Forum Mafia Game V

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game V
DLJ, I think you're right with the serial killer theory. Although I don't remember a game in the past that when all mafiosi were gone and the game didn't end? I would have thought that a serial killer would only need to survive to win when the game ended;
"Survivor: Must survive till the end of the game. Wins with either the mafia or town or by themselves."

We basically had 4 mafia in our group of 12 so given that high number and what Cow said it must be a serial killer. It also fits with how LJ was killed;
"*Ladyjanes body has been found cut open and pinned up to a tree like an angel*"

I would like to see the story updated before I try to assume too much with cow seemingly being poisoned.

(20-10-2012 02:29 PM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  Why have we diverted suspicion away from nach_in?

DLJ's forensic info found that only two people had targeted LJ. One of those two have to be the killer. If anyone else had targeted LJ he would have been told.

(20-10-2012 02:41 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I investigated LJ because she was suspicious, and I ha a hunch her description was to cover up something more sinister, but then I saw Smoosh visit her.

I can only assume that Smooshie is the killer, and is lieing about her ability since I her confirmation that she had indeed investigated LJ, but Earmuffs hinted to me that there WAS a third POSSIBLE person... I have no idea what that was about.

You could have said something earlier about seeing Smoosh? I think a PM to DLJ who was already cleared by Filox before he went all flotsam and jetsam on us would have been the correct move of a watcher who should have known a forensics investigation was about to take place. Or at least some type of hint in the daytime?

(20-10-2012 02:41 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Smoosh, I may sound paranoid, but this game just doesn't make sense now. Why is Nach_in getting off, for all we know, he could have been the third person that was there to investigate LJ.

This sounds like a stretch my friend. I have a book that you might like to read Shy

Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮­͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝ͅ­̬͓͚ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2012, 07:53 PM
(20-10-2012 07:44 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  DLJ, I think you're right with the serial killer theory. Although I don't remember a game in the past that when all mafiosi were gone and the game didn't end? I would have thought that a serial killer would only need to survive to win when the game ended;
"Survivor: Must survive till the end of the game. Wins with either the mafia or town or by themselves."

We basically had 4 mafia in our group of 12 so given that high number and what Cow said it must be a serial killer. It also fits with how LJ was killed;
"*Ladyjanes body has been found cut open and pinned up to a tree like an angel*"

I would like to see the story updated before I try to assume too much with cow seemingly being poisoned.

(20-10-2012 02:29 PM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  Why have we diverted suspicion away from nach_in?

DLJ's forensic info found that only two people had targeted LJ. One of those two have to be the killer. If anyone else had targeted LJ he would have been told.

(20-10-2012 02:41 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I investigated LJ because she was suspicious, and I ha a hunch her description was to cover up something more sinister, but then I saw Smoosh visit her.

I can only assume that Smooshie is the killer, and is lieing about her ability since I her confirmation that she had indeed investigated LJ, but Earmuffs hinted to me that there WAS a third POSSIBLE person... I have no idea what that was about.

You could have said something earlier about seeing Smoosh? I think a PM to DLJ who was already cleared by Filox before he went all flotsam and jetsam on us would have been the correct move of a watcher who should have known a forensics investigation was about to take place. Or at least some type of hint in the daytime?

(20-10-2012 02:41 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Smoosh, I may sound paranoid, but this game just doesn't make sense now. Why is Nach_in getting off, for all we know, he could have been the third person that was there to investigate LJ.

This sounds like a stretch my friend. I have a book that you might like to read Shy

The first part is simple, Grassy. I was WATCHING LJ but she died before I got there, all I knew was that TWO people visited her. Smoosh admitted herself that it was her just now. I didn't get the names because I wasn't watching her when she was alive.

Grassy, what exactly did DLJ say? He only went with WHAT we ADMITTED. Smoosh and I are innocent, or one of us has TWO roles, but I am seriously wondering what is up with Nach_in. Could he possibly BE the killer? You are taking to much on faith, and not on reasoning.

Think about what DLJ and I have said, think Bout what he has revealed and what I have revealed, it matched up.

I don't need the book on the lies, but clearly you need the book to tell the truth from a lie.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
20-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Quote:Or at least some type of hint in the daytime?

A hint would have drawn attention, plus, You and I were both suspicious about Filox, and you even convinced me of his guilt.

"a book on how to lie"... A political book? Or maybe a book a Serial Killer might have?

This isn't an accusation, but we have to suspect everybody, including the ones whose stories seem to check out.

I'll be more than happy to prove to you that I have the Cop role, but first you must let me show you.

Will you let me show you?

20-10-2012, 08:34 PM
LadyJane - Little sweet old lady - Mafia Godfather/Lover - MURDERED
nach_in - Big fat jolly guy
Grassy - stuck-up prick
Magoo - life of the party guy - Mafia Framer - MURDERED
Atothetheist - shy quite guy
Vosur - Intellectual - Doctor - MURDERED
itsacow - massive strong-man - Mafia Roleblocker - FOUND DEAD FROFFING AT THE MOUTH
DLJ - twitchy on-edge guy
Smooshmonster - ladies man
Filox - serious Simon - Cop - EATEN BY A SHARK
cheapthrillseaker - hippy - Faith Healer/Traitor - KILLED BY GOD
Erxomai - token black guy - Nurse/Lover - MAULED BY A WILD BOAR

Story

DAY 36 - The decision - 5 votes

"36 days. Guys I think we need to accept that nobody is coming. This small raft we made last week is our best hope. Someone needs to get on and go out and paddle for help." Says Smoosh.
"Yeah but who? That's a suicide mission!" DLJ quickly responded.
"I think the best way is to vote on it, all agree?" replied Smoosh.
"Agreed" everyone says.

