Forum Mafia Game V

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2012, 06:06 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game V
So... LadyJane was Mafia? And the Godfather no less!

Consider somebody killed her though... Which means we have a a vigilante/assassin up in this island.

Vosur got killed though, which means we lost a good intellectual. RIP...with coffeeDrinking Beverage

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 06:46 AM
I am suspicious toward the old lady... I guess that if she survived the crash and the whole first month here on this island, she is not our ordinary old lady. Tell me old lady, where did you get your training from? MOSSAD? IRA? ETA?

Sorry, I've just seen the report about our old lady and her murder. Guess we'll never know who trained her in the first place...

Don't want to be racist, but I think we can afford Erx to be our "saviour". Other might yet be of use, or are too fat to swim.

So, I vote Erx. So long and thanx for all the fish.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
12-10-2012, 08:01 AM
3 deaths? This island is terrifying Confused

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
12-10-2012, 08:04 AM
The normal development of this plot requires Erx to go on and try and fail to save us all... Nothing against you Erxi, it's just entertainment Big Grin

I'll vote Erx to go on and paddle, he's black, that means he can endure it Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
12-10-2012, 10:25 AM
Woe is me, oh, woe is me.
No need to lynch me because I shall die anyway of a broken heart. Weeping

You might as well use your votes to lynch another instead. Rolleyes

Vote: Itsacow...just because he's a dumb Cracker. Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
12-10-2012, 11:25 AM
Hold on a minute! So we have been on this island a WHOLE YEAR, yet with all the scarcity of food around, nach_in is STILL fat?? Consider
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
12-10-2012, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 12:01 PM by DLJ.)
(12-10-2012 05:46 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-10-2012 05:41 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Please not me! I can't swim.

Then I guess you'll be motivated to find land pretty quickly. Drinking Beverage

If by "land" you mean the hard stuff underneath the wet stuff, well, yes, I would find that pretty quickly.

Actually, thinking about it, you can vote for me. At least if I'm out on the sea on my own I will be safe from whoever killed Lady Jane. And presumably I can come back if I don't find land.

12-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Well, it's nice to know at the ripe age of 85 I still got game! Big Grin Too bad my time is up. What kind of psycho got me? Hit him/her in the head with a coconut!
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
12-10-2012, 07:39 PM
(12-10-2012 11:25 AM)Magoo Wrote:  Hold on a minute! So we have been on this island a WHOLE YEAR, yet with all the scarcity of food around, nach_in is STILL fat?? Consider

Only been here just past a month.
But you underestimate how fat and jolly Nach is.

One can lose a few pounds and still be 400lbs.

Quote:Actually, thinking about it, you can vote for me. At least if I'm out on the sea on my own I will be safe from whoever killed Lady Jane. And presumably I can come back if I don't find land.

No, the general idea is that the person that gets cast out to sea never is seen again. It's the equivalent to lynching someone, just working in with the theme.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
12-10-2012, 08:19 PM
Alright, so 1 mafia down and 2(+?) more to go.

2 votes for Erx and he's voting for Cow.

Erx seems to be claiming the lover rule saying he will die tonight because LJ has died. This sounds copacetic with the rules and so far he's the only one claiming this trait. Let him live today and tonight we'll know if he's told the truth.

Some of us townies should know something from our night actions or at least be suspicious. I know nothing except that someone did something to me last night. Please don't waste any more actions on me I'm just a Politician with the power to sway votes if I want to.

Filox, do you really expect us to believe that ruse above? "Hey, the old hag seems dirty... oh I just noticed she's dead and yes my suspicion was correct." If I ever saw a post sweating bullets it's that one! C'mon man?

VOTE: FILOX
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post