Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
12-07-2012, 01:11 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
(12-07-2012 01:07 AM)Filox Wrote:  I have to ask, what happened with his paranoid gunner ability, no one died?
Paranoid Gunmen kill if someone targets them at night. Atheists got lucky with this one!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 01:12 AM
Oh, sorry, the paranoid gun is for killings, not lynching.

OK, Let's see what happens tonight...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
12-07-2012, 01:20 AM
It doesn't really surprise me that Magoo was lynched. He contradicted himself at the very beginning, without being able to provide a legit reason and that in a game which is about lying, decieving and trying to catch other people slipping up and calling them out on it. This is exactly what he did. He slipped up badly. It was no wonder people started to think of him as suspicious after he was called out on it. In his defense, he said that he did that on purpose and he claimed to have an abiltiy that protects him both from being killed during day and during night. This actually backfired and strenghtened my doubts. As it turns out, he really was lying about his ability to save his ass earlier in the thread.

It would've been easy for him to survive if he didn't mess up at the beginning and made up such an obvious lie about his ability. Such an ability would be overpowered, because nobody would vote for that person, neither the Mafia, nor the others, because they wouldn't gain anything from it.
(07-07-2012 05:16 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Thank you Erxomai for having faith in me. My role in this game is a paranoid gun owner. If someone targets me at night, I will panic and kill them also. But there is a twist, if I am to lynched, I will raise my pistol at the last person to shout 'vote Magoo' and murder them in revenge. My fear may cause harm to the good people spreading the word of Allah, or the infidel atheists and Chriatians.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
12-07-2012, 01:23 AM
Deep, how did muffs die? Im looking forward to the story update.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-07-2012, 04:20 AM
Day #3 - 5 Votes to lynch.

Crazy busy night - and lots of interesting choices made!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
12-07-2012, 05:21 AM
D'oh!
(12-07-2012 01:23 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Deep, ...Im looking forward to the story update.

I tasted bacon in the throws of death. Mmmmmm good stuff Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
12-07-2012, 06:18 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 06:29 AM by Filox.)
What the hell happened? Some info maybe? Who what where how?

EDIT:

The story is in the first post...

-Hunter S. Thompson
12-07-2012, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 07:33 AM by Atothetheist.)
Hmmm...I wonder what the White Mage's power was...

Well, we know that the atheists kill Grassy, and that an inventor killed Smooshmonster... There are two possible threats here, and all I am saying is that now we know that there are above four Muslims. We also know that there are Christians in the midst of all of this.

Bemore didn't die tonight, and neither did Erx... Why target Grassy, Why Target Earmuffs?

Any ideas?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
12-07-2012, 07:47 AM
They are keeping a low profile. While Exr and bemore are arguing over who has bigger ... belief, these heathens are killing off the rest of the bunch. I only hope that these two can now stop and work together, we need to find these Atheists. Not only do they kill our brothers, but they defile them in the most unsacred ways.
And who is this inventor person... Intriguing.

I would like to call for a prayer, but our imam was just killed. Who will lead a prayer now?

Oh, Allah...

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
12-07-2012, 08:04 AM
I think if my recent detective work/summations could be put into a mathematical equation then it would look like this....

2+2 = 0.4739274528374 1/2 Blush

Itsamoo and girly have been quiet throughout, thats about all I do know now.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post