RE: Forum Mafia Game II
I vote NO CRUX

Let's see what the night foretells before we lynch anyone innocent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2012, 06:26 AM
Day phase 1.

Nothing to do with the game but totally, by chance, just watched a doco on Darwin and Wallace.
Guess who the narrator was, Stephen Hawking. I lol'd.

Carry on.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
13-06-2012, 07:17 AM
(13-06-2012 05:55 AM)Filox Wrote:  Yeah, suspect me, as usual. Look what good did it bring you last time. Hmmm, maybe you didn't get your role yet, because you are one of the few. I suspect Deep, he is always deep undercover.
haha, why are you bringing up last game? Your role last game has nothing to do with this game! Tongue

Innocence or guilt doesn't carry over across games.

I'm onto you Filox you filthy Atheist scumbag! I can smell your SIN from miles away. REPENT!

(13-06-2012 05:55 AM)Filox Wrote:  Atothetheist said LOGICAL, it is not logical (!), he must be one of them, we don't use logic, "they" do...
Typical redirect tactics. I'm onto you Filox.

Investigate Filox first people!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
13-06-2012, 07:40 AM
I feel like ive just smoked a massive joint and been put into a massive and cramped room full of strangers.

On edge and slightly paranoid Unsure

VOTE: Everybody Thumbsup

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
13-06-2012, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 08:34 AM by DeepThought.)
I vote for everybody also...

But tonight I vote for Filox - cos I know my vote won't actually do anything. We need at least 8 votes to lynch and don't think we should tonight. We can get the crusade on track perhaps starting tomorrow. Smile

Vote: Filox (just cos I can) Tongue

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
13-06-2012, 09:04 AM
(13-06-2012 08:15 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  I vote for everybody also...

But tonight I vote for Filox - cos I know my vote won't actually do anything. We need at least 8 votes to lynch and don't think we should tonight. We can get the crusade on track perhaps starting tomorrow. Smile

Vote: Filox (just cos I can) Tongue
Cool vid,bro.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
13-06-2012, 09:34 AM
Thine sweet neighbours, holdth your heads high! If we follow the good book of rules, let us abide by the commandment of no killing. There has been no sin yet, and only God can bring down this judgment.

Vote: Let us pray.
13-06-2012, 09:41 AM
(13-06-2012 05:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes, vote away.
You can always vote no crucifixion remember.

All roles sent out.
The characters include:
5 - Real people
5 - Bible Characters
4 - Movie Characters
We have Bible characters here? Onan's not going to be able to type well with only one hand available.....Lamo

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
13-06-2012, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 09:56 AM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
Blessings be upon you all in the Name of the Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost. The tribulation and strife upon this small town grieves me greatly. Why seek ye Vigilante Justice? God rebukes this!

"Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it
is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord."

- Romans 12:19

Remember Jesus' words in the Book of Matthew

Matthew, Chapter 5, verses 20-29

“You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.’ But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause
shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother,
‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’
shall be in danger of hell fire. Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift. Agree
with your adversary quickly, while you are on the way with him, lest
your adversary deliver you to the judge, the judge hand you over to the
officer, and you be thrown into prison. Assuredly, I say to you, you will by no means get out of there till you have paid the last penny."

Jesus continues in verses 38-42

“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also. And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two. Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away."

Do not be as the publicans, my flock, but Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

Yours in Christ

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
13-06-2012, 09:59 AM
I want to lynch Carlos just for the bible quotes alone, I'm a self-hating theist.

I think the best approach is to go into night phase 1 with no crucifixions. Too many innocent lives at stake to begin playing god...yet.

Evolve
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post