Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
07-07-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
(07-07-2012 09:06 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I don't have any night actions so Tongue

But I do have a couple of day time actions. I dare you to lynch me. No really... I dare you.
Keep digging Erx Smile

So how did you come to the conclusion that LJ is an atheist then???

What sort of day action did you use in the first 12 hours???

Plus your empty threats wont stop the majority from hanging you ha ha ha ha.

Your acting just like the last game Rolleyes

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2012, 09:17 PM
The first 12 hours it was revealed to me through Almighty Allah that Filox is who he says he is.

Now, Friend Bemore...it's fine if you want to vote for Magoo, although it's just anybody's guess as to his identity. However, if you refuse to vote for Lady Jane, then I have to assume you're an Atheist since I know she is one for sure.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
07-07-2012, 09:23 PM
(07-07-2012 09:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  The first 12 hours it was revealed to me through Almighty Allah that Filox is who he says he is.
Oh really Blink

Then how does that explain that ladyjane is atheist???

Keep digging Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
07-07-2012, 09:25 PM
(07-07-2012 09:23 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(07-07-2012 09:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  The first 12 hours it was revealed to me through Almighty Allah that Filox is who he says he is.
Oh really Blink

Keep digging Smile
Sheesh, are you that dense? You must be a Muslim.

You asked what I did the first day and that was find out Filox was a Muslim.
You didn't ask what I did the second day. The second day I found out LJ is a despicable Atheist.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
07-07-2012, 09:26 PM
(07-07-2012 05:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My father traded me to GrassyKnoll for his 9 "wives" (ugly ass bitches, daddy got ripped off unless he puts them to work plowing the fields, what the hell did you use them for Grassy, grazing the grassy knolls?).

I'm currently reviewing Khel Azud's position on women's suffrage so I don't incur the village's position on women's suffering and risk losing my head.

Ok. Wait a minute Girly... as I'm sure that it says somewhere in the Qur'an -No Ones Temerity May Avoid Fallible Intentions Assuredly. What kind of a moocow setup is this? Everyone knows that the position of women's suffrage in our village is strictly the missionary position. Please clue me in on where you're going with this as everything we post here can and most likely WILL be held against you.

(07-07-2012 07:10 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Vote Tally
Magoo: (4 Votes) Atothetheist, Bemore, Earmuffs, Grassy Knoll, Vosur

And yes... I know how to count... Don't question your God! muahahahahaha!! Tongue

What about Smoosh? Blink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-07-2012, 09:31 PM
(07-07-2012 09:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(07-07-2012 09:23 PM)bemore Wrote:  Oh really Blink

Keep digging Smile
Sheesh, are you that dense? You must be a Muslim.

You asked what I did the first day and that was find out Filox was a Muslim.
You didn't ask what I did the second day. The second day I found out LJ is a despicable Atheist.
The only person to have such a revealing role (to my knowledge) is a cop...... who is part of the townies (also to my knowledge)
however they only have night actions....... unless of course Deep has mixed things up a bit.

Is there anybody else with any day actions that would like to step forward???

(im thinking Magoo and A2 might)

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
07-07-2012, 09:34 PM
Quote:Daytime abilities: Like special ability votes (politician/double voter), daytime cop, daytime vigilate... Decisions are final. Once the PM is sent it is what it is - no going back.
Eg: No changing of votes with the special ability. Only ordinary public votes can be changed, so be careful.

(07-07-2012 09:10 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(07-07-2012 09:06 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I don't have any night actions so Tongue

But I do have a couple of day time actions. I dare you to lynch me. No really... I dare you.
Keep digging Erx Smile

So how did you come to the conclusion that LJ is an atheist then???

What sort of day action did you use in the first 12 hours???

Plus your empty threats wont stop the majority from hanging you ha ha ha ha.

Your acting just like the last game Rolleyes

Hey bemore, he could be telling the truth... I remembered this on the first day:
(06-07-2012 10:32 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Just a quick reminder. Those with daytime actions please send them in whenever you get the chance. I want to close off this introductory day within ~10hrs.

Enjoy!

Sorry if this outs you Erx Blush Maybe someone will know who to protect tonight Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-07-2012, 09:36 PM
I have done the will of Allah the way He has guided me and He has been faithful to reveal the information that I then have passed on to you.

I can guarantee this...I will probably die soon because either LJ or one of her cronies will do me in. Don't believe me if you wish, but my death will vindicate me and I will soon be with the Almighty in Paradise.

~Izel
07-07-2012, 09:43 PM
Hmmmmmmm maybe I have been getting a bit carried away in the light of this new information Huh

Damn this addictive game..... Im defo going to sleep now Shocking

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
07-07-2012, 09:46 PM
But before I do log off........

CANCEL VOTE: MAGOO

NEW VOTE: LADYJANE

If your lying Erx you will make me look like a twat......... and prove your own guilt Thumbsup

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post