Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
11-07-2012, 04:08 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
I challenge Erx to investigate either me or Vosur. Then everyone will realise that Vosur is lieing and we will have another infidel off the list.

We both claim to be paranoid gun owners.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2012, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 04:22 AM by Vosur.)
(11-07-2012 04:08 AM)Magoo Wrote:  I challenge Erx to investigate either me or Vosur. Then everyone will realise that Vosur is lieing and we will have another infidel off the list.

Assuming that there are four muslims in the game and assuming that Erxomai is a muslim because of his ability, then it's a safe bet to say that you are lying. It's way too suspicious that you would contradict yourself at the very beginning for no reason while knowing that people would call you out on it. Nobody would have suspected you if it wasn't for the contradicting claims. It's much more logical to assume that you slipped up and are now trying to cover it up. You may have the paranoid gun owner ability, but you're most likely not a muslim. I can guarantee you that I'm as muslim and not an infidel.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-07-2012, 04:25 AM
(11-07-2012 04:18 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 04:08 AM)Magoo Wrote:  I challenge Erx to investigate either me or Vosur. Then everyone will realise that Vosur is lieing and we will have another infidel off the list.

Assuming that there are four muslims in the game and assuming that Erxomai is a muslim because of his ability, then it's a safe bet to say that you are lying. It's way too suspicious that you would contradict yourself at the very beginning for no reason while knowing that people would call you out on it. Nobody would have suspected you if it wasn't for the contradicting claims. It's much more logical to assume that you slipped up and are now trying to cover it up. You may have the paranoid gun owner ability, but you're most likely not a muslim. I can guarantee you that I'm as muslim and not an infidel.

What a load of balony. A few people suspect me, so why not settle it once and for all if I am atheist or not. If I am an atheist, great another off the list. If I am not an atheist, everyone will know you are the one lieing, so it's another atheist off the list.

Either way, if Erx investigates me, one atheist will be revealed. It's a win win situation for the Muslims here.
11-07-2012, 06:14 AM
CANCEL VOTE: MAGOO

NEW VOTE: VOSUR

Hes called you out Vosur...... he has laid down the gauntlet...... and going from his previous playing style in the last games I may be seeing a difference...... and when DP updates the story post I will know wether to give you Vosur my extra vote..... or hedge my bets and give my extra vote to Magoo.

If your innocent Vosur then we know to kill Magoo Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 06:40 AM
(11-07-2012 04:25 AM)Magoo Wrote:  What a load of balony. A few people suspect me, so why not settle it once and for all if I am atheist or not. If I am an atheist, great another off the list. If I am not an atheist, everyone will know you are the one lieing, so it's another atheist off the list.
And if you're a Christian?

(11-07-2012 06:14 AM)bemore Wrote:  If your innocent Vosur then we know to kill Magoo Smile
Innocent, as in, a muslim?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-07-2012, 06:45 AM
(11-07-2012 06:14 AM)bemore Wrote:  CANCEL VOTE: MAGOO

Hes called you out Vosur...... he has laid down the gauntlet...... and going from his previous playing style in the last games I may be seeing a difference...... and when DP updates the story post I will know wether to give you Vosur my extra vote..... or hedge my bets and give my extra vote to Magoo.

Bemore, is this how your going to play, kill anybody and see if the person accusing is the atheist? That seems to be a bad strategy, are you sure there is no otherway?
I really don't want to kill a muslim in hopes of finsing an atheist...

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
11-07-2012, 07:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 07:15 AM by bemore.)
(11-07-2012 06:45 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 06:14 AM)bemore Wrote:  CANCEL VOTE: MAGOO

Bemore, is this how your going to play, kill anybody and see if the person accusing is the atheist? That seems to be a bad strategy, are you sure there is no otherway?
Your starting to sound a little suspicious yourself??? Evil_monster

(indirectly supporting Vosur maybe Consider )

No..... I base my recent judgement on a couple of things.

1: Given how the last games have panned out and from the way Magoo posts I dont actually think he can sound convincing when lying...... although there was the apparent "mix up" at the beggining with him being either a christian or a muslim..... although im not 100% convinced he is innocent there is something else...... which leads on to reason number 2..........

2: Vosur is giving the arguement that Magoo is either christian or atheist..... he has pushed to kill Magoo even if he is a christian...... this could be an invalid reason as from all the other games there can only be a "winner" if all of the mafia survive.... or get killed.

I honestly dont believe that the difference between factions of muslim/christian actually matter....... caus if all mafia members were killed and it was left down the surviving people how would that work????

