Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
29-06-2012, 02:12 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(29-06-2012 01:41 AM)itsacow Wrote:  Well deepthought, the thing is that if too many atheists were lynched, I would lose.
How many were you thinking of keeping around? 2 or 3? There were plenty of targets better than you. I'm sure the mafia would keep you around cos you make a decent lynch victim.

Your role was revealed early yet atheists were the intended targets after that weren't they? The choices made were terrible. Most people didn't analyse the thread looking for inconsistencies and signs of mafia motives.

Even if bemore and erx were taken out you would've had time to convert 2 more people.

I don't understand what happened with carlo... He was a politician and never submitted any actions or participated in the game. Whats the deal with that?

And Girly.. Having a useful investigative role, then declaring himself atheist and then something else... What was that all about?

Still no excuse for not picking up on all the other stuff happening and clues left by atheists in the game.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
29-06-2012, 02:14 AM
I didn't receive one PM from Carlo.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
29-06-2012, 03:15 AM
I found it very boring in the beginning I must say that... like nothing happened at all... it felt like noone is doing anything.
And I felt that, once I revealed myself everything started rolling. Was fun!

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
29-06-2012, 03:51 AM
See people I told you Erx was an atheist, but you never believed me once! I was very shocked with bemore though, well played guys. I don't think Carlo should be allowed to play next time if he just doesn't participate.
29-06-2012, 04:43 AM
Magoo noone believed you because you did not make a good case. You were behaving like a child and bouncing from one vote to the next and back.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
29-06-2012, 04:46 AM
I just loved seeing you change your votes all the time. Most of you did that... It made me feel really safe, until Deep came and ruined my cloaking device...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
29-06-2012, 04:53 AM
I got fooled, I felt dumb, it was fun, like being a christian all over again.
Thanks muffs ;-)
[+] 4 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
29-06-2012, 05:53 AM
Well played again to everybody involved Big Grin

I have to admit there was some touch and go moments where me and Erx probably thought that the tables were gonna turn on us......... oh but how we laughed in surprise when you lot kept accusing each other and letting us off the hook for yet another round.

Without being big headed I thought I could fool most of you........... you cant blag a blagger Wink

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
29-06-2012, 09:46 AM
(29-06-2012 03:15 AM)Leela Wrote:  I found it very boring in the beginning I must say that... like nothing happened at all... it felt like noone is doing anything.
And I felt that, once I revealed myself everything started rolling. Was fun!

Leela, I agree. The real turning point for the game becoming fun was when you revealed yourself and sided with me. Having you and Beardo defend me was making us laugh, but Bemore especially thought you two had to be working together on some separate hidden gameplay. We couldn't figure out why you would defend me when so many others were outright accusing me.

So that's when it became fun for me. I think the scales of the game changed when Cow lead the charge to lynch Grassy. I was certain I was a dead man until Cow voted for Grassy. I changed my vote and was pleasantly surprised to see Leela and others do the same. With Grassy gone, I felt we had a chance. Big Grin

Leela, you were our next target because we didn't trust your motives. Wink

Magoo, I sort of felt bad you were feeling ignored, but I was glad no one was listening because you were right! Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
29-06-2012, 09:59 AM
Deep, I do have to call you out. We targeted you after Kineo because we knew you were already piecing things together. So we killed you to get you to shut up, but then you didn't SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! I seriously thought you had some power to still talk after you were dead. It was not only annoying, it felt extremely unfair. And then to top it off, I flat out tell you I'm atheist assuming that would shut you up, but you still posted things like crocodile tears after things I posted, and said you were turning in your grave at the decisions the theists were making. Dude, you just flat out cannot do that. Fortunately, it didn't work, but no thanks to you. If people had listened, Bemore and I would have lost and that would have been due solely to an unfair breach in the rules...a dead person still talking.
This rule cannot be highlighted enough...Dead people should be completely dead. No PMs saying who you think the Mafia is. No cryptic messages in the thread. No pictures that can be used as clues. Dead is dead. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Rant over for now...as long as my point has been understood. Dodgy

Now back to your regularly scheduled recapping of how much fun the game was. Smile

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My