Forum Mafia Game IV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-08-2012, 03:48 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game IV
Only reason I said my role sucked is because I thought it was Leela's role in the first Mafia Game, but now, thanks to Deep, I found out my role is different.

Erxy and moo have been on my tail for a while....

Perhaps that really want justice? Or is it the fact that they want to get rid of me, I am quite a famous for being a dick.

Oh, and Erxy, itsacow *puts on hold* I put you on hold because you keep spouting nonsense about me, you're done.
Big Grin

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Forum Mafia Game IV
Consider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
14-08-2012, 04:26 PM
I can see no relevant evidence to make a vote yet. I'd hate to hang a town member already. Unless their is supported evidence or a great suspicion, I am going to base my decision on reality.

VOTE: No vote.
14-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Forum Mafia Game IV
(14-08-2012 04:26 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I can see no relevant evidence to make a vote yet. I'd hate to hang a town member already. Unless their is supported evidence or a great suspicion, I am going to base my decision on reality.

That's never stopped you before. The fact you're saying this now makes me go, hm... Consider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
14-08-2012, 04:42 PM
(14-08-2012 04:34 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-08-2012 04:26 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I can see no relevant evidence to make a vote yet. I'd hate to hang a town member already. Unless their is supported evidence or a great suspicion, I am going to base my decision on reality.

That's never stopped you before. The fact you're saying this now makes me go, hm... Consider

Before when? Before this game?

I think you should start researching and remembering things thoroughly. I have done a no vote before.

The fact you keep trying to peg me for illegitimate things makes me go Hmmmm.... for you. And why does Chas follow your every move? You have peaked my suspicion.
14-08-2012, 04:45 PM
(14-08-2012 04:42 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  And why does Chas follow your every move? You have peaked my suspicion.

'Cause he's a noob? Sadcryface

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Interesting reading up to now....... there has been limited participation from all game players..... there is quiet people as well as talkative Dodgy

So your saying A2 that you thought that your role was a bodyguard?

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
14-08-2012, 04:52 PM
(14-08-2012 04:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-08-2012 04:42 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  And why does Chas follow your every move? You have peaked my suspicion.

'Cause he's a noob? Sadcryface

Word from the wise (lol- yeah I'll call myself that!) Be very careful of every move and watch for cunning fools.

Only saying this because you are a noob. Otherwise I'd keep my tips to myself, because they can be too helpful and bite me in the arse later- we'll see.
14-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Forum Mafia Game IV
(14-08-2012 04:51 PM)bemore Wrote:  Interesting reading up to now....... there has been limited participation from all game players..... there is quiet people as well as talkative Dodgy

The quiet people are obviously the Mafia, trying to stay low.

Or is it the noisy people are obviously the Mafia trying to divert attention?

Consider

14-08-2012, 04:57 PM
(14-08-2012 04:51 PM)bemore Wrote:  Interesting reading up to now....... there has been limited participation from all game players..... there is quiet people as well as talkative Dodgy

Yeah, in the PM the word BodyGuard was there, so I assumed it was the same as Leela's role. And that SUCKED, but then I messaged Deep, and he cleared it up for me.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.