Forum Mafia Game V

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2012, 09:06 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game V
(19-10-2012 08:43 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I'm not the killer, I just sit around here eating and preparing all you paranoids dinner, without me nobody would eat here, and before you insult my cuisine I already proved that I have no problem eating it myself, if you want I can test this fig cake I just made before I cut you a slice *noms on cake* Big Grin

EDIT: *doesn't die* Tongue

Doesn't die.... yet!

A poisoner's victim dies the next day, n'est-ce pas?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
19-10-2012, 09:41 PM
(19-10-2012 09:06 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 08:43 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I'm not the killer, I just sit around here eating and preparing all you paranoids dinner, without me nobody would eat here, and before you insult my cuisine I already proved that I have no problem eating it myself, if you want I can test this fig cake I just made before I cut you a slice *noms on cake* Big Grin

EDIT: *doesn't die* Tongue

Doesn't die.... yet!

A poisoner's victim dies the next day, n'est-ce pas?

you're thinking way too much over this, I tell you, A2 is the killer, I saw doing weird things, he's always far, don't trust people who don't eat with others, that's a good rule of thumb for you conspiranoids Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
19-10-2012, 09:50 PM
What wierd things? If he is a Watcher then he is going to behave like a stalker.

Ah well.

If there are no Mafia left, we only have to find the serial killer before the serial killer and the poisoner kill us all.

Muffsy has promised up an update so we should wait until then.

I also want to hear a defense from Smoosh.

Grassy has gone quiet, perhaps he was poisoned last night.

19-10-2012, 10:00 PM
(19-10-2012 09:50 PM)DLJ Wrote:  What wierd things? If he is a Watcher then he is going to behave like a stalker.

Ah well.

If there are no Mafia left, we only have to find the serial killer before the serial killer and the poisoner kill us all.

True, but Nach_in is saying stuff that makes no sense, and can not be used as evidence of my (apearent) guilt that he says I have... Could he possibly be trying to get rid of somebody in order to fully win the game... Since I have my role, I think Nach_in and Smoosh are the most likely people for the Serial Killer and Poisoner role...

DLJ, what do you think?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
19-10-2012, 10:21 PM
(19-10-2012 10:00 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 09:50 PM)DLJ Wrote:  What wierd things? If he is a Watcher then he is going to behave like a stalker.

Ah well.

True, but Nach_in is saying stuff that makes no sense, and can not be used as evidence of my (apearent) guilt that he says I have... Could he possibly be trying to get rid of somebody in order to fully win the game... Since I have my role, I think Nach_in and Smoosh are the most likely people for the Serial Killer and Poisoner role...

DLJ, what do you think?

There are too many "ifs" to be certain of anything. I'm still working through an idea that Vosur might have been killed by an Assassin and LJ was framed but I'm not getting very far.

Later, I'll try to work out something on the assumption that Itsacow's comment was a bluff to protect a remaining Mafia person.

If Grassy has already been poisoned and you are telling the truth, then Smoosh must be the Serial Killer and Nach_in must be the Poisoner.

The big question is, who should we vote for to ensure that at least one townie survives to the end.

I'll wait for Muffsy's promised update. Then I will postulate a theory. A good theory needs to be predictive and I don't have a prediction yet cos there are still too many possible scenarios.

19-10-2012, 10:42 PM
You'd make a mistake if you send me to my death guys, I tell you, my food has noble purposes. Besides, you've been eating everything I make for a month and a half now and you never had any problem, and this people are killing for food and you may notice I don't have any problem finding things to make food with *points at his belly* Wink

19-10-2012, 11:12 PM
That's cos you ate most of Filox.

You have food + people are killing for food. 2 + 2 = ?

You haven't noticed but for the last week, I have only been pretending to eat the food you have been serving.

I like the new leaner me but I've got the squits something awful.

What is your opinion on our possible roles?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
19-10-2012, 11:55 PM
(19-10-2012 11:12 PM)DLJ Wrote:  That's cos you ate most of Filox.

You have food + people are killing for food. 2 + 2 = ?

You haven't noticed but for the last week, I have only been pretending to eat the food you have been serving.

I like the new leaner me but I've got the squits something awful.

What is your opinion on our possible roles?

2+2 indeed, if I were so jealous of my food why would I give it away? and you can't say poison, because if that were the case all of you should be dead by now. Evidence my dear friend, evidence. And I didn't ate Filox, you're implying I would make a shark stew with red meat?! that's absurd!

My position on your roles you say? I can't say, all of you are great at hiding your footsteps, so I have to trust on my own skills to judge character, I was fairly right about erx and istacow, so I trust my guts more than my brains on this one...

20-10-2012, 12:16 AM
What did your gut tell you about Itsacow? I think your gut is better (and bigger) than mine.
I'd be grateful for your opinion.

20-10-2012, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2012 12:33 AM by nach_in.)
A big guy with no wits is not to be trusted when you have bad people talking in the dark, good thing he liked food so much, otherwise who knows what he could've done :O

EDIT: (btw, we have to vote now right?)