, isn't that coincidence? Carlo is the demon, but we need to focus on VOTING OUT ERXOMAI AND LEELA FIRST. God, nobody ever listens Sad Attempting to reason with you people is turning out to be a futile waste of time.
You swayed my vote from itsacow to grassy...... and he turned out innocent.

Hit me with some evidence concerning Leela and Erx (and also I suspect the beardedude Dodgy )

I was defending Grassy! How could I have then made you vote for Grassy? Grassy said that both me and Erx visited kineo on the first night. I had protected kineo, so Erx had to be the one that targeted him. I have proven that I am a theist, so why would I lie? Leela had made up a very gulible story that both me and you are suspicious. I know you are not atheist because Erx attacked you, and an atheist would never attack his own team-mate. Leela is an atheist because Erx has never accused her of anything, and this story is obviously a petty attempt at trying to draw suspicion on us.
28-06-2012, 10:16 AM
4 votes carlo

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
28-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Vote: Carlo

Might as well get the demon out of the way so we can focus on Erxomai.
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
28-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Eh, as usual my decision was rash.
Votechange: Carlo.

Under Repair.
28-06-2012, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2012 02:58 PM by itsacow.)
(28-06-2012 11:11 AM)Magoo Wrote:  Vote: Carlo

Might as well get the demon out of the way so we can focus on Erxomai.

You preach not killing anyone and then you cast the killing vote. That does not make sense.

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post