07-08-2013, 10:56 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game IX - Sesame Street
You guys are sooooo stupid. Cya

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 01:24 PM
(07-08-2013 10:56 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You guys are sooooo stupid. Cya

Actually, not stupid. It was a fair shot, with little risk, and it backfired because you didn't reveal who you were. If you had been more honest, this wouldn't have happened.

By the way, TS, you won't get away with this shit, there are four townies left, which is the majority. We'll most likely lynch you because of the obviously traitorous actions.

Mom, with your sacrifice, you have united the townies against a certain enemy.

So, Ferdy/Rev/Tartarus, who exactly are you people? Dark? Who are you?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
07-08-2013, 01:40 PM
(07-08-2013 01:24 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 10:56 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You guys are sooooo stupid. Cya

Actually, not stupid. It was a fair shot, with little risk, and it backfired because you didn't reveal who you were. If you had been more honest, this wouldn't have happened.

By the way, TS, you won't get away with this shit, there are four townies left, which is the majority. We'll most likely lynch you because of the obviously traitorous actions.

You could have been honest too. Undecided

Also I'm on west coast time....so all this happened before I was awake.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

07-08-2013, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 03:14 PM by Atothetheist.)
(07-08-2013 01:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 01:24 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Actually, not stupid. It was a fair shot, with little risk, and it backfired because you didn't reveal who you were. If you had been more honest, this wouldn't have happened.

You could have been honest too. Undecided

Also I'm on west coast time....so all this happened before I was awake.

I was honest. I lied to you when I thought you were a martian to see if you would have opened up to me, and revealed your role.

I am honestly, the lover, and no one has challenged me on it. Why? because they can't.

Ferdy has revealed to me she is the Doctor, Tartarus, the cop (Well we know thats bullshit now) and Rev has not revealed a damn thing.

Now The three Mafia, and the Martain are out there, and they are most likely the people that lied.

personally, I think it is Tartarus, and that Rev and Ferdy have teamed up. But of course, the Martian could you Dark Light..... GOD!

But after this night, which should be a while Tongue, we will have four townies, and two ex mafia, and a martian.

Its whoever votes first, and the best part is: If they don't vote for tartarus, a confirmed liar, we know exactly who they are sided with.

07-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Breaking news...dadadada...dadadada...

I'm the doctor, folks.

Night 1 - I protected myself

Night 2 - I protected DLJ

Wink

07-08-2013, 03:22 PM
(07-08-2013 03:20 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Breaking news...dadadada...dadadada...

I'm the doctor folks.

Wink

Wait, I thought Ferdy was the Doctor... She claimed she was...

Who is telling the truth?

07-08-2013, 03:34 PM
(07-08-2013 03:22 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 03:20 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Breaking news...dadadada...dadadada...

I'm the doctor folks.

Wink

Wait, I thought Ferdy was the Doctor... She claimed she was...

I am. Dark Light is the Mole. Upon inspection he'll come up clean.
07-08-2013, 03:45 PM
(07-08-2013 03:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 03:22 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Wait, I thought Ferdy was the Doctor... She claimed she was...

I am. Dark Light is the Mole. Upon inspection he'll come up clean.

He'll come up clean as the Doctor too.

07-08-2013, 03:56 PM
(07-08-2013 03:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 03:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I am. Dark Light is the Mole. Upon inspection he'll come up clean.

He'll come up clean as the Doctor too.

What makes you so sure? He's acted suspiciously this entire game. Why? Because he was secretly mafia pretending to be the Doctor. He knows I saved DLJ the second night because he's mafia and he was aware Logica sent in a night kill for DLJ. I originally was going to save you, Stevie, because you announced during Day Phase 2 that you were a lover, and it was known that if you died, so did your other lover. But after I caught on to suspicion, I felt it best to change my night action to protect DLJ.
07-08-2013, 04:03 PM
(07-08-2013 03:56 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 03:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  He'll come up clean as the Doctor too.

What makes you so sure? He's acted suspiciously this entire game. Why? Because he was secretly mafia pretending to be the Doctor. He knows I saved DLJ the second night because he's mafia and he was aware Logica sent in a night kill for DLJ. I originally was going to save you, Stevie, because you announced during Day Phase 2 that you were a lover, and it was known that if you died, so did your other lover. But after I caught on to suspicion, I felt it best to change my night action to protect DLJ.

I don't think Ato is saying he thinks he is the Doctor, I just think he was saying that him coming up as innocent proves nothing towards him being a mole. He could be innocent because he is the doctor....

but what do I know! I'm only a helpless lover that can only trust one person!

When is it going to be day, seems really pointless to have it stay in night when there are no killers afoot....Consider or are there?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.