Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
11-07-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
(11-07-2012 07:07 AM)bemore Wrote:  2: Vosur is giving the arguement that Magoo is either christian or atheist..... he has pushed to kill Magoo even if he is a christian...... this could be an invalid reason as from all the other games there can only be a "winner" if all of the mafia survive.... or get killed.

I honestly dont believe that the difference between factions of muslim/christian actually matter....... caus if all mafia members were killed and it was left down the surviving people how would that work????
Unfortunately there has been no clarification as to what the situation is. I assumed that Christians were the enemies of the Muslims as well, because they a. don't share the same belief and because b. there has yet to be a Christian who admits that he is one. Just like no Atheist has admitted that he's an Atheist. We haven't been told how this game works when there are three instead of two factions. Can each faction win individually? Do Christians and Muslims win when all Atheists are dead? Can one faction only win if the members of every other faction are dead?

I'll send DeepThought a PM about this.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2012, 07:58 AM
Heathens and atheists!! You will all suffer the wrath of Filox when my hand comes knocking down on your door!!

So far, I trust 2 persons, funny as it may be, they are Erx and Bemore, just like the last time.

The rest of you are on my to-boooom-list.

BOOOM-BOOOM!

Now where is my medication? Shit I ran out of it... So, here we go again.

ALLAHU AKBAR, KILL THE INFIDELS!

BOOOOOM!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
11-07-2012, 07:58 AM
(11-07-2012 07:38 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  being a Muslim is such hard work!
Dodgy

(11-07-2012 07:53 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I'll send DeepThought a PM about this.
I dont think he can tell you without changing the dynamics of the game.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 08:00 AM
(11-07-2012 07:58 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 07:38 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  being a Muslim is such hard work!
Dodgy

(11-07-2012 07:53 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I'll send DeepThought a PM about this.
I dont think he can tell you without changing the dynamics of the game.
Wow... Sorry I didn't mean to sound suspicious.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
11-07-2012, 08:01 AM
Christians? Muslims? Together? Ha? Do you watch the news? Read history?

KILL all infidels!! There is only one God and his last prophet was Mohamed!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
11-07-2012, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 08:16 AM by Vosur.)
Alright. This is what confuses me. Let's assume there are four members in each faction.

These are the people who claim to be muslim:
Magoo
Atothetheist
bemore
earmuffs (dead - confirmed)
Vosur
Filox
Erxomai
Grassy Knoll
itsacow
Smooshmonster
GirlyMan

Do you notice something? There are 11 people who claim to belong to the muslim faction, but there are most likely only four of them, six if we assume that there are only three Christians and three Atheists. There's no way that 11 out of 12 players belong to one faction, so the rest of them must be liars. The only player who didn't claim to belong to the muslim faction is LadyJane, because she didn't say anything and she turned out to be an Atheist.

I'm fairly certain that two people other than me are Muslims and if I add earmuffs on top of that, I already know the four members of my faction. Everyone else must therefore be a liar. The only way I can accept that Magoo belongs to my faction is if there are more than four members in the muslim faction.

11-07-2012, 08:05 AM
(11-07-2012 08:00 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Wow... Sorry I didn't mean to sound suspicious.
Dodgy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
11-07-2012, 08:22 AM
Think about the following questions.

If both Christians and Muslims win if all Atheists are dead (i.e. they can work together) then why is it that nobody other than Magoo, who says that he was not being serious, has claimed to be a Christian? If these two factions actually share the same interest, then why are they even seperate to begin with? There has to be a downside to being Christian.

11-07-2012, 08:24 AM
(11-07-2012 08:22 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Think about the following questions.

If both Christians and Muslims win if all Atheists are dead (i.e. they can work together) then why is it that nobody other than Magoo, who says that he was not being serious, has claimed to be a Christian? If these two factions actually share the same interest, then why are they even seperate to begin with? There has to be a downside to being Christian.

The downside is they do not get 70 virgins when they die and they're not supposed to blow people up.

Suckers.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
11-07-2012, 08:30 AM
I think the Muslims and Christians should team up for the time being to eliminate the atheists, and we will see what will happen after that later.

Erx, are you going to investigate me?