Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
13-06-2012, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 10:08 AM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(13-06-2012 09:59 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I want to lynch Carlos just for the bible quotes alone, I'm a self-hating theist.

I think the best approach is to go into night phase 1 with no crucifixions. Too many innocent lives at stake to begin playing god...yet.
People, it's called ROLE PLAYING.

Let not your heart be troubled, my child. God loves you.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
13-06-2012, 10:19 AM
(13-06-2012 09:46 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Blessings be upon you all in the Name of the Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost. The tribulation and strife upon this small town grieves me greatly. Why seek ye Vigilante Justice? God rebukes this!

"Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it
is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord."

Who said anything about justice and revenge? This is about eliminating the atheist threat to the sanctity of our lives. These heathens have access to our precious children by way of teaching in schools, they heal the sick with their arcane devil-medicine, and they come together to create mind-control devices such as computers and televisions to rot out our God-given brains into believing in such "theories" as evolution or the big-bang.

And it's time we do something about it... Dodgy

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
13-06-2012, 10:21 AM
(13-06-2012 10:19 AM)kineo Wrote:  
(13-06-2012 09:46 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Blessings be upon you all in the Name of the Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost. The tribulation and strife upon this small town grieves me greatly. Why seek ye Vigilante Justice? God rebukes this!

"Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it
is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord."

Who said anything about justice and revenge? This is about eliminating the atheist threat to the sanctity of our lives. These heathens have access to our precious children by way of teaching in schools, they heal the sick with their arcane devil-medicine, and they come together to create mind-control devices such as computers and televisions to rot out our God-given brains into believing in such "theories" as evolution or the big-bang.

And it's time we do something about it... Dodgy
A little gun-ho don't you think, atheist?

Carlo is convincing.... Too convincing.... I will keep my eyes on your posts.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
13-06-2012, 10:24 AM
Ok, so I suggest we get this moving along...

Submit your prime suspect vote or vote none. The sooner we send in the votes the sooner we move to night phase #1 and get some investigations done!

For nor we have nothing to go on... I doubt anyone will confess now!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
13-06-2012, 10:26 AM
(13-06-2012 10:24 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Ok, so I suggest we get this moving along...

Submit your prime suspect vote or vote none. The sooner we send in the votes the sooner we move to night phase #1 and get some investigations done!

For nor we have nothing to go on... I doubt anyone will confess now!
I already voted Cool What's new? Drinking Beverage

13-06-2012, 11:23 AM
(13-06-2012 05:27 AM)Filox Wrote:  Can we start lynching stupid atheists today? Atheists, come out to playiiiey... :::bottlecling, botlecling, bottlecling:::

Smile
Haven't seen/heard a Warriors reference in some time...
I like it.
Although it makes me think of someone who is prone to have violent, killing tendencies...Hm...but it's a good thing I started my day with morning prayers and study of the Psalms.

From my studies, I'd like to share this verse with you all:

Psalm 37:28
For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones.
They will be protected forever, but the offspring of the wicked will be
cut off;

Let this be fair warning to those who would be foolish enough to doubt the existence of God and comfort to those of us who must stand strong in this time of our town's tribulations.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
13-06-2012, 11:32 AM
(13-06-2012 05:55 AM)Filox Wrote:  Yeah, suspect me, as usual. Look what good did it bring you last time. Hmmm, maybe you didn't get your role yet, because you are one of the few. I suspect Deep, he is always deep undercover.

Atothetheist said LOGICAL, it is not logical (!), he must be one of them, we don't use logic, "they" do...

[Image: tumblr_m36vpt0KfU1r1mpi1o1_500.jpg]
Hm...Filox, while I do trust in no man yet place my hope in the Lord, I do think you're on to something here. Why would someone admit to being logical. It just makes no sense to me. We should hold a prayer vigil as good Christians. The Holy Spirit will guide us, and if Atothetheist is as guilty as I think he is, may the Lord smite him down in our presence. And if that doesn't happen, let's crucify the little bugger!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
13-06-2012, 11:36 AM
(13-06-2012 11:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-06-2012 05:55 AM)Filox Wrote:  Yeah, suspect me, as usual. Look what good did it bring you last time. Hmmm, maybe you didn't get your role yet, because you are one of the few. I suspect Deep, he is always deep undercover.

Atothetheist said LOGICAL, it is not logical (!), he must be one of them, we don't use logic, "they" do...

[Image: tumblr_m36vpt0KfU1r1mpi1o1_500.jpg]
Hm...Filox, while I do trust in no man yet place my hope in the Lord, I do think you're on to something here. Why would someone admit to being logical. It just makes no sense to me. We should hold a prayer vigil as good Christians. The Holy Spirit will guide us, and if Atothetheist is as guilty as I think he is, may the Lord smite him down in our presence. And if that doesn't happen, let's crucify the little bugger!
May the Lord Jesus Christ protect me from these mistaken brethern.

13-06-2012, 11:41 AM
(13-06-2012 09:59 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I want to lynch Carlos just for the bible quotes alone, I'm a self-hating theist.
Brother, it seems you are going through a time of great trial. Remember, Hebrews 4:12 tells us, "For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged
sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of
marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart."
Brother, I fear your soul may be in jeopardy if this is how you view the word of the Lord. I would hate to think you may be one of these dreaded atheists who have come into our town, but it does make me wonder. At worst, we should probably watch to see if we need to crucify you. But in the meantime, we should be praying for you to see how wonderful the Lord's love for you is. He will never hate you nor forsake you and you should never hate what God has created.

13-06-2012, 11:45 AM
(13-06-2012 07:40 AM)bemore Wrote:  I feel like ive just smoked a massive joint and been put into a massive and cramped room full of strangers.

On edge and slightly paranoid Unsure

VOTE: Everybody Thumbsup
Father, our humble town calls upon you for wisdom and discerning of your will. Why, oh God, would one of your children know what it feels like to smoke a massive joint unless they had already sold their soul to the Prince of Darkness. Jesus, I pray for our good brother Bemore. If he is doubting, may you bolster his faith. If he has already rejected you, may you embolden us to carry out your purpose and remove his atheist stain from our community of faith.
Amen.