Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
10-07-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
Lol Magoo. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
10-07-2012, 04:54 PM
(10-07-2012 04:45 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(10-07-2012 04:41 PM)bemore Wrote:  Ahhhhhhhhhh the suspense is killing me (even though I might be a dead muslim typing)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlX3JHALG7oaInubpGwvN...XN9xyLG-qd]

The amount of effort you are putting into trying to act like you are a normal Muslim, makes me suspicious of you that you are actually an atheist trying to blend in Dodgy
Ha ha........ Its not my style....... why would I feel the need to re-enforce this belief to the members of this game when in fact nobody has actually questioned/threatened my alliance or put me under threat to do so???

I dont sweat under pressure....... check my bad self out in the last game Cool

(not like you magoo....... who is christian one moment and a muslim the next Dodgy )

EDIT: wow re-reading my post makes me sound like a right smug twat Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
11-07-2012, 02:10 AM
Oh, I see, very funny. The One I am speaking to will know who I am speaking to. SUCK IT! Now you shall see my full vengefulness, I will kill everyone and you can belong to whatever fraction you like, you are done for! You just made me angry!!

You bastards.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
11-07-2012, 02:28 AM
Well I went to block somebody but it seems that somebody nailed all my fooking windows shut Angry

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 02:41 AM
It is now Daytime #2 - 6 votes to lynch

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
11-07-2012, 02:48 AM
Something fishy is happening, we have some ninjas around here... Anyway, time for bombing to begin! Escape this, ninja!

BOOOOOM!

P.S.

Oh no, the evil ninjas killed our brother Earmuffs. Revenge!

-Hunter S. Thompson
11-07-2012, 03:13 AM
(11-07-2012 02:10 AM)Filox Wrote:  Oh, I see, very funny. The One I am speaking to will know who I am speaking to. SUCK IT! Now you shall see my full vengefulness, I will kill everyone and you can belong to whatever fraction you like, you are done for! You just made me angry!!

You bastards.
Im guessing that you are pissed off because you were stopped in your tracks from killing somebody....... hence this is why you said this "I will kill everyone and you can belong to whatever fraction you like" (fraction lol)

This could explain why we never saw somebody die the first night....... if earmuffs has been poisoned then this may confirm my suspicions.

Until then..........

VOTE: Magoo (they guy who cant decide if he is muslim or not)

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 03:17 AM
Bemore, just take a look at the picture in the first post of this thread, I am the craziest one of them. Smile

Time for talk is over, now I act, let my deeds do the talking.

Fraction, faction, same thing... Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
11-07-2012, 03:59 AM
Let's hope Erx investigates a mafia! As for now, I am voting for Vosur because he is a big fat liar.

Vote: Vosur

I find it funny for the people who vote for me because I said I was Muslim, then Chriatian. It was the start of the game, and most people hadn't even introduced themselves for god sake. Do you honestly think this somehow PROVES I am scum? Do you really think I would be that stupid if I was mafia?
11-07-2012, 04:03 AM
I think Magoo might be a Christian, not an Atheist. That way he could be both lying about the faction he belongs to (Muslim/Christian), as well as being right about his ability. He's an enemy of the muslim community either way.

Vote: Magoo

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]