Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
07-07-2012, 07:25 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
(07-07-2012 07:10 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Vote Tally
Magoo: (4 Votes) Atothetheist, Bemore, Earmuffs, Grassy Knoll, Vosur

And yes... I know how to count... Don't question your God! muahahahahaha!! Tongue
Cool........ looks like somebody has the power to reduce the voting........ Well it aint me so that only leaves 4 other people with this potential ability..... which means one of the remaining four people is defending Magoo (also potential atheists)

A2
Earmuffs
Grassy
Vosur

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Brothers, and you can pass along this information to your wives and sisters:

I cannot say that Magoo is Muslim or not, but other than his blurting out conflicting information in his excitement to be a part of our village's deliberations, I do not feel comfortable voting for him at this time.

However, during my preparations to make the Haj to Mecca, I prayed more fervently than ever for Allah's great wisdom to be shown to me. Allah has shown me that there is indeed an Atheist in our midst and it is the same atheist that was responsible for my death 2 games ago. Yes...this Atheist has been quiet, but that is as it should be because this Atheist is a ... wait for it ... a woman!!!!! I have had it confirmed from the Mighty Allah Himself that Lady Jane is an Atheist. Brothers, I say turn your vote away from Magoo for now and let us stone this Infidel in accordance to Allah's Holy Word.

Vote: Lady Jane

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
07-07-2012, 07:32 PM
(07-07-2012 07:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Brothers, and you can pass along this information to your wives and sisters:

I cannot say that Magoo is Muslim or not, but other than his blurting out conflicting information in his excitement to be a part of our village's deliberations, I do not feel comfortable voting for him at this time.

However, during my preparations to make the Haj to Mecca, I prayed more fervently than ever for Allah's great wisdom to be shown to me. Allah has shown me that there is indeed an Atheist in our midst and it is the same atheist that was responsible for my death 2 games ago. Yes...this Atheist has been quiet, but that is as it should be because this Atheist is a ... wait for it ... a woman!!!!! I have had it confirmed from the Mighty Allah Himself that Lady Jane is an Atheist. Brothers, I say turn your vote away from Magoo for now and let us stone this Infidel in accordance to Allah's Holy Word.

Brother Erxomai, you might b right, but how can we trust you?

How do we know you aren't just trying to divert attention from Magoo, your partner in crime?

Can you provide proof of your assertions? If so, please feel free to share, I want to get rid of the atheist scum as soon as possible.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
07-07-2012, 07:34 PM
(07-07-2012 07:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Brothers, and you can pass along this information to your wives and sisters:

YOU DEFO AINT A MUSLIM!!!!!!!

I know through my night action....... and the fact that you didnt perform an action during the first night...... and even if you did it wouldnt of worked.

So how do you know Lady Jane is a Atheist then Erx????

What night action do you (allegedly) posses...... do tell us.... the brothers are listening Drinking Beverage

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
07-07-2012, 07:44 PM
Also Id like to say that nobody died in the first night......... I would say that poison is being used again like last game...... and seeing as Erx is a shit liar and has proved to me that he is an atheist..... then I imagine he may be using the same tactics that me, him and filox used last game where we decided who was the biggest threat (as in who is the most savvy/on the ball with the game) and we eliminated them straight away.

(take a bow Kineo and DeepThought)

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
07-07-2012, 07:45 PM
(07-07-2012 07:25 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(07-07-2012 07:10 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Vote Tally
Magoo: (4 Votes) Atothetheist, Bemore, Earmuffs, Grassy Knoll, Vosur

And yes... I know how to count... Don't question your God! muahahahahaha!! Tongue
Cool........ looks like somebody has the power to reduce the voting........ Well it aint me so that only leaves 4 other people with this potential ability..... which means one of the remaining four people is defending Magoo (also potential atheists)

A2
Earmuffs
Grassy
Vosur
Bemore, who is to say that anybody who didn't vote for Magoo could have used a vote reduction ability on Magoo without voting for him? I am just curious on your reasoning there.

Peace be upon you.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
07-07-2012, 07:46 PM
(07-07-2012 07:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(07-07-2012 07:25 PM)bemore Wrote:  Cool........ looks like somebody has the power to reduce the voting........ Well it aint me so that only leaves 4 other people with this potential ability..... which means one of the remaining four people is defending Magoo (also potential atheists)

A2
Earmuffs
Grassy
Vosur
Bemore, who is to say that anybody who didn't vote for Magoo could have used a vote reduction ability on Magoo without voting for him? I am just curious on your reasoning there.

Peace be upon you.
Hmmmmmmmmmm good point...... something I missed.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
07-07-2012, 08:03 PM
I may as well elaborate on why I know Erx to be lying before I go to bed.

Erx said this.....

Quote:However, during my preparations to make the Haj to Mecca, I prayed more
fervently than ever for Allah's great wisdom to be shown to me. Allah
has shown me that there is indeed an Atheist in our midst and it is the
same atheist that was responsible for my death 2 games ago.

Which I imagine Erx is going to say that he used a night action to decipher this....... however I am a roleblocker and I roleblocked Erx........ the report that I had back said that he didnt perform a night action....... Erx may have not performed a night action because.

1: He forgot
2: He is atheist.

Either reason doesnt matter as he has lied.

Talk your way out of that one Erx Thumbsup

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
07-07-2012, 09:06 PM
I don't have any night actions so Tongue

But I do have a couple of day time actions. I dare you to lynch me. No really... I dare you.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
07-07-2012, 09:08 PM
To clarify my position: I did not defend Magoo. I simply said I do not know one way or the other at this time.

However, I DO know that LJ is an Atheist with the same degree of certainty that I KNOW Filox is a Muslim.