Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
08-07-2012, 08:01 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
Erx, can you please check bemore, if he is legit, then you non-Muslims are fucked. Erx has told 50% truth (confirmed) for now, we shall see if it goes up to a 100%, if it does not, DEATH!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2012, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 11:47 AM by Grassy Knoll.)
(08-07-2012 07:21 AM)Filox Wrote:  ...every double vote is for one person per group.

If you are implying that someone else is claiming to have the same vote power that you have from the same faction then just come out and say it. I now think I may know that Erx is a Christian or Atheist if he too is voteless. Now would be a good time for the votless Christian to come out of the closet and make themselves known.

(29-06-2012 06:44 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Being Voteless or Double Voting is a character attribute which can be applied to mafia, townies or whatever faction you happen to belong to.

...Obviously I would design the game such that all factions start with balanced voting capability directly proportional to the numbers in each faction.

Earmuffs is seeing the big picture on voting abilities so, to figure me out muffs, check my very first post Wink

(08-07-2012 04:22 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Grassy- Atheist he has made a mistake in trying to immidiately attack a person, and accusing them to be an infidel right from the start. Plus he still has not made a good rebuttal to my comment.

No I'm not Atheist. I may have been nudging people to see how they react but I wouldn't say I'd attacked anyone. Which comment are you referring to? I must have disregarded it for some strange reason Rolleyes

(edited for link to my post and underlining the above)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Vote change: LadyJane

Because I too, am curious to the point of Erx's innocent.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
08-07-2012, 09:28 AM
(06-07-2012 10:52 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(06-07-2012 10:16 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Itsacow might be onto something... Grassy here uses scripture out of context. That leads me to suspect he doesn't know enough about Allah's holy words to be a believer.

The following 1 user doesn't Like Atothetheist's post:
Grassy Knoll (Today)
This is the comment. Reply.

08-07-2012, 09:37 AM
(08-07-2012 09:28 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(06-07-2012 10:52 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  The following 1 user doesn't Like Atothetheist's post:
Grassy Knoll (Today)
This is the comment. Reply.

Ah, well let me just say that true meaning of scripture is often lost in translation. If you read the Qur'an as much as I do then you surely know this to be true?
08-07-2012, 09:51 AM
(08-07-2012 09:37 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(08-07-2012 09:28 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  This is the comment. Reply.

Ah, well let me just say that true meaning of scripture is often lost in translation. If you read the Qur'an as much as I do then you surely know this to be true?
Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy You're making me feel more inclined to believe you are an atheist.

08-07-2012, 10:44 AM
(08-07-2012 09:51 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(08-07-2012 09:37 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Ah, well let me just say that true meaning of scripture is often lost in translation. If you read the Qur'an as much as I do then you surely know this to be true?
Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy You're making me feel more inclined to believe you are an atheist.

Then you're definitely not atheist if you're that paranoid. Laughat Peace be unto you my brother Angel
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
08-07-2012, 11:25 AM
(08-07-2012 08:01 AM)Filox Wrote:  Erx, can you please check bemore, if he is legit, then you non-Muslims are fucked. Erx has told 50% truth (confirmed) for now, we shall see if it goes up to a 100%, if it does not, DEATH!
I indeed plan to either clear or convict Bemore...IF I survive the night, which doesn't have a high probability.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
08-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Damn it's so annoying living on the other side of the world of most of you guys. Every time I wake up in the morning there is about 20 new posts and it's hard to catch up.

I am finding it quite confusing on who the atheists are. I know for sure that Vosur is atheist because he made a blatant lie saying that he is the real paranoid gun owner and not me. It is highly unlikely that there is more than one of this role, considering the low numbers in the game. Of course, I am the only person who knows this for sure, so it sucks.

This also leads me to believe that A2 is also atheist. He was going along with everything Vosur was saying, and was believing in his lies even though there is not evidence to back up his claims. A2 is a noob at being mafia, and I can see the mistakes in his posts, as he is making empty statements at an attempt to make somebody look suspicious. He says I should be lynched because I have "too many inconsistences". It was the first few posts of the game and I was only livening things up. Derp. Dude, if you really wanted to try and make the right choices, and lynch the atheist or christian, not the muslim, then you would not go with an all out attack on me with such little evidence. Unless of course you are retarded Hobo . Since I know Vosur is scum, it has become quiet obvious to me that A2 is his partner in crime. I have no idea who the third infidel could be.

For now, I will put my trust in Erxomai that he knows LJ is an infidel. If LJ turns out to not be scum, it will become quite clear that Erx is a lieing brat and should be lynched. However, there is one thing holding me back about voting for LJ. LadyJane has not said a word since this game has started, which suggests that she may be have a role that prevents her from talking. Makes sense as she is a women.
A townie would usually have this sort of role, not a mafia. Seems suspicious.

Some people are saying I should be next to be lynched. I actually don't really mind if I get lynched because then people will realise that I was the one telling the truth and Vosur and and A2 will be brought into the light and will be lynched. You know what, maybe it would even be better off if I was lynched.

For now,

Vote: LadyJane
08-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Hmm, Magoo, I see your logic. Tonight their will probably be at least two deaths due to the fact there may be an atheist poisoner amongst us. On the subject of LadyJane though, she has personal business to sort out before she can play. I am not saying that she is not atheist scum but it would suck to not be able to play.

Under Repair.