Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
11-07-2012, 08:35 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
(11-07-2012 08:30 AM)Magoo Wrote:  I think the Muslims and Christians should team up for the time being to eliminate the atheists, and we will see what will happen after that later.

Erx, are you going to investigate me?

Why bother? I'm pretty sure you're either a Christian or an Atheist. Either way, there's not much to stop Filox from making you go BOOOOM!!!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
11-07-2012, 08:35 AM
(11-07-2012 08:30 AM)Magoo Wrote:  I think the Muslims and Christians should team up for the time being to eliminate the atheists, and we will see what will happen after that later.
In order to do that, those who belong to the Christian faction would have to admit it. And if they do that, they openly admit that they've been lying since the very beginning.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-07-2012, 08:43 AM
(11-07-2012 08:35 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Erx, are you going to investigate me?

Why bother? I'm pretty sure you're either a Christian or an Atheist. Either way, there's not much to stop Filox from making you go BOOOOM!!!
Thats a bit of a weird response Erx Consider

Im not 100% sure on either of the two (vosur and magoo) so how can you be 100% sure....... seeing as your in a better position than anybody to be able to tell this (with your day action)

I reckon you should investigate either Magoo or Vosur....... investigating anybody else with the evidence we have on these two would make no logical sense whatsoever.

Or are you scared of the 50/50 decision you have to make????

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 08:44 AM
(11-07-2012 08:43 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 08:35 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Why bother? I'm pretty sure you're either a Christian or an Atheist. Either way, there's not much to stop Filox from making you go BOOOOM!!!
Thats a bit of a weird response Erx Consider

Im not 100% sure on either of the two (vosur and magoo) so how can you be 100% sure....... seeing as your in a better position than anybody to be able to tell this (with your day action)

I reckon you should investigate either Magoo or Vosur....... investigating anybody else with the evidence we have on these two would make no logical sense whatsoever.

Or are you scared of the 50/50 decision you have to make????

Or are you scared I used my investigation on someone else?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-07-2012, 08:49 AM
(11-07-2012 08:44 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Or are you scared I used my investigation on someone else?
No...... why would I be scared of that???

Your not making sense and your arousing suspicions on yourself here.

So who did you investigate o dodgy one???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Erx, I want to ask you a question, does your ivestigative ability only reveal the faction, or does it also reveal the role?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
11-07-2012, 08:59 AM
(11-07-2012 08:57 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Erx, I want to ask you a question, does your ivestigative ability only reveal the faction, or does it also reveal the role?
Give him time to backpeddle and think about it Dodgy

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 09:17 AM
(11-07-2012 08:57 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Erx, I want to ask you a question, does your ivestigative ability only reveal the faction, or does it also reveal the role?
If I investigate a person once, I just get the faction. If I investigate the same person the next day, I get the role too.

~Izel
11-07-2012, 09:18 AM
(11-07-2012 08:49 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 08:44 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Or are you scared I used my investigation on someone else?
No...... why would I be scared of that???

Your not making sense and your arousing suspicions on yourself here.

So who did you investigate o dodgy one???
I'm making plenty of sense. It seems you're quick to try to divert attention away from yourself. Still wondering why. Consider

~Izel
11-07-2012, 09:19 AM
Investigations only reveal factions, if I remember it correctly.

Bemore, you can relax, Filox knows you are a Muslim, Allah has spoken to me and revealed you.

But nobody listens to me, you all waste time on our true brother, so the rest of the heathens can talk trash.

BTW, my medication is taking a hold of me, so I loose track of time. Where are we, daytime? How much more time do we have until night falls?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post