Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
14-07-2012, 11:00 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
Nah.... next game we should have 2 mafias... like Protestants vs Roman Catholics vs Atheists.

Under Repair.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2012, 11:04 PM
(14-07-2012 10:57 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Alright, I'm out this round. I feel bad breaking the rules, so I am not playing.
Don't be silly, What you did is kind-of in the grey area and I don't approve of it.

I just wanted you to make it public so this doesn't become part of the game next time around. I just want the game to be focused on game play rather than elaborate tech forgery. Though your forgery wasn't as elaborate as I though initially..

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
14-07-2012, 11:07 PM
(14-07-2012 11:00 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Nah.... next game we should have 2 mafias... like Protestants vs Roman Catholics vs Atheists.
I thought about it.

It means there would be potential for 2 kills every night. It would require more players and I'd probably have to have a higher ratio of townies:mafia

14-07-2012, 11:07 PM
Really 2 mafias would give the townies more of an edge... Since they seem to base all their decisions on emotions and not deductions...

Under Repair.
14-07-2012, 11:13 PM
(14-07-2012 10:57 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Alright, I'm out this round. I feel bad breaking the rules, so I am not playing.
I want revenge. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
14-07-2012, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2012 11:26 PM by DeepThought.)
(14-07-2012 11:07 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Really 2 mafias would give the townies more of an edge... Since they seem to base all their decisions on emotions and not deductions...
Well, there will be more townies than mafia - say I have 2 mafia in each mafia faction and 10-12 townies.

There is a 1 in 7 chance of Killing Mafia if you choose randomly

And not all townies think with emotion.

14-07-2012, 11:17 PM
(14-07-2012 11:13 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
I want revenge. Tongue
Not today.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
15-07-2012, 12:03 AM
(14-07-2012 04:07 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Hey deep, when will we have a full, coded version of the game?
Doing that is really low on my priority list. It takes allot of thought, time an effort to code that.

15-07-2012, 12:36 AM
(14-07-2012 10:55 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Next Game will be Creationists vs Scientists.. I'm undecided which faction will be mafia.. One way everyone gets to act like morons and could be allot of fun (townies are creationists)

The other way is more realistic - with creationists like "Dr" Hovind in jail adding murder isn't a huge stretch.. and actual scientists outnumber the creationists by far.

Though who would want the creationists winning and taking over the school board?

I like the townies being able to take the high road. I think it would be fun acting like Feynman, Curie etc. What about the cult tho? How about a nudeist colony or a Justin Bieber fan club cult?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-07-2012, 02:19 AM
(15-07-2012 12:36 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(14-07-2012 10:55 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Next Game will be Creationists vs Scientists.. I'm undecided which faction will be mafia.. One way everyone gets to act like morons and could be allot of fun (townies are creationists)

The other way is more realistic - with creationists like "Dr" Hovind in jail adding murder isn't a huge stretch.. and actual scientists outnumber the creationists by far.

Though who would want the creationists winning and taking over the school board?

I like the townies being able to take the high road. I think it would be fun acting like Feynman, Curie etc. What about the cult tho? How about a nudeist colony or a Justin Bieber fan club cult?
I might not have a cult in the next one. Though Co$ would be a great candidate for a cult Big Grin