Forum Mafia Game III - pregame banter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
04-07-2012, 01:30 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III - pregame banter
I have to say being mafia last game I didnt have to be so meticulous in working out what people said..... as long as I could cover my own story (preferably intertwined with innocent accounts) and keep a mutual distance away from my co-mafia scum.... fate seemed to play the rest out.

If I am mafia again then I think I will pursue my pen and paper method of tracking what people say because of these new interesting multi faction things DeepThought has planned out for the game.

Should be interesting Dodgy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2012, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2012 10:58 PM by itsacow.)
(04-07-2012 01:30 PM)bemore Wrote:  I have to say being mafia last game I didnt have to be so meticulous in working out what people said..... as long as I could cover my own story (preferably intertwined with innocent accounts) and keep a mutual distance away from my co-mafia scum.... fate seemed to play the rest out.

If I am mafia again then I think I will pursue my pen and paper method of tracking what people say because of these new interesting multi faction things DeepThought has planned out for the game.

Ahem, I saw through your vengeful townie facade. Not a single person listened to me for reasons I shall not discuss.

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
04-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Moo Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
05-07-2012, 04:53 AM
MoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
05-07-2012, 08:22 AM
(04-07-2012 09:55 PM)itsacow Wrote:  
(04-07-2012 01:30 PM)bemore Wrote:  I have to say being mafia last game I didnt have to be so meticulous in working out what people said..... as long as I could cover my own story (preferably intertwined with innocent accounts) and keep a mutual distance away from my co-mafia scum.... fate seemed to play the rest out.

Ahem, I saw through your vengeful townie facade. Not a single person listened to me for reasons I shall not discuss.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVmukQa2kSe0z5orK7AOs...XkoJ-KYRCa]

M Cool Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
05-07-2012, 03:58 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
(04-07-2012 06:33 AM)Magoo Wrote:  I can't switch back to it, it won't work. Doesn't matter if I use my phone or the computer, it doesn't work Sad Must be my account. Sucks.

Hey Magoo, are you having difficulties finding the button/link that switches you back and forth or does it just not work when you click it?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-07-2012, 05:42 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
(05-07-2012 03:58 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(04-07-2012 06:33 AM)Magoo Wrote:  I can't switch back to it, it won't work. Doesn't matter if I use my phone or the computer, it doesn't work Sad Must be my account. Sucks.

Hey Magoo, are you having difficulties finding the button/link that switches you back and forth or does it just not work when you click it?

No it's just nothing happens when I click it Sad
05-07-2012, 06:42 PM
That's weird? Surely it's gotta be a browser issue. But I guess not if it does it on your pc too. Have you logged out and viewed the forum as a guest and then tried to switch?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2012, 04:21 AM
Magoo probably set his preferred template to GoMobile in his user control panel.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...on=options

In there you can fix it with the board style option.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
06-07-2012, 04:28 AM
Are we going to start? I want to pray to Allah 5 times a day, c'mon already. Allahu Akbar...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson