Forum Mafia Game III

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
07-07-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game III
Magoo, I shall not be quick to judge you too harshly until we can torture you more effectively, but until then, it might be best if you tell us which faction you belong to. If you are Muslim then of course we shall embrace you for your heroic deeds. If you are Christian, well, it may not go well with you, but we will be far more lenient if you are one of the People of The Book, but if you are an atheist scum, there is only one route for you and it is the way that leads to death and the glory of Allah!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2012, 05:16 PM
(07-07-2012 04:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Magoo, I shall not be quick to judge you too harshly until we can torture you more effectively, but until then, it might be best if you tell us which faction you belong to. If you are Muslim then of course we shall embrace you for your heroic deeds. If you are Christian, well, it may not go well with you, but we will be far more lenient if you are one of the People of The Book, but if you are an atheist scum, there is only one route for you and it is the way that leads to death and the glory of Allah!

Thank you Erxomai for having faith in me. My role in this game is a paranoid gun owner. If someone targets me at night, I will panic and kill them also. But there is a twist, if I am to lynched, I will raise my pistol at the last person to shout 'vote Magoo' and murder them in revenge. My fear may cause harm to the good people spreading the word of Allah, or the infidel atheists and Chriatians.
07-07-2012, 05:23 PM
(07-07-2012 05:16 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Thank you Erxomai for having faith in me. My role in this game is a paranoid gun owner. If someone targets me at night, I will panic and kill them also. But there is a twist, if I am to lynched, I will raise my pistol at the last person to shout 'vote Magoo' and murder them in revenge. My fear may cause harm to the good people spreading the word of Allah, or the infidel atheists and Chriatians.
I call bullshit, because I'm actually the one who was assigned with the role of the paranoid gun owner. Can you provide any evidence that you aren't lying? I doubt that there are two of us.

My brothers, he has lied to us before, why would we believe him now? Do not be scared of his empty threats, for we are protected by Allah. Do not change your vote just because you are afraid of this infidel.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
07-07-2012, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 05:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
My father traded me to GrassyKnoll for his 9 "wives" (ugly ass bitches, daddy got ripped off unless he puts them to work plowing the fields, what the hell did you use them for Grassy, grazing the grassy knolls?).

I'm currently reviewing Khel Azud's position on women's suffrage so I don't incur the village's position on women's suffering and risk losing my head.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
07-07-2012, 05:51 PM
(07-07-2012 05:23 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(07-07-2012 05:16 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Thank you Erxomai for having faith in me. My role in this game is a paranoid gun owner. If someone targets me at night, I will panic and kill them also. But there is a twist, if I am to lynched, I will raise my pistol at the last person to shout 'vote Magoo' and murder them in revenge. My fear may cause harm to the good people spreading the word of Allah, or the infidel atheists and Chriatians.
I call bullshit, because I'm actually the one who was assigned with the role of the paranoid gun owner. Can you provide any evidence that you aren't lying? I doubt that there are two of us.

My brothers, he has lied to us before, why would we believe him now? Do not be scared of his empty threats, for we are protected by Allah. Do not change your vote just because you are afraid of this infidel.

No I call bullshit. I am the paranoid gun owner, and I have the cops to investigate me to prove it. You say that I have 'no evidence that I am not lying'. How can I prove that I am not, you need to prove that I am. I think you are an infidel trying to make me look very suspicious, but you have no evidence to back up your claims.

Smart move Vosur, if I survive the night I will have 1 less non-Muslim to discover. If you are not infidel, you may have just been deceived and been told a fake role. Unlikely I think.

Or maybe I am the one who is deceived?? Maybe one of us is a miller?? But, right now I suspect you guilty because of your lies.
07-07-2012, 05:56 PM
(07-07-2012 05:51 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(07-07-2012 05:23 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I call bullshit, because I'm actually the one who was assigned with the role of the paranoid gun owner. Can you provide any evidence that you aren't lying? I doubt that there are two of us.

No I call bullshit. I am the paranoid gun owner, and I have the cops to investigate me to prove it. You say that I have 'no evidence that I am not lying'. How can I prove that I am not, you need to prove that I am. I think you are an infidel trying to make me look very suspicious, but you have no evidence to back up your claims.

Smart move Vosur, if I survive the night I will have 1 less non-Muslim to discover. If you are not infidel, you may have just been deceived and been told a fake role. Unlikely I think.

Or maybe I am the one who is deceived?? Maybe one of us is a miller?? But, right now I suspect you guilty because of your lies.
Magoo. He was asking for evidence that you WERE the gun owner... Not that you aren't. Way to misconstrue his case, just like you atheists.... If you are an atheist, you can't possibly have that ability. Therefore, your ability is false.

Vosur, I can understand your suspicions... But you need to show restraint. I would never forgive myseld if I sent a fellow muslim brother to death.

Peace be upon you.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
07-07-2012, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 06:11 PM by Vosur.)
(07-07-2012 05:51 PM)Magoo Wrote:  No I call bullshit. I am the paranoid gun owner, and I have the cops to investigate me to prove it. You say that I have 'no evidence that I am not lying'. How can I prove that I am not, you need to prove that I am. I think you are an infidel trying to make me look very suspicious, but you have no evidence to back up your claims.
I offered you a chance to convert to Islam and confess your sins to Allah, but you refused my offer and chose to continue your sinful path of lying and decieving my brothers. You are saying that you have this ability, yet you do not offer any evidence for it. You have made this claim, you have to prove it.

