Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
14-07-2012, 03:00 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
Out of curiosity I PMed bemore, grassy, and magoo. Only grassy suspected ato and me. Ato and I were pretty stealthy until a pesky inventor came along.

Under Repair.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2012, 03:06 PM
(14-07-2012 02:04 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  It was all in good fun. Plus, I would have loved to take you down, but regardless, nice job on evading it!

I'll second that emotion!

Lessons learned: When A2 revealed his double vote powers and Filox was killed it outed you as the atheist double voter. I didn't see anyone pick up on that.

I like the voting powers dynamic but it should be secret till the end or there should only be two kind of powers. Extra vote and vote stealing.

I think I now understand a bit more about the dual factions as townies but answer this please, what happens if a cult leader "converts" an atheist?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-07-2012, 03:17 PM
(14-07-2012 03:06 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(14-07-2012 02:04 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  It was all in good fun. Plus, I would have loved to take you down, but regardless, nice job on evading it!

I'll second that emotion!

Lessons learned: When A2 revealed his double vote powers and Filox was killed it outed you as the atheist double voter. I didn't see anyone pick up on that.

I like the voting powers dynamic but it should be secret till the end or there should only be two kind of powers. Extra vote and vote stealing.

I think I now understand a bit more about the dual factions as townies but answer this please, what happens if a cult leader "converts" an atheist?
They die.

Under Repair.
14-07-2012, 03:26 PM
The atheist or the townie?
14-07-2012, 03:26 PM
(14-07-2012 01:46 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-07-2012 01:30 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Lol... I was scared of you, I thought you had suspected me, and I needed you dead.

I thought I could successfully blame you for erx's death seeing as how you an him were argueing.
Yeah, stoopid Bemore and his paranoia...
I blame you, good sir.
Yes.... on reflection I was a dream come true for the atheists.

Ill try not to smoke as much crack next time Tongue

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
14-07-2012, 03:27 PM
(14-07-2012 03:26 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  The atheist or the townie?
The cult leader dies.

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
14-07-2012, 03:37 PM
(14-07-2012 03:27 PM)itsacow Wrote:  
(14-07-2012 03:26 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  The atheist or the townie?
The cult leader dies.

Ok. So the way to play that role is to make sure all the converts know each other and who is to be targeted the following night. I've yet to be converted so didn't understand the significant aspect of this part of the game.
14-07-2012, 03:59 PM
(14-07-2012 03:37 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(14-07-2012 03:27 PM)itsacow Wrote:  The cult leader dies.

Ok. So the way to play that role is to make sure all the converts know each other and who is to be targeted the following night. I've yet to be converted so didn't understand the significant aspect of this part of the game.
I was Cult Leader last game. The goal is to have the majority be cultists and kill all the atheists.

Under Repair.
14-07-2012, 04:04 PM
(14-07-2012 03:37 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(14-07-2012 03:27 PM)itsacow Wrote:  The cult leader dies.

Yes, Filox, Smoosh and I all knew each other so it made it easier to work together...for all the good it ended up doing when Girly's stoopid machine killed Smoosh.

What I/We didn't know was how the Townies were going to react to the Christians. Last game, Bemore and I used the JW's and Christians against each other, so I assumed that might happen this time. But this game, no one seemed overly concerned about the Christians...again, for all the good it ended up doing. Drinking Beverage

Good job, Cow and A2. And thanks Deep, for running the game. Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Hey deep, when will we have a full, coded version of the game?