Forum Mafia Game V

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2012, 05:09 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game V
So we have to lynch the guy who has done nothing but kill mafia the whole game? This is whack.

Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮­͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝ͅ­̬͓͚ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
21-10-2012, 10:08 AM
Alright, I think this is how we should proceed. I propose a workable solution that I can contribute to.

I vote for one now and steal/buy the others vote tonight and make them vote for themselves. This way, if I'm wrong, I can be tonight's target of the killer and that will let DLJ see who targeted Magoo. Btw, I did not buy anyone's vote last night because I didn't want to make any more mistakes.

It has gotta be A2 or Smooshie in my mind. So A2, sorry buddy. Your claim of investigating Erx on night 2 did you in for me. I know you're smarter than that. It was pretty clear that the question of his guilt or innocence would be known the following day so investigating him was a waste of time. Doesn't compute Huh

VOTE: A2

P.S. Smoosh, you'll be voting for yourself tomorrow. If you are the lone wolf then you'll need to take me out tonight in order to have a chance of winning the game.

Farewell and Godspeed my fellow townies Cool

Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮­͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝ͅ­̬͓͚ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞
21-10-2012, 10:11 AM
(21-10-2012 10:08 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Alright, I think this is how we should proceed. I propose a workable solution that I can contribute to.

I vote for one now and steal/buy the others vote tonight and make them vote for themselves. This way, if I'm wrong, I can be tonight's target of the killer and that will let DLJ see who targeted Magoo. Btw, I did not buy anyone's vote last night because I didn't want to make any more mistakes.

It has gotta be A2 or Smooshie in my mind. So A2, sorry buddy. Your claim of investigating Erx on night 2 did you in for me. I know you're smarter than that. It was pretty clear that the question of his guilt or innocence would be known the following day so investigating him was a waste of time. Doesn't compute Huh

P.S. Smoosh, you'll be voting for yourself tomorrow. If you are the lone wolf then you'll need to take me out tonight in order to have a chance of winning the game.

No Grassy, you know I was still suspicious about him, even after you told me your plan. Remember what we discussed and how I had a nagging feeling about him, I wasn't just going to let him kill again.

Investigating Erx was something I did to ensure he was who he said he was, and wasn't a mafia. I didn't see it as a waste of time, but whatever.Drinking Beverage

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
21-10-2012, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2012 10:40 AM by DLJ.)
(21-10-2012 10:08 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Alright, I think this is how we should proceed. I propose a workable solution that I can contribute to.

Ahhh! Shit!

I have a problem now.

You say "steal/buy" but the rules say that the politician "Can "buy" one players day vote the night before."

So either you are throwing me a red herring (thanks for that cos I'm hungry) or you have "culted" with Smoosh (the thief) and have her his powers.

Consider

I doesn't matter. I have no problem if the cult wins. At least, unlike a religion, a cult has to pay taxes.

I don't understand the "vote for themselves" part. I have to much to learn about this game. And how can you do anything if you get killed tonight?

The invitation to Smoosh is the aforementioned far, far better thing; a noble sacrifice. A politician would only say such a thing if they know they are safe, I think, so this means you are confident that A-squared is the killer or you have struck a deal (cultishly).

You have been subtly pointing at A-squared for a while so my instinct again, is to be skeptical but I have my own reasons for choosing him:
Our previously noted conflicting stories and the recent attempt for a no-vote. The latter being the best result for the killer.

I agree, it is somewhat ironic that we are trying to dispatch the person who has been bumping off the Mafia. But I think it is "kill or be killed".

I'm going to think this through for while but I will probably vote the same.

21-10-2012, 10:42 AM
(21-10-2012 10:37 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Ahhh! Shit!

I have a problem now.

You say "steal/buy" but the rules say that the politician "Can "buy" one players day vote the night before."

So either you are throwing me a red herring (thanks for that cos I'm hungry) or you have "culted" with Smoosh (the thief) and have her his powers.

Consider

I doesn't matter. I have no problem if the cult wins. At least, unlike a religion, a cult has to pay taxes.

I don't understand the "vote for themselves" part. I have to much to learn about this game. And how can you do anything if you get killed tonight?

The invitation to Smoosh is the aforementioned far, far better thing; a noble sacrifice. A politician would only say such a thing if they know they are safe, I think, so this means you are confident that A-squared is the killer or you have struck a deal (cultishly).

You have been subtly pointing at A-squared for a while so my instinct again, is to be skeptical but I have my own reasons for choosing him:
Our previously noted conflicting stories and the recent attempt for a no-vote. The latter being the best result for the killer.

