Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
08-07-2012, 02:40 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
(08-07-2012 01:58 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Damn it's so annoying living on the other side of the world of most of you guys. Every time I wake up in the morning there is about 20 new posts and it's hard to catch up.

I am finding it quite confusing on who the atheists are. I know for sure that Vosur is atheist because he made a blatant lie saying that he is the real paranoid gun owner and not me. It is highly unlikely that there is more than one of this role, considering the low numbers in the game. Of course, I am the only person who knows this for sure, so it sucks.

This also leads me to believe that A2 is also atheist. He was going along with everything Vosur was saying, and was believing in his lies even though there is not evidence to back up his claims. A2 is a noob at being mafia, and I can see the mistakes in his posts, as he is making empty statements at an attempt to make somebody look suspicious. He says I should be lynched because I have "too many inconsistences". It was the first few posts of the game and I was only livening things up. Derp. Dude, if you really wanted to try and make the right choices, and lynch the atheist or christian, not the muslim, then you would not go with an all out attack on me with such little evidence. Unless of course you are retarded Hobo . Since I know Vosur is scum, it has become quiet obvious to me that A2 is his partner in crime. I have no idea who the third infidel could be.

For now, I will put my trust in Erxomai that he knows LJ is an infidel. If LJ turns out to not be scum, it will become quite clear that Erx is a lieing brat and should be lynched. However, there is one thing holding me back about voting for LJ. LadyJane has not said a word since this game has started, which suggests that she may be have a role that prevents her from talking. Makes sense as she is a women.
A townie would usually have this sort of role, not a mafia. Seems suspicious.

Some people are saying I should be next to be lynched. I actually don't really mind if I get lynched because then people will realise that I was the one telling the truth and Vosur and and A2 will be brought into the light and will be lynched. You know what, maybe it would even be better off if I was lynched.

For now,

Vote: LadyJane
Magoo... Sorry if that was your intention... But I did not mean to attack you without evidence... I just saw your lies and got supicious. I Still am.

I didn't mean to side with Vosur, if you could look at the thread closely, I was defending you, and he argued with me at one time.

All I saw was the lack of evidence and the sheer conviencany of your part.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2012, 02:42 PM
(08-07-2012 02:10 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Hmm, Magoo, I see your logic. Tonight their will probably be at least two deaths due to the fact there may be an atheist poisoner amongst us. On the subject of LadyJane though, she has personal business to sort out before she can play. I am not saying that she is not atheist scum but it would suck to not be able to play.

You're probably right about busy with personal stuff. All the more reason to put the infidel out of our misery. Let Allah's justice work, Friends!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
08-07-2012, 02:47 PM
(08-07-2012 02:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(08-07-2012 02:10 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Hmm, Magoo, I see your logic. Tonight their will probably be at least two deaths due to the fact there may be an atheist poisoner amongst us. On the subject of LadyJane though, she has personal business to sort out before she can play. I am not saying that she is not atheist scum but it would suck to not be able to play.

You're probably right about busy with personal stuff. All the more reason to put the infidel out of our misery. Let Allah's justice work, Friends!
Come on man... Seriously.... She probably has some family stuff to deal with. It's stupid to let her get killed before she has a chance to really play.

Peace be upon you....

And If she is an atheist, we can always lynch her next round.

08-07-2012, 02:58 PM
There is no IF. She IS an atheist. Waiting gives her a chance to operate tonight with any partners she might have. Someone wanting to delay that for no good reason within game could be her partner.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
08-07-2012, 03:24 PM
I want to get this thought in before night falls. Erx, who did you investigate today to avoid redundancy with anyone who has a similar night action? And are you a Christian?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-07-2012, 03:24 PM
(08-07-2012 02:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  There is no IF. She IS an atheist. Waiting gives her a chance to operate tonight with any partners she might have. Someone wanting to delay that for no good reason within game could be her partner.
Yes it is a bit dodgy A2 in the sight of such evidence and bold claims of Erx (who will surely perish if lieing) that your reason for not voting for her is ....... "give her a chance"

Dodgy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
08-07-2012, 04:38 PM
(08-07-2012 03:24 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(08-07-2012 02:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  There is no IF. She IS an atheist. Waiting gives her a chance to operate tonight with any partners she might have. Someone wanting to delay that for no good reason within game could be her partner.
Yes it is a bit dodgy A2 in the sight of such evidence and bold claims of Erx (who will surely perish if lieing) that your reason for not voting for her is ....... "give her a chance"

Dodgy
You know what? Fine... I was just trying to see if you had anymore evidence. You put up a good argument and If Erx is lying... Bemore is right. I am sorry.

I don't want to seem like something I am not, brothers.

08-07-2012, 04:40 PM
LadyJane has been Lynched!

Night 2 - send in your actions.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
08-07-2012, 04:47 PM
(08-07-2012 02:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Wow erx, It seems your suspect has been proven true. Sorry to question you, brother.

08-07-2012, 04:57 PM
A2, Im withdrawing my suspicion of you back to defcon 3 Tongue In fact, you did vote for LJ who was scum. You could have just done that to avoid suspicion, but then everybody would be suspicious. Anyway.

Erx, thank you so much for helping us lynch an atheist. I have full trust in you now.

BUT WHOEVER IS THE PROTECTOR, PROTECT ERXOMAI!
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post