(07-07-2012 05:51 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Smart move Vosur, if I survive the night I will have 1 less non-Muslim to discover. If you are not infidel, you may have just been deceived and been told a fake role. Unlikely I think.
If it wasn't against the rules, I would show you the message in which I'm being assigned with this particular role. I will pray to Allah that you are going to come to your senses and stop spouting out your baseless accusations.

(07-07-2012 05:51 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Or maybe I am the one who is deceived?? Maybe one of us is a miller?? But, right now I suspect you guilty because of your lies.
You, as a liar, dare to call me a liar? Who is going to believe you? You have decieved all of us, you have lost all the trust people have put into you. You are alone, because you refused to join our brotherly community.

I can prove, once again, that you are a liar.

(07-07-2012 05:51 PM)Magoo Wrote:  My fear may cause harm to the good people spreading the word of Allah, or the infidel atheists and Chriatians.
You speak as if you were a Muslim, but you recently said that you are a Christian. Since you wouldn't call yourself as a Christian an infidel, you'd have to be a Muslim. But you can't be a Muslim either, because you said you're a Christian. Therefore you can only be an Atheist. And if you're an Atheist, you cannot use your ability that way. You are also lying because I'm the paranoid gun owner and there are most likely not two of my kind.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
07-07-2012, 06:31 PM
Vosur my brother, I can assure you I am Muslim. My comment on me being a Christian was simply to ruffle a few feathers as it was only the first few posts of the game.

I would love to show you the PM that I got proving I am a gun owner, but I can't. You ask me to provide proof, but how can I provide proof? There is just nothing I can do to show you. You just need faith in me.

I am unsure as to whether to call an atheist or Muslim. The following is not intended to prove to anybody that I am telling the truth, it's just to show what I am thinking.

Arguments for Atheist
Let's assume there is only one paranoid gun owner in the game, and I am not being deceived, and that I am not a different character than I think I am. That makes you a complete liar. If you were Muslim, why would you lie about your role and then vote for me. It makes so sense for you to do such a thing. If you were really Muslim, you would not make up lies to simply gamble as to whether I was Muslim or not. If you are atheist, it would make perfect sense. You want to eliminate me, but you are worried I might be telling the truth, so to eliminate me at night would result in one of your fellow atheists being killed as well. So what do you do, make up lies so as to eliminate me through lynching.

Arguments for Muslim
Let's assume there is more than one gun owner in the game. You are a paranoid gun owner, you have suspicions of me, and then suddenly I come out pretending to be the role you currently have. You are now thinking 'oh my god, magoo is definitely lieing because he is saying that his role is the one I have, and he is a bit suspicious already. This is why you may have so much suspicion on me because you think I must be lieing.
07-07-2012, 06:48 PM
(07-07-2012 06:31 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Vosur my brother, I can assure you I am Muslim. My comment on me being a Christian was simply to ruffle a few feathers as it was only the first few posts of the game.

I would love to show you the PM that I got proving I am a gun owner, but I can't. You ask me to provide proof, but how can I provide proof? There is just nothing I can do to show you. You just need faith in me.

I am unsure as to whether to call an atheist or Muslim. The following is not intended to prove to anybody that I am telling the truth, it's just to show what I am thinking.

Arguments for Atheist
Let's assume there is only one paranoid gun owner in the game, and I am not being deceived, and that I am not a different character than I think I am. That makes you a complete liar. If you were Muslim, why would you lie about your role and then vote for me. It makes so sense for you to do such a thing. If you were really Muslim, you would not make up lies to simply gamble as to whether I was Muslim or not. If you are atheist, it would make perfect sense. You want to eliminate me, but you are worried I might be telling the truth, so to eliminate me at night would result in one of your fellow atheists being killed as well. So what do you do, make up lies so as to eliminate me through lynching.

Arguments for Muslim
Let's assume there is more than one gun owner in the game. You are a paranoid gun owner, you have suspicions of me, and then suddenly I come out pretending to be the role you currently have. You are now thinking 'oh my god, magoo is definitely lieing because he is saying that his role is the one I have, and he is a bit suspicious already. This is why you may have so much suspicion on me because you think I must be lieing.
Magoo. You are sinking yourself deeper, you atheist. Why try to ruffle feathers if you want to stay alive? Why try to make empty threats when we caught you? Why have a power that CONVIENANTLY stops you from being killed after you made those mistakes which would have surely gotten you killed?

You seem to try to stay alive... But you clearly lie.

I don't know for sure who you are, but it's seems to me like you're not who you say you are.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
07-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Vote Tally
Magoo: (4 Votes) Atothetheist, Bemore, Earmuffs, Grassy Knoll, Vosur

And yes... I know how to count... Don't question your God! muahahahahaha!! Tongue

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mafia Game Waiting List Hughsie 207 3,749 Today 01:48 PM
Last Post: Revenant77x
  Info for anyone interested in the Mafia Games Hughsie 0 31 Today 11:52 AM
Last Post: Hughsie
  Mafia XXXII: Dishonored Hughsie 16 277 Today 06:29 AM
Last Post: Atothetheist
  Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones Revenant77x 453 5,955 Today 06:28 AM
Last Post: Atothetheist
  Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine DemonicLemon 294 4,980 09-06-2014 01:48 AM
Last Post: LostandInsecure
  Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II Ferdinand 282 4,910 19-05-2014 04:18 PM
Last Post: TheGulegon
  Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal Atothetheist 291 4,358 07-05-2014 03:22 AM
Last Post: Mathilda