Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
14-07-2012, 06:54 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
I ain't going like this... First, I need to BOOOOOOOOOM...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
14-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Day #5 - 3 votes to lynch

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
14-07-2012, 10:49 AM
Well it's down to the wire isn't it. 4 of us left. My guess is that at least 2 of us are atheists. If 3 of us are atheists then I'm just fucking screwed and the game's over.

If Erx's investigations were accurate then Vosur and I are muslim.

Don't have much of a feel for A2 but last night I blocked the heifer 'cause the night before first he fired a tranquilizer dart into Filox and then crucified Hellbound upside down. That sounds like the way an atheist would do it.

VOTE: itsacow

Just because I'm an atheist doesn't mean there aren't people who should pray for their sorry ass to be saved.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-07-2012, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2012 11:24 AM by Vosur.)
Vote: itsacow

One target left. Victory is near.
14-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Itsacow was Lynched

And thats game...
There is no point continuing this further. Vorusr gave me his night action and he would've stolen girly's vote. Either girly or he dies. Best case the following day vosur is lynched since he has 1 vote vs 2.

Atheists Win!

Surprised? Me too!

I was worried for a while that I made the townies overpowered with some of the roles I gave out...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
14-07-2012, 11:51 AM
(14-07-2012 11:49 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Itsacow was Lynched

And thats game...
There is no point continuing this further. Vorusr gave me his night action and he would've stolen girly's vote. Either girly or he dies. Best case the following day vosur is lynched since he has 1 vote vs 2.

Atheists Win!

Surprised? Me too!

I was worried for a while that I made the townies overpowered with some of the roles I gave out...
For those of us who are not clairvoyant, can you say why the Atheists win? Who is the last Atheist?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
14-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Alright guys,

I'll admit it. I cheated, but I cheated BEFORE I knew I cheated, and then I followed the rules.

I told Vosur my "Role" and we agreedd to show eachother our roles.

What I did was I took a message( Not one from DeepThought, this one was from itsacow) and made a message, but I didn't hit reply, and copy and pasted. Then I messaged it to myself, and showed Vosur that message.

That's all I did, and I didn't manipluate anything other than that. I just made a message, and messaged it to myself.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
14-07-2012, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2012 01:14 PM by GirlyMan.)
wotthehell Deep. How the fuck is a role blocker able to do this? If I'd known moomoo was just a role blocker I'd've thought more about A2 since I was trying to save mine and Vosur's asses tonight.

"You activate your role revealing invention and target Itsacow. A robotic cockroach watches and listens to everything he does. You see him visit Filox pull out a tranquillizer gun and and shoot a dart at Filox as he leaves his house in the night. Filox is unconscious and will probably wake up in the morning with a headache.

Then you see him head over to Erxomai's house and crucify him, and set him on fire."

Huh

That said, still would've been smarter to target A2. I mistakenly assumed that Vosur was a double voter instead of a vote stealer. Weeping

(14-07-2012 11:49 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  There is no point continuing this further. Vorusr gave me his night action and he would've stolen girly's vote.

Why you steal my vote instead of A2's, Vosur?

(14-07-2012 11:49 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Itsacow was Lynched

Wait? How was itsacow lynched with only 2 votes? Me so confused.

Hell of a lot of fun, though. Big Grin

Just because I'm an atheist doesn't mean there aren't people who should pray for their sorry ass to be saved.
14-07-2012, 01:00 PM
(14-07-2012 12:32 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Alright guys,

I'll admit it. I cheated, but I cheated BEFORE I knew I cheated, and then I followed the rules.

I told Vosur my "Role" and we agreedd to show eachother our roles.

What I did was I took a message( Not one from DeepThought, this one was from itsacow) and made a message, but I didn't hit reply, and copy and pasted. Then I messaged it to myself, and showed Vosur that message.

That's all I did, and I didn't manipluate anything other than that. I just made a message, and messaged it to myself.
Well played, my friend. At one point in the game I kept thinking it had to be you and Cow, but Vosur kept insisting he had solid proof you were a Muslim. I'm assuming you were the Godfather is that why you challenged me to investigate you?

And Girly's stoopid machine killed my Cult Leader leaving the Xians boned after that (to use our Exalted Cult Leader's terminology.) Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
14-07-2012, 01:09 PM
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

Yes I am surprised ...and disappointed. Oh well, mafia HAS to lose next time.

Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮­͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝ͅ­̬͓͚ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post