Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
11-07-2012, 09:50 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
(11-07-2012 09:36 AM)Filox Wrote:  Now I have to knife you all... Shiiiit.
Knife, huh?

(29-06-2012 06:44 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  LadyJane is caught at her house mixing up some dynamite for her suicide vest as they close in an catch her unarmed. One person pulls her head back and plunges a knife into her throat.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2012, 09:53 AM
(11-07-2012 09:22 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  The atheists could have had their kill blocked the first night or it could have been part of their strategy, I guess? We didn't lynch anyone the first day so maybe they hoped we'd pick one of ourselves off. Could be a sign of novice mafia players which wouldn't make sense given that LJ was in the bunch? Muffs would be a key target to take out given how experienced he is. Do we know how he was killed yet? I personally think that there are only two atheists left.
This question needs to be pondered a bit more.
What happened the first night? I think many of us assumed someone had been poisoned. The fact that only 1 person died last night is interesting. Did Muffs die because he was killed last night or poisoned the first night? Either way, an Atheist must have been blocked either last night or the first night. Any True Muslim who did role-blocking should let us know what they did so we'll know if the Atheists tried to kill anyone the first night.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-07-2012, 09:55 AM
So? You think it is strange that some Muslim killed an infidel with a knife? WTH man, do you really want me to lynch you? YES, knife! Somebody stole my fucking vest, my meds have wore off, I am getting my seizures again AND I DON'T NEED YOU TO QUESTION ME!!!

Gotta sharpen all the knives...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
11-07-2012, 09:56 AM
(11-07-2012 09:50 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 09:47 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You have no basis for your doubts. A member of the Mafia would never ask an investigator to use his ability on him. Erxomai has already denied Magoo's investigation request, which is why I ask him to use it on me to free me from all the suspicions.
He would ask If the so called "investigator" was also a mafia member.
You have to be joking. You do know that all mafia members know each other, right? What would be the point of giving a mafia member an investigation ability if he already knows everyone's role? Unless you want to claim that Erxomai just pretends to have this ability and convinced everyone to kill a member of his own team for shits and giggles.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-07-2012, 09:57 AM
(11-07-2012 09:53 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  This question needs to be pondered a bit more.
What happened the first night? I think many of us assumed someone had been poisoned. The fact that only 1 person died last night is interesting. Did Muffs die because he was killed last night or poisoned the first night? Either way, an Atheist must have been blocked either last night or the first night. Any True Muslim who did role-blocking should let us know what they did so we'll know if the Atheists tried to kill anyone the first night.
We need DoublePenetration to update the original story and plot and fill in the gaps of what happened last night.

So who did you "investigate" then Erx...... or are you going to conveniently not answer my questions anymore (and show everybody how dodgy you are)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 10:01 AM
(11-07-2012 09:56 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 09:50 AM)bemore Wrote:  He would ask If the so called "investigator" was also a mafia member.
You have to be joking. You do know that all mafia members know each other, right? What would be the point of giving a mafia member an investigation ability if he already knows everyone's role?
Well lets say that Erx is mafia and he has sacrificed LadyJane because

A:She probably never took part in the game.... answering mafia PMs etc etc
B: I was onto Erx about his night action (or lack of) which forced him to say he has a day action..... and the only person he could choose to get trust would be another mafia member (seeing as it would be pot luck to guess the faction of anybody else)

This would obv mean he is lying that he has a role........ which then opens the door for you to say "Investigate me" to which obv Erx would back you up and say you are a muslim.

Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 10:09 AM
To clarify for a previous question - each faction has different win conditions. Given what happens to actual Christians in Islamic countries I thought that would be self evident. Christian's can be found smouldering inside car tyres. What a lovely way to go!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
11-07-2012, 10:10 AM
So what you are saying is that he killed one of his own and that I am a mafia (atheist) then as well? Because he also investigated me and told you I am a Muslim...

My brains hurt... Gotta kill. WHO DO WE LYNCH?!? I have an itchytriggerfingerniggas and my knives are sharp.

Cunt.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
11-07-2012, 10:10 AM
(11-07-2012 10:09 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  To clarify for a previous question - each faction has different win conditions. Given what happens to actual Christians in Islamic countries I thought that would be self evident. Christian's can be found smouldering inside car tyres. What a lovely way to go!
Please update the story bro....... there are missing links.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 10:11 AM
The results of my investigation today is Vosur is one of our Muslim faction. However, every good Muslim should be aware that if someone is a Godfather, I will be told they are Muslim and have to investigate them a second time to reveal if they are really a Muslim or the Godfather of Atheists.

For now, I see that there is a direct conflict between what Magoo has said and what Vosur has said. Since I have reason to believe Vosur is on our side, that leaves Magoo being either Christian or Atheist. Either way, I say the little bugger dies! Filox...get the knives out...

Vote: Lol Magoo

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel