Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
29-06-2012, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2012 10:55 AM by DeepThought.)
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(29-06-2012 09:59 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Deep, I do have to call you out. We targeted you after Kineo because we knew you were already piecing things together. So we killed you to get you to shut up, but then you didn't SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! I seriously thought you had some power to still talk after you were dead. It was not only annoying, it felt extremely unfair. And then to top it off, I flat out tell you I'm atheist assuming that would shut you up, but you still posted things like crocodile tears after things I posted, and said you were turning in your grave at the decisions the theists were making. Dude, you just flat out cannot do that. Fortunately, it didn't work, but no thanks to you. If people had listened, Bemore and I would have lost and that would have been due solely to an unfair breach in the rules...a dead person still talking.
This rule cannot be highlighted enough...Dead people should be completely dead. No PMs saying who you think the Mafia is. No cryptic messages in the thread. No pictures that can be used as clues. Dead is dead. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Rant over for now...as long as my point has been understood. Dodgy

Now back to your regularly scheduled recapping of how much fun the game was. Smile
I think turning in ones grave should be allowed since it has no bearing on the game. (I only posted it once the voting was over for the day.)

Once the victim is publicly revealed I have reason to turn in my grave. Tongue

The crocodile tears were directed at you... yeah I suppose I shouldn't have done that - but everyone already knew from the very start who I recommended as next target. You... That was long before you admitted your role to me in a pm.

Your story had so many holes already - and after grassy was trying to lynch you and got revealed as forensic investigator I didn't think the remaining townies would do anything so stupid as to vote for someone else..

I honestly thought you didn't stand a snowballs chance in hell... Then the un-fucking-believably dumb happened. The plot holes in your lies and rubbishy actions didn't matter, Grassy's Forensic Investigation didn't matter, My crocodile tear pic shouldn't have made a difference, in addition to that it didn't - in completely the wrong way!

It boggles my mind. I'm REALLY struggling to see how everyone fumbled on this so badly.

I don't understand how you can complain. I didn't reveal anything that doesn't appear to me as clear as day. What the hell happened? Can anyone explain how Erx basically got away with murder right under your noses?

Townies/Culties really dropped the ball on this one - fumbled so badly I didn't think it was possible...

Calm down Erx, drama queen!

You have no idea how frustrating it is watching people blindly stumble through the game. It was like watching a toddler play with a soldering iron. You know it will end in tears...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2012, 10:29 AM
The only reason I lead the charge to kill grassy (a mistake, yet again) was because you guys had the required votes to lynch me. It was about saving my own ass, and it worked beautifully.

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
29-06-2012, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2012 10:48 AM by DeepThought.)
(29-06-2012 10:29 AM)itsacow Wrote:  The only reason I lead the charge to kill grassy (a mistake, yet again) was because you guys had the required votes to lynch me. It was about saving my own ass, and it worked beautifully.
You lost along with the townies. I understand directing suspicion elsewhere. It's mostly the point after that which I have most issue with.

Regardless of voting out Grassy at that point you all had the obvious evidence you needed to vote out Erx.

Forensic Investigator was lynched for trying to lynch Erx.
How can anyone explain voting for Carlo instead of Erx?

In a way voting out Grassy was bad for you because he was innocent. That directed suspicion towards you.

29-06-2012, 10:55 AM
I'm guessing this game is much funner when you get to be Mafia. Learned quite a bit this game. I think if dead players could have a private room to discuss the game with other dead players it would be less tempting to make any groans from the grave. Also, when the votes are enough for a lynch it should be called by the final lyncher so that the lynchee' will be out of the game before having to wait for the moderator to make it official.

I don't know what to do about players who jump off the horse mid-stream? I guess they should have to sit out the next game or be penalized somehow to discourage it.

Looking forward to see what muffs will be like in a game!

Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮­͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝ͅ­̬͓͚ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
29-06-2012, 11:00 AM
(29-06-2012 04:43 AM)Leela Wrote:  Magoo noone believed you because you did not make a good case. You were behaving like a child and bouncing from one vote to the next and back.

Yeah you are probably right. But it impossible to make a good case because other people were simply unable to know the information I had. Lesson learned for next time. Only vote to lynch when certain, rather than randomly changing.
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
29-06-2012, 11:08 AM
yea, deep I had my suspicions of erxo the whole game but I never acted on them. I should have but when I acted upon bemore noone listened to me, so then i thought it was pointless.

Under Repair.
29-06-2012, 11:22 AM
(29-06-2012 10:55 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I'm guessing this game is much funner when you get to be Mafia. Learned quite a bit this game. I think if dead players could have a private room to discuss the game with other dead players it would be less tempting to make any groans from the grave. Also, when the votes are enough for a lynch it should be called by the final lyncher so that the lynchee' will be out of the game before having to wait for the moderator to make it official.

I don't know what to do about players who jump off the horse mid-stream? I guess they should have to sit out the next game or be penalized somehow to discourage it.

Looking forward to see what muffs will be like in a game!
Votes could be more complex by including roles like politician, double voters and voteless townies you can still vote publicly but it doesn't really count.

Only the game host can declare a lynch. Until then keep voting as if nothing happened. Votes will be tallied in chronological order until there is a successful lynch... or no lynch.

[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
29-06-2012, 11:33 AM
(29-06-2012 11:08 AM)itsacow Wrote:  yea, deep I had my suspicions of erxo the whole game but I never acted on them. I should have but when I acted upon bemore noone listened to me, so then i thought it was pointless.

I was beginning to think that you were with them. Oh well. Grass makes a lot of us react unduly Wink

Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮­͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝ͅ­̬͓͚ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
29-06-2012, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2012 06:33 PM by DeepThought.)
(29-06-2012 01:12 AM)Filox Wrote:  This got me thinking that you do have superpowers...
Quote: If you round up 47.57 you get Poster #58: Erxomai

There are 57 is found 3 times in that number... Filox is poster #57
Big Grin

I now know I made a mistake, I thought that we all got our roles at the same time, that is why I came out too early. I was lucky that only you noticed that. But this "math" of yours is just superb...

(15-06-2012 01:08 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Wow! The lord might be saying something here...

If you round up 47.57 you get Poster #58: Erxomai

There are 57 is found 3 times in that number... Filox is poster #57

If 57 is found 3 times and 333 is half of 666 then?

Then there is 1428 which happens twice. 14 is half of 28... I can't figure out what the lord is trying to say here.

Maybe the lord is saying Filox is only half a man? He could be half demon!

333 = half satanic!

Haha, I found a way to manipulate the numbers and implicate the 2 people I suspected most at the time.

I didn't name Bemore or anyone else fitting some of the other numbers - they were all coincidence. At the time I didn't suspect bemore at all!

29-06-2012, 06:45 PM
A2
Leela
Magoo
Lady Jane
Girly - all Bible characters.

Bemore gave himself away when he claimed to be the 6th one. Nobody caught it.