I agree, it is somewhat ironic that we are trying to dispatch the person who has been bumping off the Mafia. But I think it kill or be killed.

I'm going to think this through for while but I will probably vote the same.

What? You think me choosing a no vote is simply because its the best result for the killer?

Fine then, looks like I will have to vote to make it worse for the killer.

I vote for Grassy. He knew I was suspicious of Erx, and when I tried to confirm it, he went off at me for wasting my investigating ability on seem thing HE KNEW I was suspicious about.

I think he is shady, why not a politician and a Serial Killer?

21-10-2012, 08:52 PM
1vote for A2

3 votes required.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
21-10-2012, 09:15 PM
Alright, clearly if one must be suspicious it is Smoosh. She claims to have the thief role, yet the only one she is willing to reveal to us, is one that revealed the role previously... Why is that?

Why is it that she has only revealed and given us something that we already know? Doesn't anybody find that suspicious at all?

21-10-2012, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2012 09:36 PM by DLJ.)
(21-10-2012 09:15 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Alright, clearly if one must be suspicious it is Smoosh. She claims to have the thief role, yet the only one she is willing to reveal to us, is one that revealed the role previously... Why is that?

Why is it that she has only revealed and given us something that we already know? Doesn't anybody find that suspicious at all?

Well, she could be telling the truth about having a conference paper accepted... she hasn't been online much.

Many congrats, Smoosh, btw.

I noticed her name in this thread earlier this morning but she is laying low so that is a bit sus.

I have an inkling of a theory that there might be a cult and I'm wondering what happens if say, Grassy as Cult Leader recruited Smoosh (perhaps the killer) on night 1. Then Grassy would have been Magoo's killer and then it makes sense that Smoosh is not around much cos his/her power has gone.

If this is true, no one else was recruited on night 2 'cos Magoo was killed and Grassy can't both recruit and kill.

Sorry, Grassy and Smoosh, I'm just using your names as examples.

This might be the reason why Grassy has tempted Smoosh to vote for him... He knows that she/he (Smoosh) knows that he is going to kill her/him at some point so will be voting for him (Grassy) anyway.

I wonder if there is some rule about cultists sticking together though... So Smoosh can't grass on Grassy.

I think the only reason why I'd vote for Smoosh over A^2 is that a thief is less useful than a cop.

21-10-2012, 10:59 PM
Well my reasoning works either way as I see it. I am thinking that I can accomplish one of two things here.

A. Make myself a target so the killer will leave DLJ alone tonight and he'll know who targeted magoo.

Or

B. If I'm not killed tonight I'll be using the killers vote against themselves. When I buy a vote I have to also apply that vote at the time of purchase. My action would be like this: Hey muffs, I want to buy xxx's vote and have them vote for yyy so when the count is made they will have voted for someone else. We can also vote for ourselves in this game.

So I can change my vote to Smooshi now and have A2 vote for himself tonight with the same affect. I'm down for the townies in both the a. or b. situation. Unless I've been poisoned already and don't know it yet.

However you guys want to make the vote go down, I'll be buying A2's or Smooshe's vote during the night. This way if we don't make the right vote now they will want to kill me to hold my vote down or DLJ from investigating Magoo. One or the other can sacrifice themselves for the good of the town.

Unless I've already been poisoned.

21-10-2012, 11:17 PM
(21-10-2012 10:59 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Well my reasoning works either way as I see it. I am thinking that I can accomplish one of two things here.

A. Make myself a target so the killer will leave DLJ alone tonight and he'll know who targeted magoo.

Or

B. If I'm not killed tonight I'll be using the killers vote against themselves. When I buy a vote I have to also apply that vote at the time of purchase. My action would be like this: Hey muffs, I want to buy xxx's vote and have them vote for yyy so when the count is made they will have voted for someone else. We can also vote for ourselves in this game.

So I can change my vote to Smooshi now and have A2 vote for himself tonight with the same affect. I'm down for the townies in both the a. or b. situation. Unless I've been poisoned already and don't know it yet.

However you guys want to make the vote go down, I'll be buying A2's or Smooshe's vote during the night. This way if we don't make the right vote now they will want to kill me to hold my vote down or DLJ from investigating Magoo. One or the other can sacrifice themselves for the good of the town.

Unless I've already been poisoned.

I don't think so Grassy, not unless the poisoner had some future insight on your plans.

So, your stealing my vote? Alright then.