Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
11-07-2012, 12:58 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
Bemore, I am counting on you to avenge my friend.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2012, 01:07 PM
(11-07-2012 12:58 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Bemore, I am counting on you to avenge my friend.
*Pushes magoo back into coffin gently and with care, seals the lid and nails shut..... pushes into 400 ft hole and covers up*

(dead people dont speak)

Dont you worry Mr Magoo....... justice shall prevail one way or another Dodgy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
11-07-2012, 01:10 PM
I wonder why certain people have two abilities plus the ability to vote. Isn't that completely unbalanced? For example, LadyJane had one ability and was voteless. Erxomai can investigate and is voteless. Magoo had an investigating ability (once Erxomai dies), the paranoid gun owner ability and had the ability to vote like everyone else.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-07-2012, 01:14 PM
(11-07-2012 01:10 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I wonder why certain people have two abilities plus the ability to vote. Isn't that completely unbalanced? For example, LadyJane had one ability and was voteless. Erxomai can investigate and is voteless. Magoo had an investigating ability (once Erxomai dies), the paranoid gun owner ability and had the ability to vote like everyone else.
How are you 100% sure he is voteless...... the only sure fireway of knowing that would be to get Erx to cast a vote then ask DP for a tally.

Either that or though various different combinations of votes..... comparing scores and patterns..

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 01:15 PM
(11-07-2012 12:57 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 12:53 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I don't mind being investigated by Erxomai in the next day phase.
If he is on your team then yeah...... Im sure you wont Smile

Then you can get Erx to double check your other mafia member (caus i imagine LJ has been replaced..... has happened in both other games) thats two days of suspicion you grassy/filox and Erx can avoid Wink
Let me rephrase it. I don't mind being investigated by anyone. I doubt that there is only one investigator in the entire game when other abilities (for example double vote) are being shared by several people as well.

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
11-07-2012, 01:16 PM
(11-07-2012 01:14 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 01:10 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I wonder why certain people have two abilities plus the ability to vote. Isn't that completely unbalanced? For example, LadyJane had one ability and was voteless. Erxomai can investigate and is voteless. Magoo had an investigating ability (once Erxomai dies), the paranoid gun owner ability and had the ability to vote like everyone else.
How are you 100% sure he is voteless...... the only sure fireway of knowing that would be to get Erx to cast a vote then ask DP for a tally.

Either that or though various different combinations of votes..... comparing scores and patterns..
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid134082
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid134029

You're welcome.

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
11-07-2012, 01:20 PM
YUP...
It became obvious when I voted for LJ that either Bemore or Grassy had no vote. According to Grassy, he was the other one besides me who had no vote.

EDIT: So suck on that, Bemore. Laughat

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-07-2012, 01:25 PM
(11-07-2012 12:57 PM)bemore Wrote:  Then you can get Erx to double check your other mafia member (caus i imagine LJ has been replaced..... has happened in both other games) thats two days of suspicion you grassy/filox and Erx can avoid Wink

Hold the phone here...what is this mis-information you are giving out? Since when can a Mafia be replaced? You said it's happened in both other games. I know it did NOT happen in the last game...I can't say about the first game because I was first to die and didn't keep up with the rest of the game, but I doubt any Mafia were replaced there either.
Bemore...you are definitely up to something, I just can't tell what it is. Can you explain why you are so resistant to me calling you out as a Muslim? Are you ashamed of your faith? Or was I wrong and you are NOT a Muslim? Either way, your actions are not consistent with an innocent man.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-07-2012, 01:26 PM
(11-07-2012 01:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  YUP...
It became obvious when I voted for LJ that either Bemore or Grassy had no vote. According to Grassy, he was the other one besides me who had no vote.

EDIT: So suck on that, Bemore. Laughat
Ha ha ha.... so you worked it out in the way I said.... congratulations Cool

To celebrate the drinks are not on me and I dont propose a toast....... caus some of us are muslim Wink

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
11-07-2012, 01:29 PM
We don't need to rely on anyone's word, Erx. People just need to do the math.