The group gathered to discuss who should go out on the sketchy made raft.
A few names were thrown around but eventually the group settled with Filox.
Some times people just need to have a good time and his serious attitude and lack of sense of humor was driving everyone up the wall.

Soon Filox was paddling out into the great wide blue with slim chance of success.

DAY 38 - The Feast

A couple days after Filox set out a great big great white shark washed up onto the survivors beach.
"Oooo! Shark stew for dinner tonight guys!!" Nach said with great anticipation.
Everyone stood around looking over the great big dead shark.
Nach began to cut into it. "Shark steaks anyone?"
As Nach chopped into an arm fell out. Everyone jumped back at the sight of the human arm. More body bits began to fall out, first another arm and then a head.
As the head rolled over and everyone could see it's face it was clear that Filox did not manage to find help.

NIGHT 39 - Unbearable

It's been several nights since Ladyjane was brutally murdered. Erx had a "special" connection.
After much sobbing and deliberation he decided that a world without that sweet old hag was not a world worth living.
That night Erx made his way to the top of the cliff that every island in the middle of nowhere has.
"Goodbye cruel world!!!" Erx screamed as he jumped.
Little to Erx's knowledge there was a ledge about 2meters from the edge he was standing on and Erx just landed splat face first onto the rock ledge.
In mortal pain, and a face covered in blood with his nose being smashed in Erx got up in pain holding his face screaming like a little bitch.
Out of nowhere a wild hog hearing the screaming and smelling the blood came running. It peered over the edge and saw Erx on the ledge. He jumped down and brutally mauled Erx to death.

NIGHT 40 - Not again

The following night Magoo was out and about. Casually walking through the forest thinking of home he was unaware of the dangers that lurked in the forest.
About 20minutes into his little stroll Magoo got the feeling that someone was stalking him. He quickly turned around to see a friendly face.
He jumped. "Fuck!, gezz you gave me a fright, what are you doing out here?" Magoo asked.
It was the last thing he ever said.

DAY 41 - Not again cont

That day while DLJ was on his morning walk he came across a crude sight. Resembling that of Ladyjane, Magoo's body was pinned up to a tree.

NIGHT 41 - wtf!?

After the days events all members of the group decided to stay close to the fire that night.
Sitting quietly around the fire not a word was spoken.
Suddenly Itsacow started shaking violently. Froff was pouring from his mouth.
He fell backwards and lay still. Dead.

DAY 42 - We need to be rescued, NOW - 3 votes required.

They tell me I'm the shit, I'm like 'duh...'
[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
20-10-2012, 08:56 PM
(09-10-2012 08:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  NIGHT 32 - Still no sign of rescue

As most of the group sat around the camp fire eating some of the little old ladies bark nut muffins the waves crashing against the shore echoed around. "Good coconut pie" itsacow said to Nach. Nach just smiles and rubs his tummy.
BANG BANG BANG!, the sound lit up the night. The group, with the exception of itsacow who just couldn't get enough of that coconut pie, ran into the woods to find the cause of the sound. There was Ladyjane, the sweet old lady standing over Vosur. In Ladyjane's hand was a small revolver, smoke pooring from the barrel. The group stop dead in their tracks, all staring at Ladyjane, the gun, and Vosur's dead body laying in a puddle of blood.

Now think, if I'm guilty, why didn't he died in that moment instead of now? and why did he just stood there eating? evidence Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
20-10-2012, 08:58 PM
(20-10-2012 08:56 PM)nach_in Wrote:  

As most of the group sat around the camp fire eating some of the little old ladies bark nut muffins the waves crashing against the shore echoed around. "Good coconut pie" itsacow said to Nach. Nach just smiles and rubs his tummy.
BANG BANG BANG!, the sound lit up the night. The group, with the exception of itsacow who just couldn't get enough of that coconut pie, ran into the woods to find the cause of the sound. There was Ladyjane, the sweet old lady standing over Vosur. In Ladyjane's hand was a small revolver, smoke pooring from the barrel. The group stop dead in their tracks, all staring at Ladyjane, the gun, and Vosur's dead body laying in a puddle of blood.
Now think, if I'm guilty, why didn't he died in that moment instead of now? and why did he just stood there eating? evidence Big Grin

Well well, getting a little anxious?

20-10-2012, 09:18 PM
(20-10-2012 08:56 PM)nach_in Wrote:  

Dear Nach_in,

With regards to your enquiry, please read the very first post: Death by poison is a delayed reaction.

This, of course is not evidence that you are implicated as the poisoner just that Itsacow was poisoned.

It would, however, be very useful right now, if you would be so kind as to enlighten us as to your role.

Much obliged,

Yours (with a strange sickly feeling beginning to overwhelm me) truly,
DLJ

20-10-2012, 10:16 PM
Oh please, for a an investigator you're truly slow, as I said, my food has noble purposes, to prevent the bad guys from doing their foul tasks, why on earth do you think I put so much effort to it? do you think anyone would rather stay eating a sandwich instead of killing someone? of course not, that's why I work so hard Sad

20-10-2012, 10:19 PM
(20-10-2012 10:16 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Oh please, for a an investigator you're truly slow, as I said, my food has noble purposes, to prevent the bad guys from doing their foul tasks, why on earth do you think I put so much effort to it? do you think anyone would rather stay eating a sandwich instead of killing someone? of course not, that's why I work so hard Sad

Nach_in, if you are the roleblocker, than at night roleblock Smoosh, and that way if we ask Smoosh if she got roleblocked, we can confirm it.

If you want to roleblock me, you can, but you have to do it or we can't trust you.

This is one of the ways to test your legitimacy on this issue.

20-10-2012, 10:22 PM
I know what I have to do, you make up your minds and I'll follow, but I don't trust any of you now, and for that you get soup tonight, algae soup Dodgy