Forum Mafia Game IX - Sesame Street

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2013, 02:28 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game IX - Sesame Street
Okay, you guys are an impatient bunch of mofos!

RTS Votes: No Lynch

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Fuck me, I had to work late. Okay, it looks like there is not enough enthusiasm to lynch anyone by popular support, so I will change to no lynching just yet. Besides, my suspicions lie elsewhere.

Find all posts by this user
04-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Also, I have no idea when daytime ends, perhaps I am too late, can someone enlighten me for future reference?

04-08-2013, 05:10 PM
(04-08-2013 05:00 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Also, I have no idea when daytime ends, perhaps I am too late, can someone enlighten me for future reference?

Daytime phase ends when everyone votes on who to lynch (a player or noone) and then after that person is hanged it changes to night phase (it's not a time based thing you could have many day/night cycles happen in a single real day or have 1 day/night cycle take a couple of irl days to work out.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-08-2013, 05:20 PM
(04-08-2013 05:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 05:00 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Also, I have no idea when daytime ends, perhaps I am too late, can someone enlighten me for future reference?

Daytime phase ends when everyone votes on who to lynch (a player or noone) and then after that person is hanged it changes to night phase (it's not a time based thing you could have many day/night cycles happen in a single real day or have 1 day/night cycle take a couple of irl days to work out.

Okay, so is it officially night time since the majority of us decided to lynch no one?

04-08-2013, 05:33 PM
(04-08-2013 05:20 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 05:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Daytime phase ends when everyone votes on who to lynch (a player or noone) and then after that person is hanged it changes to night phase (it's not a time based thing you could have many day/night cycles happen in a single real day or have 1 day/night cycle take a couple of irl days to work out.

Okay, so is it officially night time since the majority of us decided to lynch no one?

Muffs will announce the end/beginning of each phase.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Mostly everyone except 2 have voted for No Lynch. A few have not voted at all, I think.
04-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Alrighty, no Lynch.

Night Phase 1 has begun, send in those night actions.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
05-08-2013, 10:11 PM
Night Phase #1 Result

Mr Snuffleupagus huge body was found early this morning, turned upright, feet in the ear.
Some say he saw a mouse and his big old heart just couldn't take the horror and gave out.
Others point out the gunshot wounds. I guess only God knows the truth now...

Ridethespiral has been killed.

Day Phase #2 Has Begun.
5 votes to lynch.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
05-08-2013, 10:29 PM
(05-08-2013 10:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Night Phase #1 Result

Mr Snuffleupagus huge body was found early this morning, turned upright, feet in the ear.
Some say he saw a mouse and his big old heart just couldn't take the horror and gave out.
Others point out the gunshot wounds. I guess only God knows the truth now...

Ridethespiral has been killed.

Day Phase #2 Has Begun.
5 votes to lynch.

I vote for Steven, he's been too coy on skype.