Forum Mafia Game IV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Forum Mafia Game IV
(14-08-2012 04:52 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(14-08-2012 04:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  'Cause he's a noob? Sadcryface

Word from the wise (lol- yeah I'll call myself that!) Be very careful of every move and watch for cunning fools.

Only saying this because you are a noob. Otherwise I'd keep my tips to myself, because they can be too helpful and bite me in the arse later- we'll see.

You must also be very careful about the cunning linguists.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game IV
Crap. This is getting complex. I didn't realise we were allowed to not vote. How does voting work if one person votes and everyone else doesn't?
14-08-2012, 05:03 PM
(14-08-2012 05:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  Crap. This is getting complex. I didn't realise we were allowed to not vote. How does voting work if one person votes and everyone else doesn't?

You need a certain number of people to vote. So if that number doesn't happen, then there is no lynching.
14-08-2012, 05:03 PM
(14-08-2012 05:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  Crap. This is getting complex. I didn't realise we were allowed to not vote. How does voting work if one person votes and everyone else doesn't?

You( and everybody else) can vote During the DAY, that was night time.

Now we can vote.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
14-08-2012, 05:11 PM
I got the day/night thing. I just thought that everyone had to vote every day. Otherwise what's to stop us from adopting a free and equitable constitution and eliminating the death penalty, then living happily ever after?

Oh wait the mafia is still gonna be butchering one person per night so based on current numbers we have a max of 11 days even with such an admirable document... OK back to brutal savagery and lynching Big Grin
14-08-2012, 05:14 PM
(14-08-2012 05:11 PM)morondog Wrote:  I got the day/night thing. I just thought that everyone had to vote every day. Otherwise what's to stop us from adopting a free and equitable constitution and eliminating the death penalty, then living happily ever after?

Oh wait the mafia is still gonna be butchering one person per night so based on current numbers we have a max of 11 days even with such an admirable document... OK back to brutal savagery and lynching Big Grin

Exactly. But that shortens if we vote the wrong person. We've been doing that every game. Every game the townies increase the speed of mafia winning because of the panic to get the members.
14-08-2012, 05:26 PM
(14-08-2012 05:14 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Exactly. But that shortens if we vote the wrong person. We've been doing that every game. Every game the townies increase the speed of mafia winning because of the panic to get the members.

Hmm... OK so if we don't lynch someone today... then the mafia will nail someone tonight. We'll get more clues... and the question is will we get enough clues to whack the right guys before we lose too many people...

Aww man, I was looking forward to cyanide steak... We'll meet again Cow! Muhahahahahaha...
14-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Forum Mafia Game IV
I still contend that the only person who tried making a serious accusation is dead.

If we are not going to lynch, I call upon any lurking Mafiosos to kill A2 to prove his innocence.

Big Grin

EDIT: I also call upon any Doctors to protect me in case A2 now targets me.

Confused

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
14-08-2012, 08:30 PM
The thing is.. if we do not vote to kill anyone, then there is zero chance of us killing a mafia member through normal means. There is also a non-existent chance of us killing one of our own. The benefits are that we can let our cops investigate before we accidentally kill them. Speaking of cops... I am one. Sadly, I investigated earmuffs last night and found he was guilty. I... am paranoid...

Under Repair.
14-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Night #2 Starts ~ 6hrs from now

No point counting votes since only 1 or 2 votes are given. Well here is an estimate:
Atothetheist: 1
itsacow: 1

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss