Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
12-06-2012, 12:23 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(12-06-2012 12:15 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Hey! Is that a role for this round? The second coming? That would be fucking epic!!!!

Talk about having a bulls-eye painted on your back. Or maybe it would be better to say a cross Smile
No man, you don't want to mess with that Bitch:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
12-06-2012, 03:56 PM
(12-06-2012 12:16 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
Your anteater ain't got nothing on me bitch. I don't even give a fuck!!!!

Goddam that was funny. Honey badger don't give a shit, it just takes what it wants. Big Grin

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-06-2012, 04:27 PM
(12-06-2012 12:01 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(12-06-2012 09:30 AM)Magoo Wrote:  Haha Leela I gave the order that got you killed. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Big Grin Sorry Sad
I take this personal Sadcryface

Aww sorrySad There there, there there * pats you on the back*
12-06-2012, 04:34 PM
(12-06-2012 04:27 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(12-06-2012 12:01 PM)Leela Wrote:  I take this personal Sadcryface

Aww sorrySad There there, there there * pats you on the back*

Wait ... Leela was my bodyguard. .... That means you put a hit out on Girly on day 1. ... Damn you Magoo. You'll pay for that you bastard. [Image: smiley-face-shaking-fist.gif]

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Angel I had nothing to do with that decision...

It will be interesting to see who is eliminated first this time around!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
12-06-2012, 08:46 PM
(12-06-2012 08:40 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Angel I had nothing to do with that decision...

I am so motivated to sumo both you and Magoo simultaneously. One of you gets a chokehold and the other gets a legchoke. ... You will both yield. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-06-2012, 09:25 PM
(12-06-2012 08:40 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Angel I had nothing to do with that decision...

Liar!

I believe that as soon as he found out he was mafia he PMed me asking Girlyman to be killed first.

Angel

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
12-06-2012, 09:41 PM
(12-06-2012 09:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Liar!

I believe that as soon as he found out he was mafia he PMed me asking Girlyman to be killed first.

Angel
No No No. Deepthought begged to sacrifice himself before everything, but we said no. He finally became suicidal half way through because he couldn't take the pressure. He is just an angel and couldn't stand the pressure of being faux mafia.

Angel
Angel
Angel
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
12-06-2012, 09:41 PM
(12-06-2012 09:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Liar!

Angel

Once I'm done with dealing with the principle parties, I'm coming after the messenger muffingears. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-06-2012, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2012 10:31 PM by DeepThought.)
(12-06-2012 09:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Liar!

Angel
GM should really be flattered that we deemed him enough of a threat to try to eliminate first! Tongue

Eliminating Erx in the first day phase was icing on the cake. Can't have the intuitive, people reading social minded people ruining our evil plans! Makes things too unpredictable.

Bemore was a loose cannon and as much of a threat to the townies as the mafia. Still a pain in the ass. Ended up paying the price though... Big Grin

(12-06-2012 09:41 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  No No No. Deepthought begged to sacrifice himself before everything, but we said no. He finally became suicidal half way through because he couldn't take the pressure. He is just an angel and couldn't stand the pressure of being faux mafia.

I'm going to call that move I did at mid-game the Anti-Christ Sacrifice. To wash away the evil suspicions... Big Grin

I'll do anything for my partners in crime. Heart Hug

Besides I had allot of fun throwing the tantrum. I got to urinate all over the church of Filox before I died! Smile

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post