Forum Mafia Game IX - Sesame Street

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2013, 12:33 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game IX - Sesame Street
(04-08-2013 11:42 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I vote for a lynch.

(04-08-2013 12:20 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I VOTE FOR A LYNCH

*gathers up rope*

Okay who are we lynchin' then?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2013, 12:52 PM
(04-08-2013 12:33 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 11:42 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I vote for a lynch.

(04-08-2013 12:20 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I VOTE FOR A LYNCH

*gathers up rope*

Okay who are we lynchin' then?

Yeah, you're supposed to vote who to lynch. Personally, I think they are going to lynch me, even though I have done nothing wrong in this game. Why? Because the past few games I have been either mafia or an independent role, so therefore, this game I MUST be mafia.

It's all kinds of bullshit.

Again, I think it wise to not condemn anybody just yet, but that's just me.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
04-08-2013, 12:55 PM
Actually I'm gonna go with A2 and hold my condemning right now...
04-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Still waiting on ridethespiral, and DarkLight to place their votes. Everybody except Logica and Rev have voted no lynch, and both Logic and Rev have voted to lynch Steven. Even if both Dark Light and Ride were to vote Steven, that's only 4 votes, which isn't enough for a lynch. All in favor of no lynch so that we can commence the night phase?

[Image: giphy.gif]
04-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Let's not forget this:who ever is Mafia has a great chance to strike and influence the votes.

Now, the votes against me aren't really fucking valid in my opinion, seeing as they are based on flawed arguments, and the fact that they wanna just troll me.

Now, I expect my life to be ended within a day or two, so I have trusted somebody with all the information I have gathered throughout this game. And while I know you think it couldn't be possible for me to have anything on several people, the game works on give and take, and taking advantage of those who are wiling to give you information for some of your info (like your role which I would be more than happy to give out since it sucks balls, but it's not about just me.)

So, at least if I die, I have the knowledge that my information is in some alive person's hands, helping them defeat the mafia. Some people might ask how I came about this info, and who did you share this info with? Well, that's a secret. I need to protect them because if I die, they are my only hope for an assured townie victory.

Oh, and I still stick with vote: No lynch.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
04-08-2013, 01:17 PM
(04-08-2013 01:05 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Still waiting on ridethespiral, and DarkLight to place their votes. Everybody except Logica and Rev have voted no lynch, and both Logic and Rev have voted to lynch Steven. Even if both Dark Light and Ride were to vote Steven, that's only 4 votes, which isn't enough for a lynch. All in favor of no lynch so that we can commence the night phase?

I'm in favor of no lynch.
04-08-2013, 01:19 PM
(04-08-2013 01:17 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 01:05 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Still waiting on ridethespiral, and DarkLight to place their votes. Everybody except Logica and Rev have voted no lynch, and both Logic and Rev have voted to lynch Steven. Even if both Dark Light and Ride were to vote Steven, that's only 4 votes, which isn't enough for a lynch. All in favor of no lynch so that we can commence the night phase?

I'm in favor of no lynch.

Really waiting more on Dark and Ride here.

Come on! Don't be slow buggers! Tongue

04-08-2013, 01:52 PM
I just wanna say...

"Om nom nom nom"

Smile

04-08-2013, 01:54 PM
(psssst, everybody insist on knowing each others roles, the truth outs in this game)

Stir stir Angel

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-08-2013, 01:58 PM
(04-08-2013 01:54 PM)bemore Wrote:  (psssst, everybody insist on knowing each others roles, the truth outs in this game)

Stir stir Angel

Bemore is the clandestine Sesame Street arsonist who is trying to hide the fact that he is the 11th player in the game. Sick' em!