Forum Mafia Game IV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
16-08-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game IV
(16-08-2012 02:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-08-2012 01:49 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Erx, you are a creationist.

My bodyguard ability had proved it:

I can only guard scientists, and since I can't gaurd you, you are a creationist!

Vote:Erxomai

Guys, I know you may doubt me, but I can promise you that Erx is a creationist.

If I am wrong, I willfully give up my life.

Lol Magoo. You also can't guard when you've been role-blocked, which you were since I believed you to be lying scum. The proof is now in.

Since you're willing to give up your life, I guess there's no need to vote on lynching. Tongue

Lol, nice try, Erxy. But I know who you are, and i know you are a creationist. Look, he even is trying to get me lynched without even giving me a chance.

He killed earmuffs to frame me, but I got him.

And you just revealed your power, Erx. Thanks, but I know you didn't use it.

Come on everybody, vote for him.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Hmmm. A2 you didn't give us full info on your role. I mean, you implied that it was a dead cert that Erx was a creationist...

TBH I think we need to start lynching people soon... I still feel like we should sit back and wait for more clues but the longer we wait the more people get offed. Dunno why we got lucky last night... I guess maybe the doc stepped in or something...
16-08-2012, 03:24 PM
(16-08-2012 03:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  Hmmm. A2 you didn't give us full info on your role. I mean, you implied that it was a dead cert that Erx was a creationist...

TBH I think we need to start lynching people soon... I still feel like we should sit back and wait for more clues but the longer we wait the more people get offed. Dunno why we got lucky last night... I guess maybe the doc stepped in or something...

Morondog, I know that Erx is a creationist, and am willing to bet my life on it. If it turns out I am wrong, you can lynch the day after.

Also the reason why I am not giving full info is because my power is a double edged sword, and I don't want to give them, something to work with.

That, and How can I be sure YOU aren't a creationist with Erx....

Vote Erx, I promise you won't be dissapointed.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
16-08-2012, 03:32 PM
(16-08-2012 03:24 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Vote Erx, I promise you won't be dissapointed.

LOL Big Grin Yeah, but I mean, you can look these roles up. You should have said something like 'unless I was roleblocked'... It seems to me like you're trying to pull a fast one Dodgy <- See Bemore? See! Yeah I made a face. So whatcha gonna do about it huh? Huh?

... Right now... I'm really more inclined to vote for you. Gonna hold my vote 'til someone else like all the bastards who've not commented so far show up and give us their take...
16-08-2012, 03:44 PM
(16-08-2012 02:59 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(16-08-2012 02:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Lol Magoo. You also can't guard when you've been role-blocked, which you were since I believed you to be lying scum. The proof is now in.

Since you're willing to give up your life, I guess there's no need to vote on lynching. Tongue

Lol, nice try, Erxy. But I know who you are, and i know you are a creationist. Look, he even is trying to get me lynched without even giving me a chance.

Pff. And please tell us how you got to be so All-Knowing, Almighty A2? I did use my power and you weren't able to kill me so now you're trying to frame me. Nice. And good reminder about Earmuffs. That's why I've never directly voted for you because I knew you and your cronies would kill me like you did him. Since you couldn't kill me, now you're trying to bring these pathetically week accusations. And then you go and cast accusations toward the Dog. Sounds like you're desperate to make up for the fact that you and your religious scum weren't able to kill me last night. You must have been terribly disappointed to learn that your assassination attempt failed. You've already shown yourself to be willing to do and say anything to win in past games. This is just one more stab at trying to get us to believe your lies. I applaud your attempts, but sadly for you, I have Truth and Reason on my side, Creatard. I wasn't convinced until now, but now I am completely and utterly.

Vote: A2

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-08-2012, 03:45 PM
(16-08-2012 03:32 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-08-2012 03:24 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Vote Erx, I promise you won't be dissapointed.

LOL Big Grin Yeah, but I mean, you can look these roles up. You should have said something like 'unless I was roleblocked'... It seems to me like you're trying to pull a fast one Dodgy <- See Bemore? See! Yeah I made a face. So whatcha gonna do about it huh? Huh?

... Right now... I'm really more inclined to vote for you. Gonna hold my vote 'til someone else like all the bastards who've not commented so far show up and give us their take...

Moron, I am risking my life, I really think that you should vote for Erx, I am extrememly certain of his fate.

I am sorry if I seem to be acting shady, its just that since you aren't familiar that our roles are BASED off of those, but they have tweaks in them do to the situation.

