Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
07-07-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
(07-07-2012 09:26 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(07-07-2012 07:10 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Vote Tally
Magoo: (4 Votes) Atothetheist, Bemore, Earmuffs, Grassy Knoll, Vosur

And yes... I know how to count... Don't question your God! muahahahahaha!! Tongue
What about Smoosh? Blink
Half votes don't count. If you want your vote to count be decisive about it.

Vote: {username}

Those are the only ones that count as I mentioned in post 1.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
07-07-2012, 09:52 PM
So, we have someone who has just put their neck on the line.

Erx says LJ is atheist. He's either risked revealing his role and will be killed OR will be caught in a lie and be lynched.

This is worth paying attention to. Here's our option, vote for LJ and find out if Erx is telling the truth? If he's not, then we lynch him tomorrow. Either way it's a risk the village can afford to make right now.

I say VOTE CHANGE: LadyJane

Who's with me?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-07-2012, 10:10 PM
Okay let us look at the information. Erxomai says he knows for sure what two people's roles are. We have played for one cycle. Everyone only has either a day or night action(not passive actions). Magoo is saying he has a role that can kill people. Look at what bemore did last game. He said he had a killing role, and lo and behold he was an atheist.
I have learned through the three games I have played that anyone who says he has a role that can adversely affect the town is probably an atheist. Also, when people continually praise Allah(God) is also an indicator of them being an atheist.

Magoo is guilty of both of these.

Vote: Magoo

Under Repair.
07-07-2012, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 10:58 PM by Grassy Knoll.)
(07-07-2012 10:10 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Okay let us look at the information. Erxomai says he knows for sure what two people's roles are. We have played for one cycle. Everyone only has either a day or night action(not passive actions). Magoo is saying he has a role that can kill people. Look at what bemore did last game. He said he had a killing role, and lo and behold he was an atheist.
I have learned through the three games I have played that anyone who says he has a role that can adversely affect the town is probably an atheist. Also, when people continually praise Allah(God) is also an indicator of them being an atheist.

Magoo is guilty of both of these.

Vote: Magoo

Mr dear moocow, even though we are diabolical opposites I urge you to rethink your vote. I agree with you that Magoo has blundered and deserves beheading but think about the position Erx has put himself in. If he is a villager and telling the truth it's a win/win proposition. If he's an atheist and lying then it's still only a lose then win proposition.

It's important for us to verify whether he IS telling the truth so he (Erx) can be protected or eliminated. You savvy?
07-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Vote Tally
Magoo: (4 Votes) Atothetheist, Earmuffs, Itsacow, Vosur
LadyJane: (1 Vote) Bemore, Erxomai, Grassy Knoll

07-07-2012, 11:11 PM
(07-07-2012 11:06 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Vote Tally
Magoo: (4 Votes) Atothetheist, Earmuffs, Itsacow, Vosur
LadyJane: (1 Vote) Bemore, Erxomai, Grassy Knoll

LadyJane: (1 Vote) Bemore, Erxomai, Grassy Knoll Shocking
07-07-2012, 11:14 PM
(07-07-2012 11:06 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  LadyJane: (1 Vote) Bemore, Erxomai, Grassy Knoll

Um, do Aussies have their own special counting method?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
07-07-2012, 11:16 PM
(07-07-2012 11:14 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(07-07-2012 11:06 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  LadyJane: (1 Vote) Bemore, Erxomai, Grassy Knoll
Um, do Aussies have their own special counting method?
Yes, and all will be revealed at the end of the game... It's still early days.

~18hrs to go!

08-07-2012, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 12:28 AM by earmuffs.)
Consider

Someone is working with someone here.
Either Magoo and Vosur or Erx and Bemore.
But at the moment they're at the top of my suspicions list.

I say we vote Erx simply because day time cop seems a little unlikely, also very convenient (Can hide from trackers/watchers at night) and in my experience "convenient" roles seem to be chosen by scum.
So instead of voting Ladyjane who hasn't done anything suspicious I say we vote Erx.

Cancel vote: Magoo
Vote: Erx

After all, if he is telling the truth and turns out to be who he says he is, then we can vote Ladyjane. But to vote ladyjane first seems a little sketchy. For starters, if she does turn out to be Atheist or whatever, Erx could still be Christian but now everyone will think he's Muslim.
Voting Erx first is the only way to clear both his and Ladyjanes names, if they can indeed be cleared.

edit: Okay just read last page (11).
Now that is interesting.
Atheists vote doesn't count? (Bemore and Erx)

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
08-07-2012, 12:27 AM
(08-07-2012 12:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Consider

Someone is working with someone here.
Either Magoo and Vosur or Erx and Bemore.
But at the moment they're at the top of my suspicions list.

I say we vote Erx simply because day time cop seems a little unlikely, also very convenient (Can hide from trackers/watchers at night) and in my experience "convenient" roles seem to be chosen by scum.
So instead of voting Ladyjane who hasn't done anything suspicious I say we vote Erx.

Cancel vote: Magoo
Vote: Erx

After all, if he is telling the truth and turns out to be who he says he is, then we can vote Ladyjane. But to vote ladyjane first seems a little sketchy. For starters, if she does turn out to be Atheist or whatever, Erx could still be Christian but now everyone will think he's Muslim.
Voting Erx first is the only way to clear both his and Ladyjanes names, if they can indeed be cleared.

Alright you're no light weight here... what exactly do you know for certain?