Forum Mafia Game V

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2012, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 09:22 PM by itsacow.)
RE: Forum Mafia Game V
Hur Hur Hur. Stupid Tolkien. You should be taping the fat guy.

Vote: Erxomai. Bon Voyage, d'Erxomai. Ou est l'hopital?

Under Repair.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 09:33 PM
AW: Forum Mafia Game V
I didn't even know that the game started because I was in Hungary and now that I'm back I'm already dead. C'est la vie...

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
12-10-2012, 09:53 PM
Forum Mafia Game V
(12-10-2012 09:33 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I didn't even know that the game started because I was in Hungary and now that I'm back I'm already dead. C'est la vie...

You keep making me hungry, dude. Knockwurst it off!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
12-10-2012, 10:03 PM
(12-10-2012 07:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No, the general idea is that the person that gets cast out to sea never is seen again. It's the equivalent to lynching someone, just working in with the theme.

Ah, ok, I get it now. Very creative. Thanks for being patient with the dumb newbie.

So (back in character), I'm feeling even more nervous and jittery now that I know we have a Politician on the island (especially one who uses words I have to google).

(I didn't realise it was ok to say what role we have)

In that case, I'm off to where LJ was killed to see if I can find some clues on or around the body. Who wants to come with me cos I'm frightened to go alone, in the growing darkness, with an assassin around?

(btw, I'm assuming Assassin rather than Vigilante cos I guess an Assassin can kill from day 1 but a Vigilante would have to react to a previous killing.)

13-10-2012, 01:34 AM
Quote:Ah, ok, I get it now. Very creative. Thanks for being patient with the dumb newbie.

No problem, you get the overall concept of the game etc.. just a little off on some of the minor details.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
13-10-2012, 06:23 AM
Grassy, you really want to go there? I started to talk before I heard what happened. How the hell could I have known she is being killed at the time when I was talking to you guys? Fine, I'll go exploring the island for you people again never. Now, get to work you lazy dogs!!

Hehehe, it appears that I am not the only one that wants to get rid of the black guy first. I wonder why the mistrust?

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
13-10-2012, 07:49 AM
(12-10-2012 10:03 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ...we have a Politician on the island. (I didn't realise it was ok to say what role we have)

Yes we can reveal our role if we feel the timing is right although I have now made myself a possible mafioso target. I have also let it be known to others who can verify during the night who I am or watch and see who kills me. I felt it was okay for me to come out because we are down one mafia and my role powers are pretty benign.

I also think we're gonna win this one. These mafia scum are nothing without their cougar grandmother. They're so scared right now because they haven't got a clue what to do. Blame it on the black guy, that always works ;-)

We've got this in the bag.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-10-2012, 08:27 AM
(13-10-2012 07:49 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(12-10-2012 10:03 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ...we have a Politician on the island. (I didn't realise it was ok to say what role we have)

Yes we can reveal our role if we feel the timing is right although I have now made myself a possible mafioso target. I have also let it be known to others who can verify during the night who I am or watch and see who kills me. I felt it was okay for me to come out because we are down one mafia and my role powers are pretty benign.

I also think we're gonna win this one. These mafia scum are nothing without their cougar grandmother. They're so scared right now because they haven't got a clue what to do. Blame it on the black guy, that always works ;-)

Looking at the first page (rules / roles), there could be a usurper who is now the godmother/father.

I'm still getting used to this game but I think I'm going to find out who killed LJ tonight (if I'm not killed first, I suppose).

What is the usual number / proportion of good guys to bad guys?

13-10-2012, 10:37 AM
(13-10-2012 07:49 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  

I find you extremely suspicious. You revealed your role, and then talk about how you are a 'mafioso target'. Don't you think that would getting yourself killed would be a stupid idea?? It seems you may not be afraid because you are mafia and you don't have to worry about being killed.

Until you explain yourself;

Vote: Erxomai

He is acting the same way he did when he was scum in a previous game, I think.
13-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Forum Mafia Game V
Lol Magoo.

You'll all wish that you listened to Grassy. I will be dead of a broken heart before the sun sets so I shall not be able to leave on a raft. If I were you, I'd vote for someone else. Otherwise you're all wasting your vote.

Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel