Forum Mafia Game XI- The Simpsons Edition!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game XI- The Simpsons Edition!
(16-08-2013 07:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  I don't freakin' want to get lynched right off the bat again. Who can protect?

Dodgy reptiles don't feel fear the way people do.

[Image: duff%20beer.jpg]

Drink up guys... I think we'll need it before this is over.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
17-08-2013, 03:24 AM
*Looks around*

So who's going to die first? Which one of us kicks the bucket tonight?

[Image: giphy.gif]
17-08-2013, 03:27 AM
(17-08-2013 03:24 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  *Looks around*

So who's going to die first? Which one of us kicks the bucket tonight?

Lil Bub.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-08-2013, 07:52 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2013 08:00 AM by Atothetheist.)
Night-Phase 1: Waylon Smithers Jr. was getting some supplies late at night for Mr.Burn's next morning, as he dutifully does every night. However... This night was different, He had the odd sensation dread, and he was sure that no-body was watching him. He kept going along when suddenly, he heard what seemed to be footsteps trying to be in sync with his.

He whipped around, only to be met with a knife to the gut, and SNAP! of the neck, and their the shadowy figure left Waylon Smithers to die!

Free Thought has been Killed. He was the Lover/Double-Voter

Louie had just returned home from the bar in a stupor, he had just been celebrating his job well done! He sat at his house, opened a beer, and watched the boring ass soap operas that he couldn't bother changing the channel for. While Fernandez was about to propose to the beautiful Rebecca, Louie caught something from the corner of his eye.

It had appeared that somebody had started a fire that originated from the front porch, and it quickly consumed his building. In his blind drunkenness, Louie failed to get out of the house in time, causing him to parish, along with his house and all his framing abilities!

Dark Light was Louie, THE FRAMER and he has died.
_________

Day Phase 2 has begun.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
17-08-2013, 07:59 AM
I fucking said I'd be the first to die.

That's enough of this game for a millennia.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-08-2013, 08:03 AM

Dark Light's dead. Cop, that gives you a leg up, with the Framer out of the question (though, someone could still have been framed last night).

Free Thought's dead (guess the schitzo killed him?). His partner is not going to be with us much longer.

That's three for two, all in one night! Also the poisoner may have acted. So four people might have drawn short straws. But the poisoner is townie-aligned, so picking a target at random wouldn't have been so productive.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
17-08-2013, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2013 09:49 AM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(17-08-2013 08:03 AM)cjlr Wrote:  

Dark Light's dead. Cop, that gives you a leg up, with the Framer out of the question (though, someone could still have been framed last night).

Free Thought's dead (guess the schitzo killed him?). His partner is not going to be with us much longer.

That's three for two, all in one night! Also the poisoner may have acted. So four people might have drawn short straws. But the poisoner is townie-aligned, so picking a target at random wouldn't have been so productive.

I think that Dark Light killed Free Thought (Free Thought took a knife to the gut, Dark Light came back home to celebrate a job well done).

I'm also pretty sure the schizo killed Dark Light.

17-08-2013, 09:47 AM
Blink

17-08-2013, 09:58 AM
(17-08-2013 09:38 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 08:03 AM)cjlr Wrote:  

I think that Dark Light killed Free Thought (Free Thought took a knife to the gut, Dark Light came back home to celebrate a job well done).

I'm also pretty sure the schizo killed Dark Light.

Doesn't that seem a bit coincidental? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-08-2013, 09:58 AM
Based on his highly suspicious post yesterday, I think we should do the following:

Vote: Lynch Grassy Knoll