Nobody would have the oppurtunity to kill other than lynching......... at night nobody would die because there isnt any mafia...... and it could end up a draw with only 1 christian and only 1 muslim remaining.

Ill be honest and say im 50% sure on Magoo........ but Im 51% sure on Vosur....... Im still perplexed at why we have had two nights and only one death..... it seems like the mafia may have missed out on a murder....... and filox was pissed off that his night action got cancelled....... and he did vow revenge on everybody.... NO MATTER WHAT FRACTION

WHO BLOCKED FILOX?????

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 07:21 AM
(11-07-2012 07:07 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 06:45 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Bemore, is this how your going to play, kill anybody and see if the person accusing is the atheist? That seems to be a bad strategy, are you sure there is no otherway?
Your starting to sound a little suspicious yourself??? Evil_monster

(indirectly supporting Vosur maybe Consider )

No..... I base my recent judgement on a couple of things.

1: Given how the last games have panned out and from the way Magoo posts I dont actually think he can sound convincing when lying...... although there was the apparent "mix up" at the beggining with him being either a christian or a muslim..... although im not 100% convinced he is innocent there is something else...... which leads on to reason number 2..........

2: Vosur is giving the arguement that Magoo is either christian or atheist..... he has pushed to kill Magoo even if he is a christian...... this could be an invalid reason as from all the other games there can only be a "winner" if all of the mafia win.... or get killed.

I honestly dont believe that the factions between muslim and christian actually matter....... caus if all mafia members were killed and it was left down the surviving people how would that work????

Nobody would have the oppurtunity to kill other than lynching......... at night nobody would die because there isnt any mafia...... and it could end up a draw with only 1 christian and only 1 muslim remaining.

Ill be honest and say im 50% sure on Magoo........ but Im 51% sure on Vosur....... Im still perplexed at why we have had two nights and only one death..... it seems like the mafia may have missed out on a murder....... and filox was pissed off that his night action got cancelled....... and he did vow revenge on everybody.... NO MATTER WHAT FRACTION

WHO BLOCKED FILOX?????

I was under the impression that the christians could convert people, like in the last game, could I be wrong?
Consider I know I am probably going to sound SUPER suspicious for this, but could there be a possibility that Erx is an atheist, and sacrficed Lady Jane just to gain our trust?
Farfetched, I know, and I don't believe it myself, but it would be a REALLY clever strategy.
As for Vosur...
I can see why you would vote for him, but I am nervous about Magoo clearly lieing in the beginning, and lasting all the way through...
My stats between the teo are
Magoo: 20% Atheist, 60% Christian, 20% Muslim.
Vosur:20% Atheist 30% Christian, 50% Muslim.
I am subject to change, but I am not going to vote yet.

11-07-2012, 07:30 AM
(11-07-2012 07:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I was under the impression that the christians could convert people, like in the last game, could I be wrong?
Consider I know I am probably going to sound SUPER suspicious for this, but could there be a possibility that Erx is an atheist, and sacrficed Lady Jane just to gain our trust?
Farfetched, I know, and I don't believe it myself, but it would be a REALLY clever strategy.
As for Vosur...
I can see why you would vote for him, but I am nervous about Magoo clearly lieing in the beginning, and lasting all the way through...
Im not 100% sure of Erx myself yet........ LadyJanes power to kill was suicide bomber and she had no participation in the game other than to say "im dead"......... When I was onto Erx he laid down the gauntlet of saying that he has no night action, only day actions (which seems a bit dodgy thinking deeply into it...... if nobody has a day action to block then Erx is in a powerfull position)

He seems legit up to now....... and im sure if he guesses another members faction correctly then we can rule him out as truthfull (or a lucky guesser)

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 07:38 AM
(11-07-2012 07:30 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 07:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I was under the impression that the christians could convert people, like in the last game, could I be wrong?
As for Vosur...
Im not 100% sure of Erx myself yet........ LadyJanes power to kill was suicide bomber and she had no participation in the game other than to say "im dead"......... When I was onto Erx he laid down the gauntlet of saying that he has no night action, only day actions (which seems a bit dodgy thinking deeply into it...... if nobody has a day action to block then Erx is in a powerfull position)

He seems legit up to now....... and im sure if he guesses another members faction correctly then we can rule him out as truthfull (or a lucky guesser)
Alright, here's what I'll do... I will withhold my judgement, and just wait and see if one of the two slip up. I need to know more before I can cast my vote. being a Muslim is such hard work! Bemore, I do have a question... Do you know have any idea why the atheists didn't kill somebody the first day, and do you know why they Chose earmuffs, I am at a complete loss, other than I suspect somebody roleblocked them.