Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
11-07-2012, 09:22 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
Just some observations here.
(08-07-2012 07:21 AM)Filox Wrote:  ...As I was saying, bemore, are you implying that you have double vote? If you do, you can not be a Muslim, as every double vote is for one person per group.
So, bemore is either Christian or Atheist....
I thought the same thing but if you read the op it says:
Quote:Voting: At the start of the game all factions will average 1 vote per player. If there are voteless players in a faction there will also be double voters to correct any imbalance.
So if there are two muslims with double voting powers then there will also be two muslims with no voting powers. If Filox and bemore both have double voting powers then that would make sense that me and Erx had no vote when we voted for LJ.

(08-07-2012 07:39 AM)bemore Wrote:  ...Im a muslim....... im a roleblocker.......... and I have the power of double voting...
If Filox was not blocked last night by you then something might not be adding up?

(08-07-2012 11:25 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I indeed plan to either clear or convict Bemore...IF I survive the night, which doesn't have a high probability.
This still seems like a good plan. But Vosur and Magoo need to be dealt with today I think.

(08-07-2012 02:47 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Come on man... Seriously.... She probably has some family stuff to deal with. It's stupid to let her get killed before she has a chance to really play. ...
This was the only public display of a player defending LJ. Does it mean anything... idk?

(11-07-2012 02:10 AM)Filox Wrote:  Oh, I see, very funny. The One I am speaking to will know who I am speaking to. SUCK IT! Now you shall see my full vengefulness, I will kill everyone and you can belong to whatever fraction you like, you are done for! You just made me angry!!

You bastards.
Filox claims to have been blocked yet still muffs was killed last night. If bemore didn't block you then this is an interesting variable to me.

(11-07-2012 07:07 AM)bemore Wrote:  WHO BLOCKED FILOX?????
This reinforces my previous comment.

(11-07-2012 07:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Consider I know I am probably going to sound SUPER suspicious for this, but could there be a possibility that Erx is an atheist, and sacrficed Lady Jane just to gain our trust?
Farfetched, I know, and I don't believe it myself, but it would be a REALLY clever strategy.
This thought was trolling my head also but Erx has the power to prove himself again today. I think he's legit. We'll see how it goes.

(11-07-2012 07:30 AM)bemore Wrote:  Im not 100% sure of Erx myself yet........ LadyJanes power to kill was suicide bomber and she had no participation in the game other than to say "im dead"......... When I was onto Erx he laid down the gauntlet of saying that he has no night action, only day actions (which seems a bit dodgy thinking deeply into it...... if nobody has a day action to block then Erx is in a powerfull position)

He seems legit up to now....... and im sure if he guesses another members faction correctly then we can rule him out as truthfull (or a lucky guesser)
Atheists knew he would be protected last night. I suppose he could have been poisoned last night by one atheist while the other killed muffs though?

(11-07-2012 07:38 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Alright, here's what I'll do... I will withhold my judgement, and just wait and see if one of the two slip up. I need to know more before I can cast my vote. being a Muslim is such hard work! Bemore, I do have a question... Do you know have any idea why the atheists didn't kill somebody the first day, and do you know why they Chose earmuffs, I am at a complete loss, other than I suspect somebody roleblocked them.
The atheists could have had their kill blocked the first night or it could have been part of their strategy, I guess? We didn't lynch anyone the first day so maybe they hoped we'd pick one of ourselves off. Could be a sign of novice mafia players which wouldn't make sense given that LJ was in the bunch? Muffs would be a key target to take out given how experienced he is. Do we know how he was killed yet? I personally think that there are only two atheists left.

Vosur or Magoo? This is what I'm asking myself now. That and players who aren't saying much. What happened to Girly & mooCow?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2012, 09:27 AM
(11-07-2012 09:18 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm making plenty of sense. It seems you're quick to try to divert attention away from yourself. Still wondering why. Consider
Sooo...... we have two prime suspects..... we have Vosur and we have Magoo.

Magoo has called you out and ASKED to be checked and verified........ there is also Vosur.

Soooooo..... you claim to be muslim....... there are suspicions on Magoo......... yet you wont check any of the two out and work as a team????

Im beggining to think that you are an atheist....... that you have no day ability and that you are scared caus im calling you out now. I would LOVE IT if you say you investigated me...........

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
11-07-2012, 09:33 AM
Nice work there grassy.

I didnt block Filox no...... Instead I blocked A2 but something happened and I had all of my windows nailed shut and quick pouring concrete poured over the doorways....... so I was trapped all night Sad

The mafia can only do one killing per night....... which meant that if Earmuffs died of poisoning (which we need DP to update the story line) that meant that action would of been performed the first night (I know this caus its the tactics me and Erx used last game) and im beggining to suspect that last night a kill was foiled.

(thats why Filox is trying to say he trusts me and buddy up with me) Dodgy

11-07-2012, 09:36 AM
Grassy, you assume wisely, but you also forget that Allah (Deep Thought) works in very mysterious ways, so you might be slightly off with your assumptions.

The question is who to vote HERE AND NOW, Vosur , Atothetheist or Magoo? Those 3 are on my top list, but the rest of can be there as well, you only didn't talk as much, so I have little data about you.

What do you say, shall we sacrifice Magoo, what the hell, if he is a true Muslim, he will become a martyr and will enjoy all those virgins, Muslims should not be worried about death, we should embrace it, if it is for the right cause.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
11-07-2012, 09:43 AM
Magoo and Filox - if you really doubt that I am one of your muslim brothers, then I ask Erxomai to investigate me right now.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-07-2012, 09:44 AM
(11-07-2012 09:36 AM)Filox Wrote:  Grassy, you assume wisely, but you also forget that Allah (Deep Thought) works in very mysterious ways, so you might be slightly off with your assumptions.

The question is who to vote HERE AND NOW, Vosur , Atothetheist or Magoo? Those 3 are on my top list, but the rest of can be there as well, you only didn't talk as much, so I have little data about you.

What do you say, shall we sacrifice Magoo, what the hell, if he is a true Muslim, he will become a martyr and will enjoy all those virgins, Muslims should not be worried about death, we should embrace it, if it is for the right cause.

I want to see what Erx comes up with today first. Cool
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2012, 09:44 AM
(11-07-2012 09:43 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Magoo - if you really doubt that I am one of your muslim brothers, then I ask Erxomai to investigate me right now.
No your mafia.

Investigate magoo........ he did ask first.

11-07-2012, 09:47 AM
(11-07-2012 09:44 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 09:43 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Magoo - if you really doubt that I am one of your muslim brothers, then I ask Erxomai to investigate me right now.
No your mafia.

You have no basis for your doubts. A member of the Mafia would never ask an investigator to use his ability on him. Erxomai has already denied Magoo's investigation request, which is why I ask him to use it on me to free me from all the suspicions.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-07-2012, 09:47 AM
We all want to know what Erx knows... Oh shit, the psychic attack again.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA...

What the fu... Where the ... Oh shit. OK, who took my suicide vest? Are you fucking kidding me?

Now I have to knife you all... Shiiiit.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
11-07-2012, 09:50 AM
(11-07-2012 09:47 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 09:44 AM)bemore Wrote:  No your mafia.

You have no basis for your doubts. A member of the Mafia would never ask an investigator to use his ability on him. Erxomai has already denied Magoo's investigation request, which is why I ask him to use it on me to free me from all the suspicions.
He would ask If the so called "investigator" was also a mafia member.