Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
11-07-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
(11-07-2012 11:45 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Lol Magoo
Lol you never denied it and Lol that you wont get took out tonight Wink

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2012, 11:49 AM
(11-07-2012 11:44 AM)bemore Wrote:  Ive just had a PM off Erx saying he is a cop and that Magoo was his deputy.

Well well well.......... Seeing as your the only investigator left I think it would be tactially wise for the mafia to take YOU out tonight Erx.

If you dont get took out then I think this might raise some eyebrows Wink

Go on deny it Erx....... I know I cant publish the PM but at least I will know 100% sure that im right when you do deny it Smile
Can you please start making sense? Why would Erxomai send you a PM in the first place? It violates the rules and if DeepThought validates your claim he will be disqualified from the game. And why would he even PM this to you only to deny it publicly?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-07-2012, 11:54 AM
If PMs are against the rules then I have to show that bemore was the first one to PM me therefore he should be disqualified as well.

I simply stated to him what I thought everyone knew that I am the cop. I didn't realize Magoo was my deputy. And what I told bemore was if I die then our town is without any law enforcement.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-07-2012, 11:55 AM
(11-07-2012 11:49 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 11:44 AM)bemore Wrote:  Ive just had a PM off Erx saying he is a cop and that Magoo was his deputy.

Well well well.......... Seeing as your the only investigator left I think it would be tactially wise for the mafia to take YOU out tonight Erx.

If you dont get took out then I think this might raise some eyebrows Wink

Go on deny it Erx....... I know I cant publish the PM but at least I will know 100% sure that im right when you do deny it Smile
Can you please start making sense? Why would Erxomai send you a PM in the first place? It violates the rules and if DeepThought validates your claim he will be disqualified from the game. And why would he even PM this to you only to deny it publicly?
The rules are NOT TO PUBLISH AS A SCREENSHOT for all you know I might be lieing about the message (im not)

Its not as if Erx is denying it is he???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 11:55 AM
Since this information does not seem to be important to bemore than it does make him seem more suspicious and possibly up to something against all of us.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-07-2012, 11:57 AM
(11-07-2012 11:54 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  If PMs are against the rules then I have to show that bemore was the first one to PM me therefore he should be disqualified as well.

I simply stated to him what I thought everyone knew that I am the cop. I didn't realize Magoo was my deputy. And what I told bemore was if I die then our town is without any law enforcement.
Its not illegal to PM each other in the game..... in fact the rule is not to Publish proof/copys of any message from Deepthought.

We went over this last game...........

If you dont die tonight Erx then there is something awry going on.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 12:02 PM
(11-07-2012 11:57 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 11:54 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  If PMs are against the rules then I have to show that bemore was the first one to PM me therefore he should be disqualified as well.

Its not illegal to PM each other in the game..... in fact the rule is not to Publish proof/copys of any message from Deepthought.

Au contrare, mon ami. If I die tonight that means someone lied when they said they are protecting me.

~Izel
11-07-2012, 12:04 PM
(11-07-2012 11:55 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Since this information does not seem to be important to bemore than it does make him seem more suspicious and possibly up to something against all of us.
Oh really....... but you said this about me earlier.....

(11-07-2012 10:21 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Bemore, does it make you feel any better that I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a Muslim?

Problem???

[Image: scaled.php?server=824&filename=m...es=landing]

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 12:05 PM
(11-07-2012 11:57 AM)bemore Wrote:  

I was under the assumption that private messaging is illegal... This is suspicious. Deepthought, please clarify.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
11-07-2012, 12:05 PM
(11-07-2012 12:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Au contrare, mon ami. If I die tonight that means someone lied when they said they are protecting me.
jumping to conclusions that somebody will protect you.......... you wont die anyway.... not unless your lynched.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.