Forum Mafia Game IX - Sesame Street

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2013, 01:57 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2013 01:01 PM by earmuffs.)
Forum Mafia Game IX - Sesame Street
[Image: sesame_street_characters1.jpg]

Sesame Street - Mafia Edition

Introduction

[Image: music.gif]Suuunny Day
Sweepin' the, clouds awaaaaay
Ooon my way, to where the air is sweeeeeet
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Streeeeet

Coooome and play
Everything's, A-OooooK
Friendly neighbors there
That's where we meeeeet
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Streeeeet...
How to get to Sesame Streeeeet...
How to get to Sesame Streeeeet...[Image: music.gif]

All is no longer happy and jolly on Sesame Street..
Ever since the rise of shit children's cartoon's such as Dora the Explorer or Ben10, youngsters are watching Sesame Street less and less as Sesame Street is replaced by these filth shows.
As a result, tourism has dried up on Sesame Street and with it, the tourism dollars.

The years have not been kind to our beloved children characters.
As the money dried up Sesame Street couldn't afford things like maintenance, leaving the street to severally decline in stature and prestige...

Every week comes along, and with it a rent payment. Our beloved children characters have been forced into other sources of income...
With the easy availability of Mexican cocaine Big Bird, in a frantic effort to maintain his slowly slipping away lavish life style he has come to enjoy as a result of the success of Sesame Street, has teamed up with Elmo and The Count and have started a drug distribution ring.

BUT, all is not lost for our beloved children characters, for there is still many who remember the old joyful times and still hold faith that some day, the children and their rich parent's cheque books, will return...

Roles

I'm going to be trying something different this round.
You will know exactly the characters in the game, just not who's who.
So do you risk claiming a character only to have that actual character come forward? But then.. who's telling the truth??

Mafia - LOSERS

- Mafia win when all Townies and Freelancers are dead.

Big Bird - Godfather - Logica - LOSER

As the oldest and smartest (and it doesn't help being a big yellow scary bird either), the drug distribution ring is Big Bird's big idea to restore wealth to his pockets.

Perks:

- Immune from night kills.
- Can discuss behind closed doors with other mafia.
- Relays mafia's night kill action to me. Can listen to his fellow mafia on who to kill or can go behind their backs. He selects a mafia member (can be himself) and a target. That mafia member will then kill that target that night.
- When killed, the Mafia are disbanded and any remaining Mafia become Freelancers.

Townies - LOSERS

Townies win when all the Mafia and Freelancers are dead.

Bert - Lover - Free Thought - LOSER

Bert, now getting on in his years, was affected so much by the show's revenue drying up. As long as he has his long time lover Ernie, he's happy. He doesn't know what he'd do without him.

Perks
- Knows for sure who Ernie is (and thus who another Townie is)
- Dies the following day or night that Ernie dies, due to a broken heart and not wanting to be without his life long bum buddy.

Ernie - Lover - Ato - LOSER

Bert, now getting on in his years, was affected so much by the show's revenue drying up. As long as he has his long time lover Bert, he's happy. He doesn't know what he'd do without him.

Perks
- Knows for sure who Bert is (and thus who another Townie is)
- Dies the following day or night that Ernie dies, due to a broken heart and not wanting to be without his life long bum buddy.

Mr Snuffleupagus - Roleblocker - Ridethespiral - LOSER

Due to his huge size he is just constantly getting in the way!

Perks
- Once per night can send me a target. That person's night action (if they have one) will be prevented.

Oscur - Cop - MomSBB - LOSER

Due to his location, in the towns garbage, Oscur is in the perfect position to know what's happening on the street, like a 50c hooker.

Perks
- Can send me a target once per night. Oscur then learns that persons role.

Grover - Doctor - Dark Light - LOSER

When the show was running Grover's job was to experience heaps of different jobs for the children. As such he is the most qualified to be the doctor despite the doctor he played on the show and the actual job requirements of an actual doctor differ greatly... results may be... unpredictable.

Perks
- Once per night can send me a target, 1 of 3 things will then happen.
- 80% chance that person will be protected from a night death.
- 10% chance nothing will happen.
- 10% chance Grover will hit an artery and kill his target.
(Random number generator used)

Freelancers

Freelancers win when all the Mafia and Townies and all other Freelancers are dead.

Martians - Double Voter/Commutor - Tartarus - WINNER

The Martians are aliens from somewhere in space who have come down to Earth to study it's inhabitants. They can fade in and out and are fascinated by everything.
Once the show revenue dried up they had to pawn their space ship and are now stuck on this god forsaken rock.

Perks
- Every night they fade out to... somewhere... as such they are unaffected by night actions.
- Because there's two of them their vote during the day counts for two.

The Count - Tracker - Rev - LOSER

After the money dried up The Count ran out of things to count. Big Bird offered him a position counting all the drug money coming in and so how could The Count turn up some a grand opportunity?

Perks:

- Can relay a target to me once per night. The Count will then turn into a bat and fly out to spy on that player. He will learn, if anyone, who his target targeted that night.

Elmo - Mole - Ferdy - LOSER

After kids put down their tickle me Elmo's, Elmo feel into a deep depression. Eventually as the cocaine started to role into Sesame Street, down and depressed Elmo decided to just try one little bump... Now Elmo can't get enough. Heavily addicted Elmo craves the cocaine, he'd do anything for it which is why he has teamed up with Big Bird, working as drug mule in exchange for a hit.
But to Sesame Street it's just crazy bouncy as ever!

Perks:

- Appears as a Townie upon inspection.

Cookie Monster - ??? - DLJ - LOSER

When the show's revenue dried up so did the cookies. This has had strange effects on Cookie Monster. Nobody is actually really sure how he's dealing with it...

Perks
- ???
- ???

Day 1

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2013, 05:10 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game IX - The Muppets
[Image: muppet-show.jpg]

Statler: Hey! He mixed us up!

Waldorf: That's okay, we're already mixed up! *points to head*

Statler & Waldorf: Oh ho ho ho ho!!!

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 3 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
14-06-2013, 10:45 AM
God damn song's stuck in my head now! Angry

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
14-06-2013, 11:14 AM
(14-06-2013 05:10 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  [Image: muppet-show.jpg]

Statler: Hey! He mixed us up!

Waldorf: That's okay, we're already mixed up! *points to head*

Statler & Waldorf: Oh ho ho ho ho!!!

Now THOSE are muppets.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-06-2013, 11:32 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I totally see my mistake now....

My bad.

14-06-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game IX - Sesame Street
I'm so in.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
14-06-2013, 04:43 PM
I'm confused. Is this going to be muppets or sesame st?
14-06-2013, 05:23 PM
(14-06-2013 04:43 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I'm confused. Is this going to be muppets or sesame st?

Good ol' Muffsie mistook Sesame Street for muppets originally.

Hence my comment.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
14-06-2013, 05:30 PM
This looks like fun I'll sign up.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-06-2013, 05:32 PM
The Muppet Show presents....
King of Horror
Vincent Price
FTW

Tongue