Forum Mafia Game IV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
16-08-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game IV
By the way, Erxy. I do have a question for you.

Did you role block Earmuffs?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2012, 05:49 PM
VOTE: Erxomai

A2 if your wrong I will vote for you until either I am dead or you are.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
16-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Vote: Erxomai

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Well now, since I am an animal that follows the herd, I will vote erxomai as well.

Vote: Erxomai

Under Repair.
16-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Forum Mafia Game IV
Cows I expect to be silly, but I expect better from my fellow scientists.

No, A2. I did not role block Earmuffs. I blocked Filox because I never did trust that little bugger. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
16-08-2012, 08:41 PM
(16-08-2012 08:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Cows I expect to be silly, but I expect better from my fellow scientists.

No, A2. I did not role block Earmuffs. I blocked Filox because I never did trust that little bugger. Consider

Thanks for adding another piece of the puzzle.

Now, we only need three more till your fate is sealed.

I hope you reliaze the damage you have committed, teaching poor children nosense.

Vosur, LadyJane, Magoo and MoronDog, vote for Erx before he escapes and kills again.

16-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Forum Mafia Game IV
(16-08-2012 08:41 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(16-08-2012 08:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Cows I expect to be silly, but I expect better from my fellow scientists.

Thanks for adding another piece of the puzzle.

I hope you reliaze the damage you have committed, teaching poor children nosense.

Vosur, LadyJane, Magoo and MoronDog, vote for Erx before he escapes and kills again.

Your intensity reminds me of last game when you forged a PM from Deep in order to convince Vour of your lies. You've got spirit, kid, I gotta hand ya that. But sadly, the spirit you have does not exist. I know you want us to believe god created the earth with his holy spirit, but there's no such thing my naive Creatard. Therefore, you're just wasting your breath. You failed last night to lower our numbers so you're trying to play catch up by getting one of us lynched. Let's see, wonder who are your cronies? Bemore was quick to follow you, however he knows he can't look like he's supporting you so he "threatens" you. And Chas? He's had pretty little to say, just like a Creatard has nothing to say. I couldn't say whether or not MooBaca is on your side. I'd like to think his brain is being used for good and not the ill of your ilk.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-08-2012, 09:07 PM
(16-08-2012 08:53 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-08-2012 08:41 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Thanks for adding another piece of the puzzle.

Your intensity reminds me of last game when you forged a PM from Deep in order to convince Vour of your lies. You've got spirit, kid, I gotta hand ya that. But sadly, the spirit you have does not exist. I know you want us to believe god created the earth with his holy spirit, but there's no such thing my naive Creatard. Therefore, you're just wasting your breath. You failed last night to lower our numbers so you're trying to play catch up by getting one of us lynched. Let's see, wonder who are your cronies? Bemore was quick to follow you, however he knows he can't look like he's supporting you so he "threatens" you. And Chas? He's had pretty little to say, just like a Creatard has nothing to say. I couldn't say whether or not MooBaca is on your side. I'd like to think his brain is being used for good and not the ill of your ilk.

Erxy, now your just grasping at straws. You are making feeble arguments.
Just admit it now, you are a creationist.

16-08-2012, 10:58 PM
You have a hazy memory Erx....... You PMed me asking what the score was with me..... I told you and you replied saying that you have no special powers.

Yet you now say you roleblocked Filox???

Care to explain that one to me??

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
16-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Deep, what is the vote count, and how long till night time?