Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
08-07-2012, 05:08 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
I see some scared Muslims here... A real Muslim is not afraid of death, is not afraid to die, or to prove a point. Specially if that is going to help bring out non-Muslims to the surface. Vote and kill, everyone who cancels their votes and vote for no one are scared Muslims or no Muslims. We don't need any of them, so you are all on my to-blow-up list.

You do not trust I am a devoted Muslim? Kill me and find out. But you will loose a great warrior in the process.

ALLAHU AKBAR!!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2012, 05:09 AM
(08-07-2012 05:08 AM)Filox Wrote:  I see some scared Muslims here... A real Muslim is not afraid of death, is not afraid to die, or to prove a point. Specially if that is going to help bring out non-Muslims to the surface. Vote and kill, everyone who cancels their votes and vote for no one are scared Muslims or no Muslims. We don't need any of them, so you are all on my to-blow-up list.

You do not trust I am a devoted Muslim? Kill me and find out. But you will loose a great warrior in the process.

ALLAHU AKBAR!!
Vote: Filox

He seems to be very very suspicious now.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
08-07-2012, 06:18 AM
well if it means getting a lynch

vote change: LJ

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-07-2012, 06:27 AM
Ive added my extra vote....... along with Earmuffs I think that is enough for a lynch.

(7 votes needed)

Time to see if Erx was telling the truth Dodgy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
08-07-2012, 07:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 07:25 AM by Filox.)
My posts keep disparaging again...

As I was saying, bemore, are you implying that you have double vote? If you do, you can not be a Muslim, as every double vote is for one person per group.

So, bemore is either Christian or Atheist.

Athotheist, you just keep attacking me, I will find you on the market tomorrow to explain how I am a devoted Muslim. BOOOOM!

Edit:

Just did a quick check, and yes, bemore is definitely not a Muslim. He has double voting, so be careful. If LJ is an Atheist, that would mean that bemore is more likely to be a Christian.

Atotheist could be an Atheist, as he attacked me, not the LJ, the Atheist.

-Hunter S. Thompson
08-07-2012, 07:28 AM
My brothers, why did you let yourself be decieved by Erxomai? I told you not to change your vote for Magoo, because he is most definetly an infidel. Erxomai drew the attention from Magoo to LadyJane because we figured out that he was merely pretending to have the paranoid gun owner ability to save his ass. I will pray to Allah that you will come to your senses. If LadyJane turns out to be a believer, you will have to repent in front of Allah.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
08-07-2012, 07:39 AM
(08-07-2012 07:21 AM)Filox Wrote:  My posts keep disparaging again...

As I was saying, bemore, are you implying that you have double vote? If you do, you can not be a Muslim, as every double vote is for one person per group.

So, bemore is either Christian or Atheist.

Athotheist, you just keep attacking me, I will find you on the market tomorrow to explain how I am a devoted Muslim. BOOOOM!

Edit:

Just did a quick check, and yes, bemore is definitely not a Muslim. He has double voting, so be careful. If LJ is an Atheist, that would mean that bemore is more likely to be a Christian.

Atotheist could be an Atheist, as he attacked me, not the LJ, the Atheist.
You should of listened to Earmuffs......... the weed is making you Paranoid Angel

Id like to see your reasoning behind why you think I am lying Filox

Caus im not Drinking Beverage

Im a muslim....... im a roleblocker.......... and I have the power of double voting.

Believe me if I was an atheist I wouldnt be posting this often...... plus I would make my statements as neutral as possible, leading up to things slowly and implanting thoughts in people heads.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
08-07-2012, 07:44 AM
We shall see about you, but right now, after we take care of LJ, we should go and have a "talk" with Magoo. I agree with Vosur that he must be taken care of.

So, it is possible to have more people form the same group with double votes? If it is not possible, then, bemore, my friend, you will be flying in pieces tomorrow...

BOOOM!

ALLAHU AKBAR!!

-Hunter S. Thompson
08-07-2012, 07:56 AM
(08-07-2012 07:44 AM)Filox Wrote:  So, it is possible to have more people form the same group with double votes? If it is not possible, then, bemore, my friend, you will be flying in pieces tomorrow...
Yes, unfortunately that's possible. Dodgy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
08-07-2012, 07:57 AM
(08-07-2012 07:44 AM)Filox Wrote:  We shall see about you, but right now, after we take care of LJ, we should go and have a "talk" with Magoo. I agree with Vosur that he must be taken care of.

So, it is possible to have more people form the same group with double votes? If it is not possible, then, bemore, my friend, you will be flying in pieces tomorrow...

BOOOM!

ALLAHU AKBAR!!
Yes Magoo is my next line of attack as well....... unless LJ turns out to be innocent in which case it will be Erx I go after.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.