Forum Mafia Game V

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2012, 10:10 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game V
I dont think I have the time to be on the internet, never mind this version although with muffs back behind the steering wheel I reckon it will be good.

So im going to have to bow out gracefully.... sorry if it fucks with the dynamics of the game.

So im off out to sea in this haphazard raft.... if I make it out alive I wont let the authorites know of your wearabouts as I will be cashing in on my auto-biography of how I was the lone survivor.

Good luck everybody Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
11-10-2012, 10:29 AM
(11-10-2012 10:10 AM)bemore Wrote:  I dont think I have the time to be on the internet, never mind this version although with muffs back behind the steering wheel I reckon it will be good.

So im going to have to bow out gracefully.... sorry if it fucks with the dynamics of the game.

So im off out to sea in this haphazard raft.... if I make it out alive I wont let the authorites know of your wearabouts as I will be cashing in on my auto-biography of how I was the lone survivor.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Sad
You were invited to the epic party I was hosting!

At least if you turn out to be scum I will happy see you go Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
11-10-2012, 11:38 AM
(11-10-2012 10:10 AM)bemore Wrote:  I dont think I have the time to be on the internet, never mind this version although with muffs back behind the steering wheel I reckon it will be good.

Can I take your place? I can play a good prick!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Forum Mafia Game V
(11-10-2012 11:38 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  

Can I take your place? I can play a good prick!

I don't think it's called acting when you're just being your normal self. Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
11-10-2012, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 08:08 PM by Grassy Knoll.)
So how do you like this!#%? You save a guy from the middle of the ocean on a haphazard raft and I get thrown overboard my own yacht for the last Corona! The prick yelled out to me "swim towards the smell of husk-muffins" Is that what that smell is? I wouldn't eat that if my life depended on it. All I wanted was a little peace and tranquility in the open waters.

What the Hell are you guys doing out here and why is everyone so filthy? Didn't you people bring any hand wipes to this resort? ;*shakes head* Nasty Europeans.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
12-10-2012, 04:28 AM
Hmmm...

If my calculation are correct, bemore will not be able to get away from the island and he will be returned to us soon. This island is not finished with him yet.

Sorry for my absence, I was exploring the far corners of the island these last 15 days, and there were some strange things, but nothing worth mentioning.

So, I'm back, anything new?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
12-10-2012, 04:55 AM
Ok so I'm doing up the thing for the nights action and well...

This is going to be the shortest mafia game ever.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
12-10-2012, 05:36 AM
Updated.

Vote to cast someone out onto the water to find help.
5 votes required.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
12-10-2012, 05:41 AM
Please not me! I can't swim.

12-10-2012, 05:46 AM
Forum Mafia Game V
(12-10-2012 05:41 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Please not me! I can't swim.

Then I guess you'll be motivated to find land pretty quickly. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post