Forum Mafia Game IX - Sesame Street

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2013, 02:57 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game IX - Sesame Street
(06-08-2013 02:43 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 02:38 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Wrong. Drinking BeverageBig Grin

I don't understand how he could be the cookie monster..?

Because earmuffs gave him... the...role HuhHuhHuh

Just because he can investigate people, doesn't mean he is the cop. There are a multitude of themed investigators. Muffs and previous mods have used them before. It's not entirely difficult to assume that he is either one of those, or he is full of shit.

So, Will the real Cookie Monster, please stand up?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2013, 02:58 AM
(06-08-2013 02:57 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Because earmuffs gave him... the...role HuhHuhHuh

Just because he can investigate people, doesn't mean he is the cop. There are a multitude of themed investigators. Muffs and previous mods have used them before. It's not entirely difficult to assume that he is either one of those, or he is full of shit.

So, Will the real Cookie Monster, please stand up?

Oooo, attitude. Confused

Big Grin
06-08-2013, 06:42 AM
O-o Ridethespiral died? So do I have to vote for a lynch? Cuz if so, Imma vote for A2... XD The deal was that if I played this, A2 gets to die.

Vote: Atothetheist

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
06-08-2013, 07:43 AM
Logica,
Is you saying you don't believe me or just not going with probability?

Huh

06-08-2013, 07:47 AM
(05-08-2013 11:21 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(05-08-2013 10:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I vote for Steven, he's been too coy on skype.

Alright, seriously? This is your second time voting for me based on absolutely no evidence. I get it that it might be a joke and all, but I can't help but feel that there is something more... sinister about your reason to keep pestering me by voting me.

I think that quite possibly, you are Mafia trying lynch a townie under the guise of 'trolling.' Its a clever ruse too, I've seen Erxomai use it it one of the past games with LadyJane, but it failed because people saw him for what he was, a mafia.

And I know that Logica will soon follow with his own vote for me, so that makes me suspicious of your agreement... Could it possibly be a mafia partnership? You two seem really close...

so to round off this message of condemnation:

Vote: Revenant

Or maybe they are Bert and Ernie, and you are a mafia member trying to get us to lynch innocent townies. Consider

[Image: giphy.gif]
06-08-2013, 07:55 AM
So I am wondering what would happen if everyone declared their roles.

I guess 4 x townie roles would be claimed twice.

Then whichever role is only claimed once is very likely to be a genuine Townie. So we will know who not to lynch this time.

How about it folks?

06-08-2013, 07:57 AM
I'mma vote; No lynch.

.... Not falling for that, DLJ.
Not yet anyway

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
06-08-2013, 08:11 AM
(06-08-2013 07:55 AM)DLJ Wrote:  So I am wondering what would happen if everyone declared their roles.

Then whichever role is only claimed once is very likely to be a genuine Townie. So we will know who not to lynch this time.

How about it folks?

So then they could be singled out by the mafia or freelancer?

Fat chance.

06-08-2013, 08:18 AM
(06-08-2013 08:11 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 07:55 AM)DLJ Wrote:  So I am wondering what would happen if everyone declared their roles.

How about it folks?

So then they could be singled out by the mafia or freelancer?

Fat chance.

D'huh! The Mafia already know who are not Mafia and the freelancer needs to target everyone.

Next excuse? Anyone?

06-08-2013, 08:33 AM
(06-08-2013 08:18 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 08:11 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  So then they could be singled out by the mafia or freelancer?

Fat chance.

D'huh! The Mafia already know who are not Mafia and the freelancer needs to target everyone.

Next excuse? Anyone?

My point is that the one person who can safely be declared a townie is more likely to be singled out the following night since the mafia and freelancer will know what their role is and who exactly they are killing.

Oh, and my vote: No lynch