I guess I am annoyed that you are letting a creationist slip through my fingers. If he goes, and the next night I am killed, My whole role wouldbe for nothing.

16-08-2012, 03:48 PM
(16-08-2012 03:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(16-08-2012 03:32 PM)morondog Wrote:  LOL Big Grin Yeah, but I mean, you can look these roles up. You should have said something like 'unless I was roleblocked'... It seems to me like you're trying to pull a fast one Dodgy <- See Bemore? See! Yeah I made a face. So whatcha gonna do about it huh? Huh?

Moron, I am risking my life, I really think that you should vote for Erx, I am extrememly certain of his fate.

I am sorry if I seem to be acting shady, its just that since you aren't familiar that our roles are BASED off of those, but they have tweaks in them do to the situation.

I guess I am annoyed that you are letting a creationist slip through my fingers. If he goes, and the next night I am killed, My whole role wouldbe for nothing.

Or what you meant to say was...if we lynch you today, you won't be able to kill anyone else tomorrow night.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-08-2012, 03:49 PM
(16-08-2012 03:44 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-08-2012 02:59 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Lol, nice try, Erxy. But I know who you are, and i know you are a creationist. Look, he even is trying to get me lynched without even giving me a chance.

Pff. And please tell us how you got to be so All-Knowing, Almighty A2? I did use my power and you weren't able to kill me so now you're trying to frame me. Nice. And good reminder about Earmuffs. That's why I've never directly voted for you because I knew you and your cronies would kill me like you did him. Since you couldn't kill me, now you're trying to bring these pathetically week accusations. And then you go and cast accusations toward the Dog. Sounds like you're desperate to make up for the fact that you and your religious scum weren't able to kill me last night. You must have been terribly disappointed to learn that your assassination attempt failed. You've already shown yourself to be willing to do and say anything to win in past games. This is just one more stab at trying to get us to believe your lies. I applaud your attempts, but sadly for you, I have Truth and Reason on my side, Creatard. I wasn't convinced until now, but now I am completely and utterly.

Sorry, Erx. But I never did get roleblocked.

I am certain of YOUR fate, and I am more than willing to risk my life if I am wrong.

You killed earmuffs to frame me, and you outright asked FOR BOTH SIDES to kill me. This is VERY suspicious. But it was my role that confirmed it, and I am more tha. Willing to die if I am wrong, will you do that? Will you gladly give away your life if it harmed a fellow scientist?

If You guys lynch me, and you find out I am a scientist, lynch Erx next. It should be plainly clear he is a creationist.

16-08-2012, 03:59 PM
(16-08-2012 03:49 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(16-08-2012 03:44 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Pff. And please tell us how you got to be so All-Knowing, Almighty A2? I did use my power and you weren't able to kill me so now you're trying to frame me. Nice. And good reminder about Earmuffs. That's why I've never directly voted for you because I knew you and your cronies would kill me like you did him. Since you couldn't kill me, now you're trying to bring these pathetically week accusations. And then you go and cast accusations toward the Dog. Sounds like you're desperate to make up for the fact that you and your religious scum weren't able to kill me last night. You must have been terribly disappointed to learn that your assassination attempt failed. You've already shown yourself to be willing to do and say anything to win in past games. This is just one more stab at trying to get us to believe your lies. I applaud your attempts, but sadly for you, I have Truth and Reason on my side, Creatard. I wasn't convinced until now, but now I am completely and utterly.

Sorry, Erx. But I never did get roleblocked.

I am certain of YOUR fate, and I am more than willing to risk my life if I am wrong.

You killed earmuffs to frame me, and you outright asked FOR BOTH SIDES to kill me. This is VERY suspicious. But it was my role that confirmed it, and I am more tha. Willing to die if I am wrong, will you do that? Will you gladly give away your life if it harmed a fellow scientist?

If You guys lynch me, and you find out I am a scientist, lynch Erx next. It should be plainly clear he is a creationist.

Drinking Beverage

~Izel
16-08-2012, 04:01 PM
(16-08-2012 03:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-08-2012 03:49 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Sorry, Erx. But I never did get roleblocked.

Drinking Beverage

Just wait, Creatard, Science will previal, and if these people are half as logical as me, they would vote with me, and we will lynch your ignorant, indoctrinated ass, and no, you won't be able to come to the after show dinner. You have made a false claim about me, and you clearly aren't willing to sacrifice as much as I am on it.Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post