Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
11-07-2012, 10:15 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
The knives, the knives!! ::cling:: ::cling::

Magoo, see you ... actually, no, we don't see you anymore.

Vote: Magoo

Cunt, shit, dick!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2012, 10:18 AM
(11-07-2012 10:11 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  The results of my investigation today is Vosur is one of our Muslim faction. However, every good Muslim should be aware that if someone is a Godfather, I will be told they are Muslim and have to investigate them a second time to reveal if they are really a Muslim or the Godfather of Atheists.

For now, I see that there is a direct conflict between what Magoo has said and what Vosur has said. Since I have reason to believe Vosur is on our side, that leaves Magoo being either Christian or Atheist. Either way, I say the little bugger dies! Filox...get the knives out...

Vote: Lol Magoo

If we kill Magoo and he turns out to be innocent then Erx has the excuse that he never knew.

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we kill Vosur then this does two things.

1: Prove wether he is atheist or not
2: Prove once and for all that Erx is telling the truth about his role.

Im giving my extra vote to Vosur.

4 more needed to lynch peeps Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Bemore, does it make you feel any better that I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a Muslim?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-07-2012, 10:24 AM
bemore, WHF?!? That is really smart, spread our votes and kill no one today. Did you ever think about my knives? If they don't kill anything soon, I will kill myself!

Let's take care of things, one at a time.

Or ALL AT ONCE!

Cock!

Kill everyone. Bitch.

Shit.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
11-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Hmm, Erxomai was right once before. Magoo it is.

Vote: Magoo.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
11-07-2012, 10:31 AM
(11-07-2012 10:21 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Bemore, does it make you feel any better that I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a Muslim?
Gonna reveal that you investigated me on a certain day are you???

How convenient???
(11-07-2012 10:24 AM)Filox Wrote:  bemore, WHF?!? That is really smart, spread our votes and kill no one today. Did you ever think about my knives? If they don't kill anything soon, I will kill myself!

Let's take care of things, one at a time.

Or ALL AT ONCE!

Cock!

Kill everyone. Bitch.

Shit.
If you cant see the logic in my decision so early on in the game when we can afford risks then you are obviously not a brother of mine.

Keep your western knives........ I have my machette.

Better luck killing me tonight Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 10:33 AM
(11-07-2012 10:30 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  Hmm, Erxomai was right once before. Magoo it is.

but he hasnt actually investigated magoo has he........ so how can he be right???

He cant be right can he.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 10:34 AM
(11-07-2012 10:10 AM)bemore Wrote:  Please update the story bro....... there are missing links.
You got the target, and you got the faction doing the killing that is all the relevant info revealed to the public. The rest is just entertaining story for my amusement. I'll have to find a creative way to kill muffs later. It's 2:30am and I'm only here cos I'm having trouble sleeping.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
11-07-2012, 10:39 AM
(11-07-2012 10:33 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 10:30 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  Hmm, Erxomai was right once before. Magoo it is.

but he hasnt actually investigated magoo has he........ so how can he be right???

He cant be right can he.
My accusation of Magoo is based SOLEY on Vosur.

Vosur made a claim that contradicted Magoo's claim. They both said that only one of them could be right. Since Vosur was vindicated by my investigation, I have to side with the one I know who is telling the truth. Vosur says we should lynch Magoo so I assume my Muslim brother is on the right track. Just like I know you, Bemore are a Muslim, and I'd back your vote if you made sense. Since you still want to vote for Vosur, though, I wonder if maybe you're the Godfather and in need of a double investigation to clear your possibly good name?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-07-2012, 10:43 AM
You have a choice people..... and I will explain it as simply as I can.

If we lynch magoo wether he turns out to be christian or muslim....... that is only finding out the poss identity of one person.

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you vote for Vosur then this will check out the CREDIBILTY OF VOSUR AND ALSO PROVE IF ERX IS TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT VOSUR BEING A MUSLIM.

Its two for the price of one if you vote for Vosur.

If you cant see the logic in that..............

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.