Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
11-07-2012, 11:16 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
(11-07-2012 10:43 AM)bemore Wrote:  You have a choice people..... and I will explain it as simply as I can.

If we lynch magoo wether he turns out to be christian or muslim....... that is only finding out the poss identity of one person.

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you vote for Vosur then this will check out the CREDIBILTY OF VOSUR AND ALSO PROVE IF ERX IS TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT VOSUR BEING A MUSLIM.

Its two for the price of one if you vote for Vosur.

If you cant see the logic in that..............
But...I can't vote for Vosur because I know he's a Muslim. Nor can I vote for you because I know you're a Muslim. So Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2012, 11:19 AM
(11-07-2012 11:03 AM)Magoo Wrote:  Ok, everyone vote me out! Erxomai played some devious plan and is atheist!!!

Vote: Magoo
LOL Magoo.

It's not my devious plan...Vosur is the one that has pointed the finger at you all along. If my investigation had shown Vosur to be a Christian or an Atheist, I'd be siding with you. However, he's a Muslim and since you said that you both could not be telling the truth, that means Vosur is telling the truth. Sorry, bro.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-07-2012, 11:21 AM
ROFL.

Yes Magoo was a muslim....... you listened to Hellbound Preacher even though....

1: He said he knew that I was muslim WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT then later on down the line said do I need to be investigated twice.

2: He avoided many of my questions earlier on today in the thread and just been an allround dodgy slimey cunt (excuse my french)

I wonder who is going to be targeted tonight Rolleyes (me)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 11:21 AM
(11-07-2012 10:49 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 10:39 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  My accusation of Magoo is based SOLEY on Vosur.

Vosur made a claim that contradicted Magoo's claim. They both said that only one of them could be right. Since Vosur was vindicated by my investigation, I have to side with the one I know who is telling the truth. Vosur says we should lynch Magoo so I assume my Muslim brother is on the right track. Just like I know you, Bemore are a Muslim, and I'd back your vote if you made sense. Since you still want to vote for Vosur, though, I wonder if maybe you're the Godfather and in need of a double investigation to clear your possibly good name?
quoted for proof before editing can go down
What needs to be edited? I have been given information that you're a Muslim. I'm just saying that there is a loophole that exists where you might still be the Atheist Godfather. I wouldn't know unless I investigate you twice, but I have no reason to do so...unless now you're giving me reason? Consider

~Izel
11-07-2012, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 11:26 AM by bemore.)
HOW do you know im a muslim erx..... you keep saying it but you aint putting any evidence forward to the good people.

Why say Earlier that you know beyond a shadow of a doubt im a muslim........ when you dont do you.

Just like the same towards Vosur........ he could be the atheist godfather but you didnt investigate him twice did you.

EDIT: PAH!!!! Erx wont answer my direct question asking why he said "I KNOW BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT" that im muslim yet changes his story that "I MIGHT" be muslim

Caus he is a shit lier Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 11:27 AM
(11-07-2012 11:22 AM)bemore Wrote:  HOW do you know im a muslim erx..... you keep saying it but you aint putting any evidence forward to the good people.

Why say Earlier that you know beyond a shadow of a doubt im a muslim........ when you dont do you.

Just like the same towards Vosur........ he could be the atheist godfather but you didnt investigate him twice did you.
Simple...I was told you're a Muslim...Are you claiming otherwise? Big Grin

I find it highly amusing that you want to fight with me when I've done nothing but clear people's names...including yours. But you still want to point the finger at me. Fine. Allah has already shown me to be quite accurate and I let comments stand as spoken.

I didn't investigate Vosur twice because all I needed was confirmation that either Vosur or Magoo was lying. Since I was told Vosur is a Muslim, then I had to believe he was telling the truth when he accused Magoo.

~Izel
11-07-2012, 11:33 AM
As far as the game is going right now - depending on what happens tonight and the next day it will start favouring one faction over another faction.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
11-07-2012, 11:38 AM
(11-07-2012 11:27 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I didn't investigate Vosur twice because all I needed was confirmation that either Vosur or Magoo was lying. Since I was told Vosur is a Muslim, then I had to believe he was telling the truth when he accused Magoo.
So does that mean your going to pretend to investigate Vosur again next turn of day (as my dead body cools down) so you can pretend to clear him.

I would if I was you..... Gives you a good excuse to lie about your actions for that day..... then you can investigate Filox twice as well and then you dont have to gamble on what faction people are when forced to spill the beans.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Ive just had a PM off Erx saying he is a cop and that Magoo was his deputy.

Well well well.......... Seeing as your the only investigator left I think it would be tactially wise for the mafia to take YOU out tonight Erx.

If you dont get took out then I think this might raise some eyebrows Wink

Go on deny it Erx....... I know I cant publish the PM but at least I will know 100% sure that im right when you do deny it Smile

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 11:45 AM
Lol Magoo

~Izel