Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
13-07-2012, 12:35 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
If I don't survive the night, my friends, I wish for you to bury me like this so all the Bitches can see what they missed out on! Yeeeeah! Yes

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
13-07-2012, 01:04 AM
(13-07-2012 12:35 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  If I don't survive the night, my friends, I wish for you to bury me like this so all the Bitches can see what they missed out on! Yeeeeah! Yes
Gurgle gurgle *chewing pacifier* (translated-You are an ugly bastard and I suppose burying your head/face would be a clever alternative if out of paper bags) Thumbsup Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
13-07-2012, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2012 05:33 AM by DeepThought.)
Day #4 - 4 Votes to lynch

Looks like Erx did get to pray upside down after all!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
13-07-2012, 05:26 AM
Well this sucks... What now? I feel pretty alone here, like I am the only Muslim. Hey Christians, care to show yourselves, so that we can work together against Atheists? I think there are mostly Atheists here now...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
13-07-2012, 07:05 AM
Time to eat Erxomai's brains!

UUGGGHHHGHGGGGHHHGGHHH!!!
13-07-2012, 08:01 AM
Nothing but deafening silence!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
13-07-2012, 10:26 AM
Since I was a day-time cop, I can haunt you during the day-time!

[Image: ghost-towel.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
13-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Gurgle *face goes red.....shits nappy* (translation-If you dont lynch at least one mafia this turn..... game over)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
13-07-2012, 12:16 PM
Ok... Here is what we know so far. Girly has not talked much so far and has not voted to my knowledge(also, i think he may be the godfather, as someone bought my vote last night and he is the only one who has not declared his role). Filox seems to be slightly crazy and has to take medication, which uses science. Ato is the the Judge. I am the watcher... and I saw things....(Shudder) Vosur is a double voter. Am I missing anyone?

Under Repair.
13-07-2012, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2012 12:57 PM by Vosur.)
(13-07-2012 12:16 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Ok... Here is what we know so far. Girly has not talked much so far and has not voted to my knowledge(also, i think he may be the godfather, as someone bought my vote last night and he is the only one who has not declared his role). Filox seems to be slightly crazy and has to take medication, which uses science. Ato is the the Judge. I am the watcher... and I saw things....(Shudder) Vosur is a double voter. Am I missing anyone?
A2 and I already have the four votes required to lynch someone. In other words, we decide who's being killed today. The only options are you, GirlyMan and Filox. Either GirlyMan or Filox is an Atheist, there's a 50:50 chance...

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]