Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
11-07-2012, 01:30 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
(11-07-2012 01:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Hold the phone here...what is this mis-information you are giving out? Since when can a Mafia be replaced? You said it's happened in both other games. I know it did NOT happen in the last game...I can't say about the first game because I was first to die and didn't keep up with the rest of the game, but I doubt any Mafia were replaced there either.
Bemore...you are definitely up to something, I just can't tell what it is. Can you explain why you are so resistant to me calling you out as a Muslim? Are you ashamed of your faith? Or was I wrong and you are NOT a Muslim? Either way, your actions are not consistent with an innocent man.
Yes I stand corrected...... It was only in the first game a mafia member was replaced.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2012, 01:31 PM
I think the Christians are a cult. I was cult leader last game and my goal was to have the majority be cultists. So I think vosur is the cult leader. (Excuse me for being blunt)

Under Repair.
11-07-2012, 01:32 PM
(11-07-2012 01:29 PM)Vosur Wrote:  We don't need to rely on anyone's word, Erx. People just need to do the math.

It seems to me you are being quite logical. Almost like someone who knows how to use the Interwebs. I have to wonder if my investigation of you is over. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-07-2012, 01:34 PM
(11-07-2012 01:31 PM)itsacow Wrote:  I think the Christians are a cult. I was cult leader last game and my goal was to have the majority be cultists. So I think vosur is the cult leader. (Excuse me for being blunt)
That's funny. Throughout the game I have been accused of being an Atheist, a Muslim and a Christian. Laughat

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-07-2012, 01:35 PM
(11-07-2012 01:34 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 01:31 PM)itsacow Wrote:  I think the Christians are a cult. I was cult leader last game and my goal was to have the majority be cultists. So I think vosur is the cult leader. (Excuse me for being blunt)
That's funny. Throughout the game I have been accused of being an Atheist, a Muslim and a Christian. Laughat
Well, what are you?

Under Repair.
11-07-2012, 01:38 PM
(11-07-2012 01:35 PM)itsacow Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 01:34 PM)Vosur Wrote:  That's funny. Throughout the game I have been accused of being an Atheist, a Muslim and a Christian. Laughat
Well, what are you?
I'm a Mooslim. Smile Anyone who doubts that can feel free to use his investigation ability on me.

11-07-2012, 01:58 PM
If people don't realise who the atheists by now then they all must have an IQ of 5.

Sorry I can't help myself
11-07-2012, 02:00 PM
(11-07-2012 01:58 PM)Magoo Wrote:  If people don't realise who the atheists by now then they all must have an IQ of 5.

Burial at sea perhaps???

With Osama and friends Angel

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
11-07-2012, 02:04 PM
(11-07-2012 01:58 PM)Magoo Wrote:  If people don't realise who the atheists by now then they all must have an IQ of 5.

If I get lynched and it turns out that I'm a Muslim, then you're officially an idiot with an IQ of 5.

11-07-2012, 02:11 PM
It is night time isn't it?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user