Forum Mafia Game IX - Sesame Street

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2013, 08:55 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game IX - Sesame Street
(08-08-2013 08:51 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Edit: Actually, can I switch my votes? Cause I would totally take them off DLJ now and place them on Steven.

Now that I've realised that I'm a Freelancer too, I will do the same.

But this sucks.

I thought the Townies were going to win.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 08:58 AM
(08-08-2013 08:51 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Edit: Actually, can I switch my votes? Cause I would totally take them off DLJ now and place them on Steven.

Actually, I got my theory as to why he has been moved.

When the Cookie Monster finally finds his cookies, and kills the man responsible for hiding them, he goes rogue, but I still think that his win with the townies is established.

If we stay on course, we will win.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-08-2013, 08:59 AM
(08-08-2013 08:55 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Now that I've realised that I'm a Freelancer too, I will do the same.

But this sucks.

I thought the Townies were going to win.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
08-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Alright, so I now officially change my two votes: lynch A2

[Image: giphy.gif]
08-08-2013, 09:06 AM
(08-08-2013 09:04 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Alright, so I now officially change my two votes: lynch A2

Me too.

vote: lynch A2

08-08-2013, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2013 09:22 AM by Atothetheist.)
I lost.

Dues Ex Machina is a bitch. Ah well, so I didn't win one game, what's it to me? At least I have shown my cunning, my cleverness and my will to win the game thus far. At least the only way for them to beat me was for muffs to have fucked me over, because he is muffs.

So, while you guys may have won because of some unknown ability, I was going to win based off of textbook tactics, clever plans and foresight.

Oh, and now see who you would have betted on, muffs. I see that this was your plan from the very beginning, and while it may have gone according to plan, you have to realize this: THere was no way it couldn't have. You left enough non-information where the logical thing to do would have been to follow your plan, to this victory of which I was so cheaply token from.

This isn't clever, this isn't cunning, this was muffs.

Thanks for the game, fellows. It was a good run.
At least, I can always play again, and try for a win in the year 3013.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
08-08-2013, 09:24 AM
Changing my vote. Lynch Atothetheist.

Sorry Attie.
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
08-08-2013, 09:28 AM
(08-08-2013 09:10 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I lost.

Dues Ex Machina is a bitch. Ah well, so I didn't win one game, what's it to me? At least I have shown my cunning, my cleverness and my will to win the game thus far. At least the only way for them to beat me was for muffs to have fucked me over, because he is muffs.

So, while you guys may have won because of some unknown ability, I was going to win based off of textbook tactics, clever plans and foresight.

Oh, and now see who you would have betted on, muffs. I see that this was your plan from the very beginning, and while it may have gone according to plan, you have to realize this: THere was no way it couldn't have. You left enough non-information where the logical thing to do would have been to follow your plan, to this victory of which I was so cheaply token from.

A2 we were 2 steps ahead of you the entire time. If DL had not been allowed to cheat with making 2 night moves mafia wins. When that happened we cobbled together an alliance and a plan on the fly. Had DLJ not been a vigilante you lose today because of us gaming the system. Then DLJ goes rogue and The Freelance faction recruits him so how did you plan this out without cheating again steven?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Good game everyone.

I will walk up to that noose willingly. Hell, I'll even make it myself. LORD knows I already have enough practise.

08-08-2013, 09:29 AM
(08-08-2013 09:28 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 09:10 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I lost.

A2 we were 2 steps ahead of you the entire time. If DL had not been allowed to cheat with making 2 night moves mafia wins. When that happened we cobbled together an alliance and a plan on the fly. Had DLJ not been a vigilante you lose today because of us gaming the system. Then DLJ goes rogue and The Freelance faction recruits him so how did you plan this out without cheating again steven?

Wrong, DL did not Cheat. He changed his night actions, which he was in the rules to fucking do so. You keep saying I was cheating, when it was not. Clearly you don't know how to play the game.